View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 04:50:09 AM

We found a way for the money to be printed not by the Central Banks, but by the people themselves, by everyone who wants. It can be done independently and anonymously, without expensive equipment and without a lot of electricity.
So all that exists now is ideas and promises to make the future better, but there is no real development in the code.
Writing the code and formulating the concepts is the basis, but the problem is that nothing is free, otherwise it has a value, the value of the thing is determined by the amount of effort spent in its manufacture and the willingness of people to pay for it. If all people in the world can get money without getting tired, then it is not for that money Values.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 05:30:01 AM

From your story, honestly it sounds like you're saying "hey, I want to launch new project, I promise it's for a good cause but I need money, please give me some and I promise I won't scam you".

Typical of a scammers I'd say.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 05:37:39 AM

From your story, honestly it sounds like you're saying "hey, I want to launch new project, I promise it's for a good cause but I need money, please give me some and I promise I won't scam you".

Maybe you could add, "We have done it, the perfect money machine. We need to take your money first without showing you actual results first."

@OP - You won't get entertained for this without actually putting in the numbers and show actual results for your project. Most of the time, if the developer/owner is devoted to the project, they would pour in their money for it and see it bloom. Since you have said you figured out how to make perfect money, then do it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WFMM (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 08:50:54 AM

If you are afraid of fraud on our part, then you can not transfer your donation to us, but find a good developer yourself, negotiate with him and pay him directly for making a smart contract for our project.
BASE16

Activity: 180
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 09:10:54 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 09:27:15 AM by BASE16
Merited by suchmoon (4), ABCbits (1)

Just scammers looking for some quick satoshi be careful.

If you really want to help the development of the crypto industry then donate to the bounty program.
When someone finds a vulnerability or weakness and he notifies the dev team so that it can be patched, they will receive a bounty or reward.
This is how you can help the development of the crypto industry.
And not by sending your coins to some newbee shady forum member who thinks they got it all worked out and starts sending copy paste messages.
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 09:16:47 AM

Just scammers looking for some quick satoshi be careful.
If you are afraid of fraud on our part, then you can not transfer your donation to us, but find a good developer yourself, negotiate with him and pay him directly for making a smart contract for our project.
BASE16

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 09:33:55 AM

Just another shit coin ready to drop bottom i have seen it over and over and over again give me one good reason to start developing for you.
There isn't any.
Nuff said.

The fact that nobody wants to help it should tell you something.
You are either barking up the wrong tree or you are a scammer trying to scam people.
Both cases are undesirable from an investors and developers perspective.
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:43:34 AM

We found a way for the money to be printed not by the Central Banks, but by the people themselves, by everyone who wants. It can be done independently and anonymously, without expensive equipment and without a lot of electricity.
So all that exists now is ideas and promises to make the future better, but there is no real development in the code.
Writing the code and formulating the concepts is the basis, but the problem is that nothing is free, otherwise it has a value, the value of the thing is determined by the amount of effort spent in its manufacture and the willingness of people to pay for it. If all people in the world can get money without getting tired, then it is not for that money Values.
Our tokens have value. They cannot be mined in unlimited quantities. Mining of the EurBit tokens is built on the burn (Proof-of-Burn) of bitcoins, ethereum and other utility tokens of projects that have decided to join our common ecosystem.
BASE16

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:05:57 PM

Yes EURBIT does have value.

Roll Eyes
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:27:19 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2020, 01:31:52 PM by WFMM

Yes EURBIT does have value.

https://i.ibb.co/XSPHKQZ/eurbit.png

Roll Eyes
You posted a picture not about ours, but about some other token and project. Our token does not exist yet. Its mining has not started yet.  We don't even have a ready smart contract with which mining will be carried out.
Before drawing conclusions about any project try to carefully study their White Paper, and do not guide by your fantasies. Only in this case your opinion will be weighty and meaningful for someone.
HunyB

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 11:29:01 AM

Donation is not required for crypto currency according to me because we pay Transaction fee in every single transaction so decentralised recover from them so donation is like to scam peoples.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 11:54:42 AM

I did not even bother to read the whitepaper, because the approach is very much similar to past scammers on the introduction of their project, they preach that their project can save the community and will go straight to the top and exchange will be in a hurried to list their coin, words that will have a effects to newbies but not us who has seen and read everything.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 12:09:53 PM

1. How do you ensure decentralization?
Decentralization of the EurBit token and its ecosystem is provided by several factors:
•   Firstly, only decentralized cryptocurrencies are used (burned) in the process of mining.
•   Secondly, absolutely any inhabitant of the planet can take part in the mining (emission) process. Moreover, he/she can do it independently, anonymously and without anyone’s permission. There is no need to pre-buy expensive computing equipment, to spend a lot of electricity and to have complex technical knowledge. It is very simple, on the surface it looks like an ordinary token sale, like exchanging one cryptocurrency for another, although this is not so. The project team can also take part in the mining process, but only as individuals, and on exactly the same conditions as all the other 7.7 billion people. The team does not have any more favorable conditions (pre-mine, inst-mine) and other additional opportunities to mine tokens.
•   Thirdly, tokens and the ecosystem are based on a decentralized Ethereum blockchain, to which the members of the EurBit team have nothing to do with.
•   Fourth, only miners make final decisions on the development and expansion of the ecosystem. The team of the EurBit project does not make any key development decisions and it works only as a maintenance staff. In addition, the project team pre-selects the best projects from those who applied for joining to the ecosystem, and presents them to miners for review and evaluation. In the process of mining (emission) and the subsequent stage of safe crowdfunding only miners choose which of the presented projects they want to finance and accept into the ecosystem and which not.
•   Fifth, the beneficiaries from the emission of the EurBit tokens are only miners and their chosen startups joining the ecosystem. The EurBit project team has no material benefits from the emission of tokens and the work within the project.
•   Sixth, the EurBit project team cannot influence on the determination of the emission size. The miners themselves set the emission size depending on the ecosystem’s needs in tokens. The presence of internal and external rates of the token, the difference between them, the presence or absence of promising projects wishing to become part of the ecosystem are excellent self-regulators of emissions, which are capable of both to speed it up and to completely stop it.
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 12:12:44 PM

3. What kind of cryptography do you use to make anonymity possible?
You can take part in the mining (emission) of the EurBit tokens and immediately get 5% income only on the ecosystem’s main website (http://www.eurbit.money) in the investor / miner / user account. Anyone from any country can independently mine money that surpasses all cryptocurrencies and all fiat currencies in their consumer properties.
In doing so, you will not need to go through the KYC and AML procedures; you will not need to indicate your first name, last name, citizenship or any other personal data. Our token and its mining are completely anonymous. When registering, it will be enough to indicate only the public address of your over-the-counter ethereum wallet (it must support the ERC-20 standard). This address will be used both as a login from your investor’s account and as a wallet address to which we will send the EurBit tokens mined by you.
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 12:16:27 PM

I did not even bother to read the whitepaper, ...
Before drawing conclusions about any project try to carefully study their White Paper, and do not guide by your fantasies. Only in this case your opinion will be weighty and meaningful for someone.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 02:36:38 PM

Before drawing conclusions about any project try to carefully study their White Paper, and do not guide by your fantasies. Only in this case, your opinion will be weighty and meaningful for someone.
You make a good point but if you're aware of the previous scam outbreaks you'll understand that the above user has a legitimate reason to doubt your proposal.
With that been said, a check your whitepaper but honestly it too wide for me to read and I have to skip some pages. However, I have some few question to ask you, why would you guys not offer advertisement for Russians and still want the use of your token there? What are the personal safety and security involved?
Why not seek for local investors/donations instead of online which nothing guarantees your honesty or is there any legal paper involved?

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 09:41:17 PM
Merited by ultrloa (1)

We figured out how to make perfect money
We have come up with a way to permanently save cryptocurrency users from losses and stress associated with rate drops or fraudulent actions.
We figured out how to move the entire crypto industry "To the Moon".

With these sentences then i can say that your project is totally shit.This had always been the target or common words that most projects do say but do end up neither scamming or total failure.
Before drawing conclusions about any project try to carefully study their White Paper, and do not guide by your fantasies. Only in this case, your opinion will be weighty and meaningful for someone.
You make a good point but if you're aware of the previous scam outbreaks you'll understand that the above user has a legitimate reason to doubt your proposal.

Definitely right thats why i cant really blame out people if they would make out conclusions like this. This market had infested with lots of scams or shady projects and even

how good the whitepaper is, it doesnt mean that it would be a successful one. OP, why being too forceful for people to believe that your project is good?
Just let them to decide because a true relevant project would really get attention no matter what but if its a total garbage then expect for direct rejection.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 09:53:46 PM

We figured out how to make perfect money
We have come up with a way to permanently save cryptocurrency users from losses and stress associated with rate drops or fraudulent actions.
We figured out how to move the entire crypto industry "To the Moon".

With these sentences then i can say that your project is totally shit.This had always been the target or common words that most projects do say but do end up neither scamming or total failure.

Definitely right thats why i cant really blame out people if they would make out conclusions like this. This market had infested with lots of scams or shady projects and even

how good the whitepaper is, it doesnt mean that it would be a successful one. OP, why being too forceful for people to believe that your project is good?
Just let them to decide because a true relevant project would really get attention no matter what but if its a total garbage then expect for direct rejection.

Promising word is not good to be trusted especially when we see the project a obvious one and I agree with you since nowadays scammers creates a good white paper to believe that they are good project. And it's really good for people to listen on someone's feedback since sometimes they know how things work but also do their own diligence  to research for their own to know more about this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:28:29 AM

With that been said, a check your whitepaper but honestly it too wide for me to read and I have to skip some pages. However, I have some few question to ask you, why would you guys not offer advertisement for Russians and still want the use of your token there? What are the personal safety and security involved?
Why not seek for local investors/donations instead of online which nothing guarantees your honesty or is there any legal paper involved?
1) We understand that there are a lot of scammers in the crypto industry and of course all crypto fans need to be very careful and attentive.  But it does not mean that someone has the right to call everyone fraudulent, especially honest people.

2) We are creating a global ecosystem in which all inhabitants of the planet will be able to buy any goods and services and satisfy any of their other needs completely without the participation of any fiat money. It will be much more profitable to use our money than any fiat one.  Of course, the central banks of all countries will be unhappy with our project and they may start doing something against us. However this is not because we are going to deceive our users and miners, but because we will make central banks and their fiat money unnecessary for people.  Since the founders of the project live in Russia, the central banks of all other countries will not be able to harm them, but the central bank of Russia can. Therefore, we are forced to limit the activities of our project in Russia, so as not to endanger the founders of the project.

3) If you are ready to help us with the creation of a smart contract, then we are ready to announce our cooperation with you on our website and in our social networks, for example here https://twitter.com/BMBC_online_inv
So that all the community witnesses our agreements. This will minimise all your risks of being cheated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: