Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tokenizer - DEFI Platform for Banking and Investment  (Read 820 times)
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:25:41 PM

TOKN is a token for exchange fees, liquidity pool, KYC & accreditation verification and oracle for financial data.

I just heard this, can you explain more? so that there is no misperception. Does it mean when I want to do KYC on your platform then I need TOKN in the process otherwise my KYC will be rejected?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
OPAleoN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:01:00 PM

I'm sure that Tokenization has the potential to make the financial industry more accessible and efficient for all people in near years Wink
rmyles25

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 03:46:23 AM

TOKN is a token for exchange fees, liquidity pool, KYC & accreditation verification and oracle for financial data.

I just heard this, can you explain more? so that there is no misperception. Does it mean when I want to do KYC on your platform then I need TOKN in the process otherwise my KYC will be rejected?

That sounds interesting. Could this be the next DeFi hype? But I guess this will only apply to businesses who has assets that they want to tokenize but not for the general public unless it will be possible for me to own a part of a tokenize version of a theme park like Disneyland then I will earn profits as well based on the number of Tokens I am holding.
dbron

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 07:13:24 AM

Yeah this project is great, I'm one of the early holders of this token. If you guys interested in buying ahead of the launch just let me know, we can trade via a DEX.
rmyles25

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:11:49 AM

If this is such a great project, why would you be selling this early if you know that the price will go up later on? Check your inbox though.
dbron

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 11:16:49 AM

If this is such a great project, why would you be selling this early if you know that the price will go up later on? Check your inbox though.

Already sent to your inbox my reply to this question but basically I was only selling a very small portion.
rmyles25

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:10:48 AM

Already sent to your inbox my reply to this question but basically I was only selling a very small portion.

Understood. Still got questions though regarding this project but I guess I'll just wait and see on how things will play out.
Tokenizer Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:00:49 AM

Understood. Still got questions though regarding this project but I guess I'll just wait and see on how things will play out.

Hi. Let me know what are your questions.
rmyles25

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:13:09 PM

Hi. Let me know what are your questions.

What is the ICO period of this project? Is there a way that we can track how many participants are there? This is so we know how many tokens will go to the public.
onetrinity

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:01:02 AM

Do we need the native token if we want to pay for ICO listing or tokenize an asset? What else will be the usage of the token?
helenfast69

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:06:06 PM

Looks like project is growing and more projects are listed on it like AAVE for example now listed on the Tokenizer DEX. The available trading pairs are LEND/WETH & LEND/USDT.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:12:24 PM

Looks like project is growing and more projects are listed on it like AAVE for example now listed on the Tokenizer DEX. The available trading pairs are LEND/WETH & LEND/USDT.
Listing more and more tokens on the exchange will attract more and more people. With time bigger projects will be listed and it will grow with it. Future looks bright.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:10:03 AM

It's been a month since the token sale started. It seems that there's not enough movement or it is very silent here. I supposed you noticed it too? So do you think it's time to improve your marketing strategy?
rmyles25

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:48:51 PM

Good job on the campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292444.20

Looks like this project will be big after all.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 01:48:36 PM

It's been a month since the token sale started. It seems that there's not enough movement or it is very silent here. I supposed you noticed it too? So do you think it's time to improve your marketing strategy?
They just released their bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292444.0

when is their ICO period? I don't think I see dates on their whitepaper.

Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:56:21 PM

Investors can own a security token in a hedge fund, which represents a digital certificate of ownership. Also investors can freely trade these tokens for immediate liquidity through crypto exchanges Wink
onetrinity

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:50:32 AM

They just released their bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292444.0

That seems a lot of free coins to go around. What will be the effect on the price if those free coins get to the exchanges?
Unless there's a good demand, it might bring the price down.
rmyles25

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:48:14 PM

That seems a lot of free coins to go around. What will be the effect on the price if those free coins get to the exchanges?
Unless there's a good demand, it might bring the price down.

I guess they calculated it. If they're giving that much tokens then they know that those tokens will be bought either by them or their partners/users.
Allxxyeo

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:44:05 PM

Truly I don't see many news lastly from this project. So how things are going, what new features appeared? Would be good to hear some news
onetrinity

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:20:11 AM

Truly I don't see many news lastly from this project. So how things are going, what new features appeared? Would be good to hear some news

They made a campaign but not much announcements from the team on progress, timeline etc. Not much communication going around.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: