Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pro investors needed to supports our project plan  (Read 24 times)
max6575 (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 02:57:43 PM

greeting,

i need to shows my blognotes as not yet done with the extensive of terms as we need more with supports to work on customs as the lifts of drafts with the design to bring as outfront as might the chance to deliver appeals or attention from pro investors and enthusiest with the startup project works as customs with the youth parties as they work on finance.

the blog is here : https://possiblestartup.blogspot.com/

i need to bring those to startup/ IMO customs of project reference as might to gains supports that our project to launch with the service for public audience in domestic locale or more as offering option for international marketplace.

we need supports of around 4000 dollars as investors might gains return as we work as completing project and launch the service for pupils of youth in Indonesia or more as not with our priors of expectation are with the field of international maarketplace.

contact us if with interest for the models of our future project on microjobs application for punkrock kids in indonesia.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: