Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNISWAP (UNI) is driving me CRAZY!!  (Read 3149 times)
vesper188

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 07:09:27 PM

Isn't that weird that he didn't sell even one coin?
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 07:18:04 PM

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token  Roll Eyes. I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x11bd631e0d9bfd8195b1d591230bb0a81ea9d5ad
I highly doubt whether this address belong to you.

how about you guys? have you got the UNI token?
otherwise, happily, I plan to share the reward about 10% of what I earn..
Though I have sold a part of my UNI, I dont wish to sell the other part till the end of next year. UNI has working protocol behind it and a fantastic plan for the future. Like BTC & ETH, its value is bound to appreciate in the long run.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:13:57 PM

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token  Roll Eyes. I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!

Congratulations, you are truly a lucky person, I am one of those who did not get the UNI token airdrop because I haven't traded there.
How can you get 400K UNI? This is a very large number, maybe you can share how you got it.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:21:34 PM

COngrats! you are a certified a million dollars individual here in crypto space.
So sad only that it's been too late for me to discovered that airdrops. However, lucky for a newbie
like you who partake to that kind of opportunity.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 11:42:28 PM

Congrats to you my friend... If you wish to share it do without hesitation, coz someday it will go back again to you with 10x folds blessings..hope you share some with me too... 😄😄😄

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
go1lo2va3

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 01:41:54 AM

It feels great to be a part of this great reward, I am so happy I also got sine portion of UNI token. I feel for those that have not use uniswap before September 1st. I want to encourage everyone not to relent, we might have such airdrop in the future. Congratulation to OP for that huge reward.
There are two types of people on this forum - those who believe it could happen again with uniswap and those who think such things won't happen twice in this universe  Cheesy
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 01:59:15 AM

That's just so cool man. Never seen that much money at once in my whole career of research scientist. Lolz. You are so lucky to have this man, just remember to use this money wisely. I don't know may be you should take out some of the portion, put it into your savings account and create fixes deposits.

Secure your life ahead. I don't know in which country you are but in my country that good amount of money.

I don't think you really need to share that money!! Before you share you settle yourself then spread the love.

Congrats.
scottmdm

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:07:22 AM

Congrads friend  Wink

Still working on hopefully claiming mine.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:10:36 AM

I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!
That's just so cool man. Never seen that much money at once in my whole career of research scientist. Lolz.   I don't know in which country you are but in my country that good amount of money.

im not a scientist or what but i have seen that amount most of the time . not mine but someone else Wink  . you mean you never experienced to earn that much ? maybe not yet but in the future . the more your work the more you accumulated atleast close to that amount because  you are a scientist and that job pays good too if im not mistaken  . 2million dollars is nice amount no matter which country you live  . if your on the u.s thats still a million but if your from local country that can be a hundred million or billion to some .
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:15:45 AM

Congrats sir, for me you are the luckiest person from all UNI receivers. I am not lucky with it for I did not used UNISWAP before September 1. I hope I can get token like UNI in the future. Share you blessings sir and good luck again congratulations.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:24:26 AM

Congratulations on your great earnings I have received many less but I am still very satisfied with this uniswap airdrop and it was a completely free entry without any commitment or effort let's say a welcome gift
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:47:01 AM

I like how Uniswap conducted the UNI airdrop. They implemented the airdrop contracts silently. Because if they had announced it priority to the distribution, thousands if not millions of people would have registered. Congratulations to everyone who benefited from the airdrop. I've used uniswap before but it was earlier this month so I wasn't eligible to participate and claim.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:30:16 AM

I am very happy to hear that you got 2 million uni tokens.
I did not get uni token, what do you inform. Because I just found out now. maybe I'm too late to get it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:07:54 AM

OP sorry I did not see a response related to this question so I will ask it. How many trades did you make on Uniswap and how much was the volume? Most people only got 400 UNI but you got I guess 1000 times that amount or somewhere close. Very clever of uniswap and unfortunately more people will now start using that and other platforms,,, but good for you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Scotslass

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:13:26 AM

I like how Uniswap conducted the UNI airdrop. They implemented the airdrop contracts silently. Because if they had announced it priority to the distribution, thousands if not millions of people would have registered. Congratulations to everyone who benefited from the airdrop. I've used uniswap before but it was earlier this month so I wasn't eligible to participate and claim.
For sure they were trying to not let everyone know about it, because every other one would register 10+ accounts just to get "free money" which are originally intended for real community members                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 08:17:50 AM

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token  Roll Eyes. I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!

That's great for you. I don't get any  UNI token because I haven't use uniswap yet. How many UNI token is that? 2$ million dollars is vast money share it to those in need.
Jateng

Activity: 1323
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:31:02 AM

I am very happy to hear that you got 2 million uni tokens.
I did not get uni token, what do you inform. Because I just found out now. maybe I'm too late to get it.
We're the same mate. I totally missed out this token. I just found out this token when my former officemate taught me about the uniswap and figure out a lot of users recieve the token already and just wait for them to be exchange. The amount of gas fee increase but I don't think users will not stop to sell them. About $2mil uni tokens that's very crazy. Congrats mate.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:37:03 AM

The guy got balls of steal, because he was not afraid to make so much trading volume on a new and unknown platform called Uniswap. For that he got an amazing reward. This proves again that only the brave gets a real reward.

I envy this guy, but it is a good feeling of envy. I've been skipping to learning Uniswap platform for months. For me it was, well, just another dex exchange platform, just like many others. Which turned to be a gem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:57:40 AM

I like how Uniswap conducted the UNI airdrop. They implemented the airdrop contracts silently.

They did and they really given free money to those early supporters who used the platform even the fees for transferring ETH is too high.

Because if they had announced it priority to the distribution, thousands if not millions of people would have registered.

Indeed,. They did it silently in order not being abused by people who keeps looking for opportunities.

Congratulations to everyone who benefited from the airdrop. I've used uniswap before but it was earlier this month so I wasn't eligible to participate and claim.

To those lucky traders, they are now enjoying the airdrop even they've used the platform with high fees, it's been paid off.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:23:51 AM

That is true if you are looking for a token that is worth to invest as of this time Uniswap is I think and I suggest one of it knowing that it is really a hype token/coin in the market of this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: