Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you please help me? I'm looking for a loan.  (Read 274 times)
duygutgl (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:32:53 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 05:50:11 AM by duygutgl

Hi. Sorry I'm new here. I texted a few lenders, but while reviewing the site I realized that I could be misunderstood because I was new. I found the site while researching on the internet and I liked it very much the topics, the members' conversations and the communication help. my name is Duygu. I'm from Turkey. I live in Turkey. I'm saying this because I want to get a loan. maybe it could be a problem for the lender. We are all people. I don't know if it will be a problem for you.

I'm asking you for a $ 5600 btc loan with apology. If you ask why I want $ 5600, I'd like to explain. 600 dollars for my house rent and bills. About 2000 dollars to pay off my bank debt. I will capitalize $ 3000 because I want to buy and sell women's shoes and bags online.
I cannot get a loan because I have debt in the bank. I wish I could ...

I have no worries about the refund. Why don't I worry about repayment because as I said if I could start my business. I will make a very good profit.

** my main profession is interior architecture. I quit my job during the Covid19 process. then I looked for a job and could not find it. the situation is so bad that there is no job. I have been unemployed for 5-6 months and now I have to fix myself financially. therefore I need capital. And financially, I don't have bad money right now ...

I hope you share your ideas and thoughts with me when you read. Take care of yourself. healthy days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 05:41:58 AM

b

As a newbie you have no chance of getting a loan without a collateral. So please lock the thread and don't waste your time here.
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:52:47 AM

Sorry I'm new on the site. When I said okay without sharing my thoughts, it became awkward like this. I just shared it as the letter b. Did the problem and shared my opinion. Thank you for your comment. maybe there is someone who can help. We are all human beings and we can understand good / bad right / wrong.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:04:59 AM

I have no worries about the refund.

You may have no worries about the refund, but it really doesn't matter. What matter is that the lender have no worries about the refund. The only way for this is for you to provide collateral.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 06:06:15 AM

Sorry I'm new on the site. When I said okay without sharing my thoughts, it became awkward like this. I just shared it as the letter b. Did the problem and shared my opinion. Thank you for your comment. maybe there is someone who can help. We are all human beings and we can understand good / bad right / wrong.

It doesn't really matter if you post 5 paragraphs or just "b" - no one here can verify your trustworthiness to the extent necessary to lend you $5600. You're wasting your time.
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:16:11 AM

****yes you say very true. Of course, the person who will give money should not worry and trust. Maybe it is not correct to tell but I would like to. I met someone on Instagram recently. he told me he could give me $ 2800 worth of btc loans for $ 200 btc. of course my idiot ... anyway I believed it. I borrowed money from my friends, completed $ 200 and sent it to him. He then blocked me from WhatsApp, Telegram and Instagram. has not responded to your e-mails for 7 days. I have 0.00043722 this much btc in my btc wallet left over from it. I guess this is not accepted as a guarantee.

It doesn't really matter if you post 5 paragraphs or just "b" - no one here can verify your trustworthiness to the extent necessary to lend you $5600. You're wasting your time.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 06:31:27 AM

--snip--
 I have 0.00043722 this much btc in my btc wallet left over from it. I guess this is not accepted as a guarantee.
--snip--

Well, that's simply not how collateral works. Collateral is meant to cover the complete loan + intrest in case you default.
You cannot get a 0.52 BTC loan with a 0.00044 BTC collateral.

Try to imagine an IRL situation.... You're walking around on the street in a city where you know litterally nobody. You grab a stranger's arm and ask him for $5600 with only a promise you'll pay him back. When the stranger refuses, you tell him you'll give him $5 as a security deposit if he gives you $5600. If you run away (which you probably will), the lender can keep the $5 and he's only scammed for $5595?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:47:18 AM

--snip--
 I have 0.00043722 this much btc in my btc wallet left over from it. I guess this is not accepted as a guarantee.
--snip--

Well, that's simply not how collateral works. Collateral is meant to cover the complete loan + intrest in case you default.
You cannot get a 0.52 BTC loan with a 0.00044 BTC collateral.

