Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate a Newbie Crypto Portfolio  (Read 376 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 11:57:48 PM

~
That's it. What do you think? Broke in a few years? Wink Btw, total amount now is 4500$.
Thanks for your time and have a great day!
We cannot really judge that it is completely good or that it is completely bad. It really depends on various circumstances, especially the crypto world is very volatile. Correct timing is needed, this is the principle we must uphold when engaging with crypto, knowing the timing of entry and exit. All the projects you choose are good, if you are able to predict the right time to execute them before there is a storm, so you have to really understand the state of the market/roadmap including rumours and news, it will increase your chances of making big profits. A little delay will make you lose a lot because usually, a new project will find it difficult to rise from "death". It's different with BTC or ETH, the market power is strong, so even if there is a decline, there will definitely be an increase as long as you are patient and apply the right strategy. That is why many members recommend choosing BTC or ETh or other coins that already have a good market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 07:59:13 AM

Well, newbies like you maybe not afraid of risks, because you chose to own altcoins than bitcoin.
It is ok, as long you can afford to lose what you invested on, then you will be good.
Zilliqa, i think that is the best coin in your portfolio. Why not invest on ETH ? The upcoming update seems promising to me.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:40:59 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2020, 08:55:25 AM by Kong Hey Pakboy

Well, newbies like you maybe not afraid of risks, because you chose to own altcoins than bitcoin.
It is ok, as long you can afford to lose what you invested on, then you will be good.
Zilliqa, i think that is the best coin in your portfolio. Why not invest on ETH ? The upcoming update seems promising to me.
Being a risk-taker is a good thing or an advantage for a newbie who invests in cryptocurrencies because he has an act of courage that doesn't matter what would be the outcome. As long he has the discipline and never let greed consume him in buying or selling cryptocurrencies. I think UNI coin and other Defi projects are suitable for investments because they are hype, but I temporarily have stopped buying and selling cryptocurrencies for now because I am having trouble paying the fees, that is why I keep holding all of them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:49:44 AM

~

Buy bitcoin. Make sure it forms a decent percentage of your total investment.
The mistake I made when I started was to go all-in on alts, and it took me a while to see it. I see a lot of newcomers making the same mistake I did.

Bitcoin still has huge room for price growth, so don't be put off by the fact that it's already expensive. It is more resilient to price drops than other coins, it has a strong use-case, and it is the safest crypto purchase you can make.

ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:51:21 AM

That is why it is called portfolio because they are a collection of assets. Also, there is nothing wrong with his portfolio as any project can go boom anytime. From what I know, Polkadot is a good altcoin as it rivals Ethereum. The upcoming Ethereum 2.0 will lower down the Ethereum fees which is very high right now, however, a lot of altcoins is also in the act of competing Ethereum's blockchain like Quarkchain.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:26:09 AM

I think that 34% for LSK is a very risky investment! I would remove it from the list at all!
What is ULTRA I do not know either, nor EFX...
In total it turns out to be 65% (!!!!), of which I would definitely allocate 35% for bitcoin, and divide by 10% for more stable developing projects... For example, KMD or XEM...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 10:50:37 AM

I prefer to invest small money in more risky projects that have work to show in cryptospace, than in coins that already have a high marketcap.. except for Bitcoin and Ethereum, those will grow overtime I'm pretty sure..

Your small investment of money will also be very valuable for any project party, because things like that are also very good, because the average person who gives advice in terms of investment with the ability that we only have, even though only in a small amount, meaning not too much forced too because everyone is investing in their own abilities.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 11:05:58 AM

with an amount like that, why don't you just invest in etherum? which clearly has a better price and market potential than small token tokens that use etherum smart contracts or not. it is good to invest in small tokens, with the hope that the purchase price is cheap and can sell them for a high price (if that is successful). while investing in large coins, you will see a clearer future market cap and volume.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:34:17 PM

I will rate it as 6 out of 10 because in my opinion you have either added old projects or newer projects which is kind of strange and ern if you had to go with old ones you should have gone with the solid ones like btc and eth. Anyways good luck to you hopefully it will bring profits to you.
Don't pay attention to other people's point of view on each project, because in the crypto space everyone is free to choose their choice according to the taste they like, they carry out what they have researched this year, as well as you even though their perspective is different.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:42:19 PM

You have only one good altcoin in your portfolio - PolkaDOT that already experienced a huge growth, so consider if it is not a time for selling it and buying something before the growth. I would recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum because with these two coins you can't make a bad choice. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:09:46 AM

Good afternoon thread. What I wanna say tech based solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution
hwtee

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:10:16 AM

Good afternoon thread. What I wanna say tech based solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution

That's a true thing. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value
witbla

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:12:09 AM

That's a true thing. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value

Yes. I am big fan of bots prevention services. And the field is developing fast, even though there are not many unique solution on the market
hwtee

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:13:52 AM

Yes. I am big fan of bots prevention services. And the field is developing fast, even though there are not many unique solution on the market

The field is definitely in demand. Are there any bold solutions you can recommend?
witbla

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:14:18 AM

The field is definitely in demand. Are there any bold solutions you can recommend?

The one I would recommend you to have a look at is hCaptcha.  hCaptcha is designed to solve the most labor intensive problem in machine learning: labeling massive amounts of data in a timely, affordable, and reliable way. hCaptcha allows websites to make money serving this demand while blocking bots and other forms of abuse. Have a look at website
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:26:55 PM

The thing is that no one can really what will happen in the next coming months and where these projects coins  or tokens you have on your portfolio will be heading next. But I like the fact that you’re not relying just on cryptocurrency like some people would do, it’s best that you have a full-time job to be supporting your self and having cryptocurrency as a side job, and when things works out in crypto you will just cash out.

By the way, why don’t you have Bitcoin and Ethereum in your portfolio? These are the two that most people talks about, and especially Ethereum, there are lots of projects being launched on their platform and also the team has plans to unveil ETH 2.0 which is already on the way. It’s still your choice, if the team that’s behind the coins you have chosen are working really hard, you will see some changes anytime soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████