Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNI - The First Trillion Dollar Crypto?  (Read 952 times)
YNINJA (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:10:17 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2020, 09:49:49 AM by YNINJA

UNI - The First Trillion Dollar Crypto?

The truly sensational egalitarian 1.5 billion dollar reward program from Uniswap makes UNI the sure shot target to become the first and possibly only ever Trillion Dollar Crypto Currency.

Here are some compelling arguments why this is bound to happen.

1. Bitcoin does not have any use case. It is just an expensive video game that benefits a few rich stakeholders like Bitmain, Idle earning mining pools and a few speculators and futures exchanges such as Deribit, Bhaktt and Binance. The much hyped bitcoin halving event became the biggest dud ever in the history of crypto currencies. Let us face it. Bitcoin has become old, high maintenance, low yielding and has absolutely no use case. It is time to ditch Bitcoin and stop spending money on power guzzling expensive miners that will never break even and put that money into a project that rewards even someone who had a failed transaction that was to related to the project, Uniswap and UNI!

2. The unlimited supply ETH with its crookedly wicked high gas prices and spineless developer team that is at the mercy of its mining mafia, which wants to continually increase gas prices even further and will never allow the hilarious EIP program to ever be implemented, is definitely poised for a split into two, after the Berlin hard fork is implemented. One group will remain with the existing version of ETH which is POW based and has millions of dollars worth of GPU and ASIC miner owners and mining pools like Sparkpool and Ethermine associated with it. Can anyone believe all these vested interests will meekly surrender their financial interests and shift to ETH 2.0 with its unprofitable yield? For 32 ETH the amount of GPU miners you can build, will give you a hash rate of 1600 mh/s which will give a profit of 116 USD per day at current ETH prices! Can ETH POS which gives out pittance as annual rewards even dream of giving such high returns? It is inevitable the split is bound to happen for sure if the dev team has the courage to push through the Berlin hard fork. If by some miracle the fork actually happens it will signal the slow death of ETH which might then meander around like a blind two headed serpent before it eventually gets killed or kills itself.

3. The current DeFi tokens that have all benefited by the amount of liquidity that the tokens have received on Uniswap are all pumping the token prices using the huge transaction fees given to these projects by Uniswap as accepted in a open tweet which has now disappeared in a mysterious manner by the anonymous Nomi Chef the dubious dev of Sushiswap. The generous manner in which Uniswap has paid the transaction fees to the liquidity providers and the Defi projects is highly commendable and it is only because of this all these governance tokens that do not have any other source of income are thriving and soaring. It is a truly a fallacy to believe that these DeFi projects are actually making money by borrowing lower and lending higher! Though there is nothing wrong to have a single member dev team, which most of the Meme Token Defi projects have, these projects definitely pale in comparison to the VC funded, fully transparent, highly professional, efficiently managed project like Uniswap! Most importantly Uniswap has the generosity backed by the financial capability to reward even its smallest member who are associated with them albeit through a single failed transaction! As the initial hype and the high ROI early stage yield farming mania dies down in the next couple of months, there is no doubt that hardly a handful of these projects will be able to survive!

4. The centralized exchanges fleece new project owners who wish to list with them by charging 5 to 10 BTC while these new projects have to pay with their blood and sweat and because of this huge entry cost are bound to fail. These centralized exchanges like Shakespeare's Shylock, after having extracted their pound of flesh without any mercy right at the beginning, from these fledgling new projects, are not shy in blackmailing these projects further to maintain a minimum fake volume of anywhere between 1000 USD to 100000 USD per day failing which, threatening the coins or tokens of these new projects will face de-listing. And these blood sucking exchanges are aided in their high handedness by the likes of Coinmarketcap and Coingecko which have "very strict" rules while evaluating small and sincere projects by asking them to provide the entire life history of the development team on linked in, minimum 1000 dollars daily fake volume on "recognized exchanges" and have a viable product and business plan, but will hang their tongues out and lap up the money provided by Anonymous Devs who do not have any name, forget about a LinkedIn account, and are sure to exit scam their investors in less than 24 hours with a single line tweet saying they are sorry they messed up. People should remember and understand that some messed up projects that received liquidity of 400 million dollars in 24 hours have collected 0.3 % of 400 million in transaction fees which is a cool 1.2 million dollars for copying smart contracts from established projects and their only innovation being, tweaking the transaction fees from 0.3 to 0.25 + 0.05! What amazing innovation! No new project that is sane will ever want to list their project with these blood-sucking centralized exchanges ever in the future and will surely turn to Uniswap for listing and also get rewarded for it!

Based on these compelling and indisputable arguments we can safely assume capital will flow into the UNI token. If a project in its early stages can reward its community members so very generously, at a scale in which even the modern day Blue Chips Like MSFT, GOOG, FB or AMZN, with trillion dollar valuations, have never ever done in their long history of selfish capitalism, there is no limits to which the Uniswap project will go to, while rewarding its community members in the future when it becomes more and more stronger financially. Bitcoin and ETH have  a combined marketcap of approximately 245 billion USD and the rest of the lot have another 100 billion USD. Even if 15  to 20 % of this flows into the Governance token of Uniswap, which will be hugely in demand since there are bound to be many players at different levels who will want their bit of controlling stake in such project with enormous financial returns in the future, the price of UNI which will have more buyers and holders, will touch a 1000 dollars in the near future is a definite given. We have not included the fund managers from the world of forex, stocks and commodities, et., who can smell money from anywhere, even if it is 1000 miles away in our analysis. If we include these powerful financial players, the potential price target for UNI should be 5000 USD or more! This being the case, there is absolutely no doubt that UNI will be a Trillion Dollar Crypto Soon!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:56:23 AM

You will remain noob always like you don't understand the potential of BTC? Are you think you are more smart than big institutional investors and Governments who consider only that coin. You should have to understand how BTC works and how important this in cryptocurrency ecosystem.

UNI is nice token no doubt it has potential but keep in mind it always will remain an altcoin and can't lead this ecosystem.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
YNINJA (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:38:22 AM

You will remain noob always like you don't understand the potential of BTC? Are you think you are more smart than big institutional investors and Governments who consider only that coin. You should have to understand how BTC works and how important this in cryptocurrency ecosystem.

UNI is nice token no doubt it has potential but keep in mind it always will remain an altcoin and can't lead this ecosystem.

Useless Bitcoin will only punish Legendary members like you for holding on to it magnanimously in spite of it being in the doldrums, 50 % and more off its all time peak which it reached in 2017!

See this newbie below who made 2 million dollars in just a few months with UNI and Uniswap! Now he wants to share 10% of his new found wealth those who were not as lucky as he had been! That is the positive spirit that a sincerely generous project like UNI/Uniswap can inspire in newbies! If being a newbie means being able to share 200000 USD with those who were less fortunate then I will love being that kind of a newbie all my life. This newbie is a true hero and legendary member for being willing to share 200000 USD of his own money with others! Truly Amazing!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276637.0
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 12:33:19 PM

I started to become interested in UNI when I've seen everyone talking about their free $1200 or 400 UNI tokens. And upon researching, there's no way to become eligible with that airdrop if you haven't used their exchange before September 1.

Well done for those traders and investors who have believed in the project and received the free money that they have. And that guy who has shared his post, it's amazing that he has shared but if I were him, I'll just keep it to myself. Well anyway, it's up to him and he did great for making his fortune with Uni and to everyone who got it.

diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 12:40:24 PM

I started to become interested in UNI when I've seen everyone talking about their free $1200 or 400 UNI tokens. And upon researching, there's no way to become eligible with that airdrop if you haven't used their exchange before September 1.

Well done for those traders and investors who have believed in the project and received the free money that they have. And that guy who has shared his post, it's amazing that he has shared but if I were him, I'll just keep it to myself. Well anyway, it's up to him and he did great for making his fortune with Uni and to everyone who got it.
As I know, there are a lot of people who became millionaires in just 1 day and I am also shocked because this is the biggest Aridrop ever in the crypto market.

I just hope there will be more airdrops like this in the future as I also trade a lot at Uniswap. I am not the luckiest but the amount I have earned from this Airdrop is relatively high.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:34:36 PM

I was one of the lucky guy who got the free 400 Uni I only swap once there and that was over a year ago, I was surprised to received the 400 UNI now worth over $5, so far this is the highest airdrop I received, UNI is one of the reason why there is huge fee I need $20 to received my airdrop but that's nothing compared to the price of Uni now, I am thinking of using my UNI to participate in their pool because it looks profitable.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:44:05 PM

I was one of the lucky guy who got the free 400 Uni I only swap once there and that was over a year ago, I was surprised to received the 400 UNI now worth over $5, so far this is the highest airdrop I received, UNI is one of the reason why there is huge fee I need $20 to received my airdrop but that's nothing compared to the price of Uni now, I am thinking of using my UNI to participate in their pool because it looks profitable.
Im jealous to every person who got free  uni by trading on uniswap, if only i knew it earlier ive already trade on that exchange, congrats to everyone who has free 400 uni worth 2000$

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:46:27 PM

Yes you're so lucky for that and you should consider how to spend that free money well.

There's a lot of news about UNI, but talking big is far from the reality for now since people are still on a hype after the big airdrop and reaching the Trillion mark is quiet impossible for now. I know everyone one who received the free money is happy, we must also know the reason for that airdrop and think for a future returns on that. I still need to study this UNI token before saying my final conclusion, for now its hard to say that this token will be the first crypto that is worth a trillion dollar.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 02:58:56 PM

The governance mechanism that has already implemented by UNISWAP is a damn good compared with centralized exchange site itself. I have been getting 2k UNI and I just checked my old addresses that have already used to swap the coin in the past and then some of these wallets eligible to claim this good token.
i will also try to participate in the governance of UNI if I can. Im still feeling curious why some people were still calling this shit token.  Cheesy

So far, this is the biggest airdrop that happened in my life.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:08:11 PM

The truly sensational egalitarian 1.5 billion dollar reward program from Uniswap makes UNI the sure shot target to become the first and possibly only ever Trillion Dollar Crypto Currency.

Here are some compelling arguments why this is bound to happen.

1. Bitcoin does not have any use case.

LOL

1. You mention something is 1.5 billion and that is why can be the first 1 trillion. That mean it needs to be 1000 times.  Try to count to 1000 and you will realise that 1000 is not that low number as it is easy to write it.

2. You dont see Bitcoins usecase?  Really?  Can you tell me what are you doing on this forum if not for reading? Writing stupidity?
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:22:59 PM

it is a logical analysis, but it lacks reality. Think about it, Uniswap is a really big DEX or just a financial bubble trap. In my opinion, it's a very big bubble and when it explodes it will hurt a lot of people. Do you think Uniswap is growing well enough to have a net worth of over $ 1 billion? It will be very naive to judge the value of a business when just looking at its market cap.
I think that is behind Uniswap is an extremely large manipulation organization and it is very active. Be careful and do not fomo too much, the price may crash at any time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████