Try to imagine an IRL situation.... You're walking around on the street in a city where you know litterally nobody. You grab a stranger's arm and ask him for $5600 with only a promise you'll pay him back. When the stranger refuses, you tell him you'll give him $5 as a security deposit if he gives you $5600. If you run away (which you probably will), the lender can keep the $5 and he's only scammed for $5595?
**Yes, you are right. I can not buy I know this. maybe someone who can give unsecured. maybe he can advise me. You are very right, I do not look for bad thoughts in many things because I think and approach in a naive, very well-intentioned way. This is always a loss for me. Thank you for your thought.
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:58:33 AM

******you are right . its reliability cannot be verified. I am a new member, because I am not active on the site. and for failing to provide coverage. I don't think I'm wasting my time. I am communicating. I am reading what is written. You share your experiences and thoughts because you are experienced. this is something very important to me. so thank you.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:20:22 PM

I don't think I'm wasting my time. I am communicating. I am reading what is written. You share your experiences and thoughts because you are experienced. this is something very important to me. so thank you.

Of course, you are not wasting your time (since you want free money) but for sure you waste ours. All the previous members were more than clear that you need collateral in order to get a loan, as you will need it in real life. Instead though of listen to them you continue to post and try to persuade us with nothing more than empty words and fake promises. Not to mention that you spam almost every lender's thread here like you didn't hear what others told you already.
So here is another very useful advice. Lock your thread and look elsewhere to find money without any guarantee.

P.S: Sadly for you, I gave already my "stockpile" of BTC (lol) for scammers/ beggars/ liars, etc Grin
And if you find a place that gives money without any guarantee, let us know so we can all go there and ask like you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:26:57 PM

I don't think I'm wasting my time. I am communicating. I am reading what is written. You share your experiences and thoughts because you are experienced. this is something very important to me. so thank you.

Of course, you are not wasting your time (since you want free money) but for sure you waste ours. All the previous members were more than clear that you need collateral in order to get a loan, as you will need it in real life. Instead though of listen to them you continue to post and try to persuade us with nothing more than empty words and fake promises. Not to mention that you spam almost every lender's thread here like you didn't hear what others told you already.
So here is another very useful advice. Lock your thread and look elsewhere to find money without any guarantee.

P.S: Sadly for you, I gave already my "stockpile" of BTC (lol) for scammers/ beggars/ liars, etc Grin
And if you find a place that gives money without any guarantee, let us know so we can all go there and ask like you.

I'm sorry, but you're texting with a lady and you see me as a cheater, a beggar and insult me. would you please be respectful. I wrote, I wrote for information. I received my reply and thanked it.
Sorry, I am calm your time. Since it is an open site for everyone, I write and read one by one for information exchange. I'm trying to learn. and every new member, not every person who cannot provide collateral, is not a scam. I do not like to disrespect people's emotions and efforts. Please do not be prejudiced to everyone.
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:41:27 PM

I'm sorry, but you're texting with a lady and you see me as a cheater, a beggar and insult me.

So you think you deserve special treatment because you're "a lady"?
More than this, you have insulted all the members of the forum by not respecting the rulles, so please don't complain.
You are a newbie that didn't bother to spent 5 minutes to read the forum rulles and you are asking thousands of dollars for free. Respect others first before asking for respect.
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:46:18 PM

I'm sorry, but you're texting with a lady and you see me as a cheater, a beggar and insult me.

So you think you deserve special treatment because you're "a lady"?
More than this, you have insulted all the members of the forum by not respecting the rulles, so please don't complain.
You are a newbie that didn't bother to spent 5 minutes to read the forum rulles and you are asking thousands of dollars for free. Respect others first before asking for respect.
Sir, I don't know you, in the same way you don't know me either. yes I am a new member. i'm a beginner I'm struggling to find out. My only request from you is not to be biased. I do not want to argue with you. Our correspondence is like a discussion in this way. no need to break a heart. Take care of yourselves. I will consider your suggestion and read the site rules. Thank you
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:55:46 PM

I'm sorry, but you're texting with a lady and you see me as a cheater, a beggar and insult me. would you please be respectful. I wrote, I wrote for information. I received my reply and thanked it.
Sorry, I am calm your time. Since it is an open site for everyone, I write and read one by one for information exchange. I'm trying to learn. and every new member, not every person who cannot provide collateral, is not a scam. I do not like to disrespect people's emotions and efforts. Please do not be prejudiced to everyone.

