Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash game automatic follow introduction  (Read 1223 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:43:52 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2020, 03:12:27 PM by btcltcdigger

I'll give it a shot. However, the interface looks very low tech.
$10 i can spare to test it out. So which account do i follow?

Edit: I deposited 10 USD, and now 15 minutes after confirmed on blockchain, i still don't see it in the account.

This website is a total fucking scam. Funds never arrive, support ignores you. It's a freaking joke

stay away
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 03:37:34 PM

If you manage to consistently have such a percentage of profit, then why do you need paid subscribers? Take a loan and put the entire amount to work, you will quickly return it and will continue to work in a plus.

Why do you need subscribers in this case? Or is the percentage of profitable games much lower?
As for this question, we have made a certain explanation in the document. Our feedback of profitability is true..Welcome to use the DEMO account to follow for a few days or weeks. It is free and there is no loss.The most important reason for us to promote this project is that continuous commission income is also very important to our team.We want to take this opportunity to build a customer base.

From your explanations, I still don't understand why it is important for you to attract as many people as possible to follow you in your games. After all, if you have such a high chance of winning, then play for your money and earn.
We do bet on some accounts.But to be honest, we don't know for sure how long the strategy will last.If there comes a day when our strategy is no longer effective, at least we have a customer base so we don't lose all of the revenue from the project.

How will your customer base help you if your strategy stops working? Your clients paid money for a working strategy. If the strategy stops working, you will be required to return the money to them, or you will be considered cheaters.
KH Blockchain Technology (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:29:22 PM

Edit: I deposited 10 USD, and now 15 minutes after confirmed on blockchain, i still don't see it in the account.

This website is a total fucking scam. Funds never arrive, support ignores you. It's a freaking joke

stay away
May I have your account number, please?I think you should have seen the money in your account.If you need to follow, you need to contact one of our account managers.

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:39:31 PM

If you manage to consistently have such a percentage of profit, then why do you need paid subscribers? Take a loan and put the entire amount to work, you will quickly return it and will continue to work in a plus.

Why do you need subscribers in this case? Or is the percentage of profitable games much lower?
As for this question, we have made a certain explanation in the document. Our feedback of profitability is true..Welcome to use the DEMO account to follow for a few days or weeks. It is free and there is no loss.The most important reason for us to promote this project is that continuous commission income is also very important to our team.We want to take this opportunity to build a customer base.

From your explanations, I still don't understand why it is important for you to attract as many people as possible to follow you in your games. After all, if you have such a high chance of winning, then play for your money and earn.
We do bet on some accounts.But to be honest, we don't know for sure how long the strategy will last.If there comes a day when our strategy is no longer effective, at least we have a customer base so we don't lose all of the revenue from the project.

How will your customer base help you if your strategy stops working? Your clients paid money for a working strategy. If the strategy stops working, you will be required to return the money to them, or you will be considered cheaters.
If our services stop, customers can  withdraw and leave this platform anytime.We don't charge customers extra.The commissions paid to the platform by the customers, we only get the proportional commission back from the platform.If a client doesn't work with us but chooses to bet on the platform, he will still pay the bet commission.
Haunebu

Activity: 3122
Merit: 973

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:44:58 PM

stay away
Expected this from the get-go. Op never bothered to reply to my queries which convinced me that this site is shady.

May I have your account number, please?I think you should have seen the money in your account.If you need to follow, you need to contact one of our account managers.
What would he gain by lying about his funds? Even if there was some issue, you guys should have taken care of it quickly. Your strategy might be legit, but it is pointless if you guys can't address such basic issues efficiently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:48:33 PM

stay away
Expected this from the get-go. Op never bothered to reply to my queries which convinced me that this site is shady.

What would he gain by lying about his funds? Even if there was some issue, you guys should have taken care of it quickly. Your strategy might be legit, but it is pointless if you guys can't address such basic issues efficiently.
You're quite right.We will urge the platform to improve service efficiency.
aa.51745606@gmail.com

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:52:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xMwUxCO.jpgToday is September 16, 2020, at 12:00 UTC , our signal account 1058 has been betting operation, betting 7 times, 6 times are correct, 1 time is wrong, the success rate is 85.71%. Every time you bet 1000USDT, you will get a total profit of 600USDT. After deducting the handling fee, the net profit is 300USDT. The net profit rate after deducting the handling fee is 30%. Signal account 1058 is now funded: 12653USDT. Congratulations to the friends who followed today! I wish you continued growth in wealth and a happy life! Smiley Smiley   If you want to know about our business or provide advice, please contact my Telegram :https://t.me/Andy_Meii. Please follow my Telegraph group https://t.me/blockchain_game_auto_follow1058  Tongue

https://i.imgur.com/MkODoTW.jpgToday is September 17, 2020, at 12:00 UTC , our signal account 1058 has been betting operation, betting 7 times, 6 times are correct, 1 time is wrong, the success rate is 85.71%. Every time you bet 1000USDT, you will get a total profit of 800USDT. After deducting the handling fee, the net profit is 500USDT. The net profit rate after deducting the handling fee is 50%. Signal account 1058 is now funded: 13153USDT. Congratulations to the friends who followed today! I wish you continued growth in wealth and a happy life! Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/NYPZFDY.jpgToday is September 18, 2020, at 12:00 UTC , our signal account 1058 has been betting operation, betting 8 times, 7 times are correct, 1 time is wrong, the success rate is 87.5%. Every time you bet 1000USDT, you will get a total profit of 700USDT. After deducting the handling fee, the net profit is 350USDT. The net profit rate after deducting the handling fee is 35%. Signal account 1058 is now funded: 13503USDT. Congratulations to the friends who followed today! I wish you continued growth in wealth and a happy life! Wink
https://i.imgur.com/a1DMUz0.pngToday is September 20, 2020, at 12:00 UTC , our signal account 1058 has been betting operation, betting 9 times, 7 times are correct, 2 time is wrong, the success rate is 77.78%. Every time you bet 1000USDT, you will get a total profit of 600USDT. After deducting the handling fee, the net profit is 250USDT. The net profit rate after deducting the handling fee is 25%. Signal account 1058 is now funded: 13753USDT. Congratulations to the friends who followed today! I wish you continued growth in wealth and a happy life! Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/QQsBB3j.pngToday is September 21, 2020, at 12:00 UTC , our signal account 1058 has been betting operation, betting 8 times, 7 times are correct, 1 time is wrong, the success rate is 87.5%. Every time you bet 1000USDT, you will get a total profit of 600USDT. After deducting the handling fee, the net profit is 250USDT. The net profit rate after deducting the handling fee is 25%. Signal account 1058 is now funded: 14003USDT. Congratulations to the friends who followed today! I wish you continued growth in wealth and a happy life! Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/Kz7BxGV.jpgToday is September 22, 2020, at 12:00 UTC , our signal account 1058 has been betting operation, betting 10 times, 7 times are correct, 3 time is wrong, the success rate is 70%. Every time you bet 1000USDT, you will get a total profit of 500USDT. After deducting the handling fee, the net profit is 150USDT. The net profit rate after deducting the handling fee is 15%. Signal account 1058 is now funded: 14153USDT. Congratulations to the friends who followed today! I wish you continued growth in wealth and a happy life! Smiley

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:55:33 PM

stay away
If your funds do not arrive, please contact our account manager, or tell me your account number here, we promise to deal with this matter for sure.

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:04:11 PM

Are you guying providing any kind of services related to blockchain technology?. I didn't read the entire post since it is too long, just read the few lines and this question come to my mind. Anyways did you guys officially deal with blockchain technology? Plus you're not making any profit that's sound wired.
Sorry, maybe the text is not easy to read because we express too much.We provide signaling services for blockchain crash games.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:48:54 PM

stay away

My account number is 1470

And here's the TX when i sent 10 USDT 

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x72e68f0e02971bceee5de4e24e495a1c6edd2cdc53f093c14a6786b2c4b65758

Mahanton

Activity: 2772
Merit: 638

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:57:11 PM

stay away

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x72e68f0e02971bceee5de4e24e495a1c6edd2cdc53f093c14a6786b2c4b65758

That sucks man when you do test out a small amount even if its 10 bucks.This is really the risk on making out some deposit into some other clone crash site.

I'll check it if the deposit you had made would really credited into your account and would be clarified about on that account follow thing.
Lots had already have the doubts on the site specially it had copied some site design which is already a red flag to me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btcltcdigger

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:03:30 PM

Yeah it's a freaking scam.
I blame myself for being 2 eager to test it. I see now that same bots are playing over and over again.
You can't really tell me that same user has been betting 200+ dollars every game and losing, whole day

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:34:23 AM

stay away

Because you did not contact our account manager to register, so you did not register in our team, we immediately verify the deposit for you.If you need to follow , please contact our account manager. You can find their TELEGRAM on the first page.

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:42:59 AM

stay away

We have checked that your funds have been transferred to your account. Please contact our account manager telegram @michael_lee1020. then you can follow.

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:08:07 AM

Yeah it's a freaking scam.
I blame myself for being 2 eager to test it. I see now that same bots are playing over and over again.
You can't really tell me that same user has been betting 200+ dollars every game and losing, whole day
There will always be people who want to wait for a higher multiple to get out, and there will always be people who only need to earn a little bit to get out.
Besides, there are some DEMO accounts registered by customers in the game, and these people who use the DEMO account are not serious about the virtual funds.

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:23:02 AM

stay away

That sucks man when you do test out a small amount even if its 10 bucks.This is really the risk on making out some deposit into some other clone crash site.

I'll check it if the deposit you had made would really credited into your account and would be clarified about on that account follow thing.
Lots had already have the doubts on the site specially it had copied some site design which is already a red flag to me.
Thank you for your attention and doubt. I think someone will tell us the answer soon, about whether 2V can be paid successfully and whether our service is cheating.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:26:51 AM

Can you explain why i see users constantly loosing 1000's of dollars on your crash game?
Same username over and over again, betting 1000 USDT and losing?

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:34:00 AM

Can you explain why i see users constantly loosing 1000's of dollars on your crash game?
Same username over and over again, betting 1000 USDT and losing?
There are some DEMO accounts registered by customers in the game, and these people who use the DEMO account are not serious about the virtual funds.Anyone can create DEMO accounts in the game to make automatic bets.
Haunebu

Activity: 3122
Merit: 973

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 12:29:53 PM

There are some DEMO accounts registered by customers in the game, and these people who use the DEMO account are not serious about the virtual funds.Anyone can create DEMO accounts in the game to make automatic bets.
Even if what you said was true, you should have separated demo account bets from real bets in order to make it easier to understand. Clubbing both together makes it really confusing and makes your site look shady due to the unusual bet history.

More and more red flags keep popping up related to your site and most people think this is a scam already. I don't really see the point in trying to prove your legitimacy anymore op.

If someone has an issue with a simple $10 transaction, what else can anyone expect from your site?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 03:24:54 PM

Even if what you said was true, you should have separated demo account bets from real bets in order to make it easier to understand. Clubbing both together makes it really confusing and makes your site look shady due to the unusual bet history.

More and more red flags keep popping up related to your site and most people think this is a scam already. I don't really see the point in trying to prove your legitimacy anymore op.

If someone has an issue with a simple $10 transaction, what else can anyone expect from your site?
I agree, by just depositing on this site @btcltcdigger experienced a hassle. Just by depositing, the user needs to take extra steps for it to be credited and I think this is not a good way to welcome their users.

Because you did not contact our account manager to register, so you did not register in our team, we immediately verify the deposit for you.If you need to follow , please contact our account manager. You can find their TELEGRAM on the first page.
What if some user outside this forum deposited in your site? Will their deposited not be granted because they didn't contact you?

You just make your site unaproachable in my own opinion.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████