Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNISWAP (UNI) is driving me CRAZY!!  (Read 3145 times)
LittleHamster

Activity: 532
Merit: 256

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:48:12 PM

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token  Roll Eyes. I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x11bd631e0d9bfd8195b1d591230bb0a81ea9d5ad

how about you guys? have you got the UNI token?
otherwise, happily, I plan to share the reward about 10% of what I earn..

My congratulations. I thought for one wallet issued only 400 tokens. I'm on the purse which is tied to UNISWAP received exactly the same amount.
Share your secret, maybe it will help someone get a little happier too.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YNINJA

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:50:18 PM

You received 400,000 UNI. You didn't get that from airdropped but accumulated it. I'm about to trade it too but I'm having 2nd thoughts for it just started, tradingview chart won't even display any indicators to it so I'm just holding on. I'm interested to know how much dividends I will get upon staking it.

You cannot earn UNI by staking UNI.. But you can earn UNI by providing liquidity on Uniswap to 4 different pools for the next 59 days.

https://app.uniswap.org/#/uni (You need to connect your wallet to see the pools)

Liquidity Mining

An initial liquidity mining program will go live September 18 2020 12:00am UTC. The initial program will run until November 17 2020 12:00am UTC and target the following four pools on Uniswap v2:

ETH/USDT

ETH/USDC

ETH/DAI

ETH/WBTC

5,000,000 UNI will be allocated per pool to LPs proportional to liquidity, which roughly translates to:

83,333.33 UNI per pool per day

13.5 UNI UNI per pool per block

These UNI are not subject to vesting or lock up.

After 30 days, governance will reach its vesting cliff and Uniswap governance will control all UNI vested to the Uniswap treasury. At this point, governance can vote to allocate UNI towards grants, strategic partnerships, governance initiatives, additional liquidity mining pools, and other programs.

You can read more in detail about all this here: https://uniswap.org/blog/uni/
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:50:36 PM

UNI has made many people envious of it such a great gift impressed many people, I personally don't think UNI can do that can only see people get UNI
For the next, my prediction is that UNI will do another airdrop so don't miss it
YNINJA

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 07:01:49 PM

UNI has made many people envious of it such a great gift impressed many people, I personally don't think UNI can do that can only see people get UNI
For the next, my prediction is that UNI will do another airdrop so don't miss it

Agree with you 100%
Cryptoababe

Activity: 701
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 07:08:15 PM

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token  Roll Eyes. I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x11bd631e0d9bfd8195b1d591230bb0a81ea9d5ad

how about you guys? have you got the UNI token?
otherwise, happily, I plan to share the reward about 10% of what I earn..

Wow.. Congrats to you for getting up to 4 million dollars worth of UNI.. I have some too and I hope it goes drive us crazy positively together.
This is a Great time for Uniswap traders
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:13:11 PM

In my oppinion I think UNI want to make people to trust them and to use there platforms more. As you see their plan is effective, The news is all about UNI airdrop and there are people believing on their platform and suggesting everyone to use their platform. Well, we don't know if they plat to do the 2nd wave of their airdrop in addition to the hype that is roaming up today.

The hype is too good in the past few months because of the DeFi opportunity but now it is much greater.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:22:31 PM

This is really unbelievable !! Is this wallet really yours? How did you get all this amount of Uni Token? This is really amazing !! Good that you haven't gone crazy yet.
But if you intend to share 10% of the profits with your friends here, then this is indeed a very noble behavior from you and we must thank you for it.
Unfortunately for me, I got nothing more luck next time.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 07:22:44 PM

congrats man, if i were you, forum will be the last place to share that information
will probably have some other choice about my time today, then to hang-out on the forum, but free will, enjoy your money

do you plan to invest in some other coins, or stick with UNI

Not sure if extremely gullible or troll?

It's obvious that OP didn't actually randomly get $2 million in UNI from nowhere. Only extremely high frequency traders and whale liquidity providers would get anywhere close to that amount.

Most of us just 400 on each account we used.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:37:28 PM

congrats man, if i were you, forum will be the last place to share that information
will probably have some other choice about my time today, then to hang-out on the forum, but free will, enjoy your money

do you plan to invest in some other coins, or stick with UNI

Not sure if extremely gullible or troll?

It's obvious that OP didn't actually randomly get $2 million in UNI from nowhere. Only extremely high frequency traders and whale liquidity providers would get anywhere close to that amount.

Most of us just 400 on each account we used.

His wallet received more than 400. in the last 24 hours he received more than 100K.  It make sense to really invested more than what he got. Fucking bastard loves shitcoin and got more than $3M in his wallet.

So how risky could it be if I try to go and become a liquidity provider just like him?  I happen to receive 800 UNI, is it possible to also earn this much?

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:06:09 PM

I am happy for OP and those who hold UNI and not sold it the moment they received the airdrop, whether it is to troll or he owned those address is out of my concern.  I am happy that somehow, in the history of airdrop, lots of participants eventually get lucky after all these airdrop scams that happen in previous years.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:37:40 PM

Waoh! This is really crazy how someone wakes in the morning and become a millionaire in dollars. This is the greatest airdrop I have seen. I really regret not using uniswap to trade. Loads of my friend got between 400 - 2000 token and I got none. Congratulations man.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 09:45:43 PM

that address in the OP has no ETH transaction at all
I don't get it... how is that possible that you own UNI if the rule sais that you had to interact with uniswap at least one time by 1st Sept 2020  Roll Eyes

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:14:00 PM

Previously I congratulated you for being one of the lucky recipients of UNI tokens for free. All three have got very abundant money you are not a self-forgetful.  hold broo
stmar

Activity: 196
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:15:41 PM

You probably bought Uniswap socks, and probably 2 pairs.
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:17:34 PM

It's driving me crazy too as i totally missed this train. I avoided uniswap even though i had an opportunity to trade there at the beginning with one token i got. I decided to sell that on etherdelta. More the price rises, more i get frustrated. I avoid looking at the chart now and i guess i should be happy for people getting tons of money, but i just hope it will crash and burn.

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:22:21 PM

really can't believe the current price of UNI can reach the price of $8 from the price when sharing that much airdrop for under $3 now the price has gone up to $8 that's an amazing development and nothing can be like UNI because usually every coin is distributed in large quantities then it will collapse and very cheap. I congratulate you for getting a lot of profit for those who still hold UNI and sell it at a high price.

STUDENTCOIN