Firstly I don't know either care if you are a lady, a guy or an alien. I care though for people who think that BTC is candies and come here to ask for them in the form of a "loan" without securing the lender. Is not disrespectful to us that you did this and you think that you can get it like we are fools?
If you want information, then read the stickies. If you are not covered with them (?) and need more then the answers that you already receive should cover you in a matter of minutes. But no! You continue to ask and spam the section. What is that you don't understand? No Collateral = No Loan. Very easy and simple.

As you said it's free for all to post (almost) anything they want. So as you freely ask for unsecured money and you find it logical, so can I classify you as a scammer/ defaulter.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 02:04:28 PM

Sir, I don't know you, in the same way you don't know me either. yes I am a new member. i'm a beginner I'm struggling to find out. My only request from you is not to be biased. I do not want to argue with you. Our correspondence is like a discussion in this way. no need to break a heart. Take care of yourselves. I will consider your suggestion and read the site rules. Thank you

It's not so much about the rules. There is no rule against making loan requests but you need to understand that this is a discussion site, not a lending site, but you - despite all your rhetoric about learning etc - came here to just ask for money. That's not how it works. People spend years here and then sometimes if they need a few bucks they might be considered trustworthy enough to not run away with it. There is no chance a newbie could get $5000 here. None. Lock the thread. Stop begging for loans in other threads.
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:06:31 PM

Firstly I don't know either care if you are a lady, a guy or an alien. I care though for people who think that BTC is candies and come here to ask for them in the form of a "loan" without securing the lender. Is not disrespectful to us that you did this and you think that you can get it like we are fools?
If you want information, then read the stickies. If you are not covered with them (?) and need more then the answers that you already receive should cover you in a matter of minutes. But no! You continue to ask and spam the section. What is that you don't understand? No Collateral = No Loan. Very easy and simple.

As you said it's free for all to post (almost) anything they want. So as you freely ask for unsecured money and you find it logical, so can I classify you as a scammer/ defaulter.
I understand you, very well. Please don't get me wrong, I have no intention of fooling anyone. But since I understand that many fraudsters, fraudsters and liars are being dealt with, anyone who wants to get credit like me can be misinterpreted. not everyone i just mean is cheaters. 7 days ago I was defrauded by a guy on Instagram for $ 200. and I'm so sorry I believed my stupidity. I do not let anyone experience what I have experienced. I believe in karma very much.
While the subject of *** was addressed, some of them stated that they gave unsecured loans, but they wrote the terms of membership etc. for him, I am trying to read more carefully.
And as a site, all the old members, let me tell you why you are attacking me like this Smiley
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:07:36 PM

I want to get a loan

Since you didn't say a word about collateral, you seem to be asking for "a donation".
Sorry, nobody sane would give you such amounts of money just because you ask nicely.
Just think on this...

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
duygutgl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:12:59 PM

I want to get a loan

Since you didn't say a word about collateral, you seem to be asking for "a donation".
Sorry, nobody sane would give you such amounts of money just because you ask nicely.
Just think on this...
please don't burden me like that. I do not ask for donations from anyone. I am aware this is not a place of donation
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:18:55 PM

My only request from you is not to be biased.

I am not biass at all. I consider all newbies asking for free money to be scammers. You are no special case.

It's not so much about the rules. There is no rule against making loan requests

Although, you are mostly right in your discussions (like 99%) here you are wrong and there is a rule of asking non collateral loans without having masive thrust: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Off course this can be ignored by the lender (but certainly will not) but not by the borrower - which is the case for the 99% of newbies asking for loans.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 6730

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 02:26:24 PM

~

Instead of asking for a loan, a better path to prosperity for you is to find a profession you are able to do at home like shipping goods or making artwork, and selling it in the Goods section of the Marketplace. It's small money but eventually you'll make enough money to have as much as if you were to take a loan. And there's no need to pay anyone back, because you earned that money.

Making goods for free and them selling them on Bitcointalk with escrow is easier than taking a loan (and worrying about repaying it).

Besides, the covid-19 situation in turkey is volatile, who knows if $3000 will be enough to financially secure a business...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████