Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x CryptoLocally AMA - $500 Reward Pool  (Read 175 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:16:37 PM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on September 25th 2020 at 02:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x CryptoLocally 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $500

⚠️Requirement:
👉Join CryptoLocally TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow CryptoLocally  Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $100/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread.

Part 2️⃣: $100/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. CryptoLocally   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $300 - A quiz about CryptoLocally

Telegram groups:
 CryptoLocally – @cryptolocally
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JonahAp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 09:45:08 PM

1)CryptoLocally Vaults (CLVs) are non-custodial, smart contract based algorithms deployed across multiple chains, can you explain how this works , what it does and on what chains do you have this deployed

2)Cryptolocally Launched a finance wallet With a direct gateway from fiat to finance, GIV staking rewards and integration with p2p trading, can you tell us how this finance wallet works, it's features, and staking rewards available And do you have plans of releasing an Android or IOS version of this finance wallet and cryptolocally

3)By eliminating the middleman, CryptoLocally enables people to bypass the onerous fees, interest rates, and other restrictions of traditional financial institutions I'm interested in knowing how you intend to fully achieve this so users can successfully trade Crypto for fiat and vice versa across regions since at the moment most p2p transactions and payments are carried out either through bank transfers, KakaoPay, AliPay, WeChat Pay, Venmo e.t.c
Surendra040

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:33:05 AM

I went to your site but I am unable to find the transaction fees details and what is the limit for day to day transactions and offers? What happens if transaction fails, problem  or any dispute arises  and what will be the role of cryptolocally on it.

Where is your business office location located and are you available in all the countries where you provide services?
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:34:13 AM

I wanted to suggest that you change the name of the project so that it sounds shorter and simpler. And began to translate the word exchange into Latin and Italian. The first option turned out to be terribly long - "commutationem", and the second not very euphonic - "scambio".
How did you come up with the name of the project? Do you think that it needs to be changed to make it sound more accessible to people far from cryptocurrencies?
HuyVo0126

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:30:48 AM

Can you please briefly introduce yourself and CryptoLocally project?
nyosant

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:12:23 AM

How CryptoLocally cuts the middleman exactly? Are you a zero-fee platform or users must pay any kind of fees? If 'zero-fee platform' is the case, where do you get your revenues from?

----------------------

If a buyer or a seller does not fulfill their duties on the P2P platform, will penalties apply? What measures have you implemented to avoid potential scammers?
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:24:52 AM

Can you provide some information about your referral program please? What are the benefits? How long will it last, for a limited time or forever? (TG: @cengizhantekin)
apocan99

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:28:40 AM

Are there any country limitations for your services, or are they available worldwide? // Telegram: @apocan99
cengizhantekin

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:32:42 AM

You are focusing on P2P trading, so what is P2P? What is the difference between P2P trade and known exchange trade? How does it help users? (TG: @cengizhantekin)
apocan99

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:34:50 AM

Your system seems to have some special trading timing procedures. Can you provide some information on how long the processing steps of trading take? // Telegram: @apocan99
cengizhantekin

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:40:00 AM

What does Non-Custodial mean? Why is your service Non-Custodial? What are the advantages of it, compared to Custodial services? (TG: @cengizhantekin)
apocan99

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:40:58 AM

Are there any limitations for P2P offer rates, or can anyone offer any number arbitrarily? // Telegram: @apocan99
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:11:43 AM

Why is GIV on the bnb blockchain and how do you privide cross chain compatability
bitmartbounty

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:11:54 AM

What Criteria Is employed In choosing COINS TO be Listed on cryptolocally, do you have special coins in mind for listing especially DeFi coins?
bitmartbounty

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:12:08 AM

What are the payment gateways available for me when using Cryptolocally, do you accept PayPal, FIAT, Direct Bank Deposits?
bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 06:59:50 AM

1. Nowaday, almost every blockchain project has their own token. Do CryptoLocally have an own token? If yes, what ticker used for that token and what is the uses?

2. Does CryptoLocally has any referral program?
I am interested to know about your REFERRAL PROGRAM,
Is there a limit in the referral program? Can I invite my friends as reference as I want? and WHAT is its benefit to me?

3. Which are the minimum requirements to be considered a SELLER into Cryptolocally ? There is necessary complete any KYC?
let098765

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:11:41 AM

1. I am interested with Cryptolocally since it doesn't need KYC for sign up but of there is no KYC how will you know your customer better? Apparently, what terms and condition are applied for the new users in your platform? Can I use your platform instantly?

2.For those who do not know your referral program, can you briefly explain the referral program of Crypto locally? How does it works? How can a user earn with referring friends in your platform?

3.Aside from online payment method for Peer to peer transaction in Cryptolocally, I read in your website that payments can be also made through meet up in person  for cash transaction. Did you tolerate this kind of transaction which is face to face cash payment transaction? How does it works? What is the procedure of this kind of payment?
linderm

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:27:51 PM

When I take a first look at cryptolocally, it reminds me of localbitcoins. Is a better version of it or it is something totally different?
tolgaozek

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:11:36 PM

Q1: Backed by different partners mainly known ones, when do you think Serie A and B investments you'll get?

Q2: Could you give approximately how referral program made impact for your sale yesterday?

Q3: How would you contribute to imcompability issues with smart contract on P2P trading for Swingby?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: