Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If ... The Democrats ... Lose the Election, These 20 Actions Will be Unleashed  (Read 93 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:48:13 PM

Are you a Democrat? Will you vote for Biden? Do you have any guts as an American?

The wealthy supporters of the current Democrat Party are planning destruction for you if Biden loses. What do you think? What are you going to do? Wake up NOW, while there still is time.

Six things that the Big Dem supporters of the world will do if Biden loses, are listed below. Go to the site to read the rest.

If It IS Determined That The Democrats Will Lose the Election, These 20 Actions Will be Unleashed...

These kinds of articles are very difficult to write because there are so many moving parts.  I have gathered facts that I have been told by so-called "insider sources" about what is coming.  Some of the expected Deep State insurrection has been rehearsed by local, state and federal law enforcement. Much of what follows comes from these types of sources.

I want to emphasize that there are rehearsals that are currently being practiced by the traitors and their in-country foreign assets. However, most of what is anticipated in this properly labeled, Bolshevik Revolution, is assumed by the modus operandi of the embedded foreign assets in our country and what has constituted past practice.

If It Is Anticipated That Trump Will Win On November 3, 2020, These Are the Anticipated Deep State Actions

Unbridled violence will be unleashed if Trump is declared the winner on election day. If the traitors steal the election, the violent response will be slower to come to fruition. There are certain parts of the military that will react.  Let's break down what I have learned.

Traitor's Strategies

One of the questions that I frequently ask many of media guests is "what do you think that the extremists will do to regain power over government?"  The most common answer I received is that "there is nothing that they will not do".

1. If the Democrats/Deep State determine that the Democrats cannot win. Extreme violence will be enacted in a nation-wide coordinated manner. I have been predicting this for 3 years. We will be living in 1992 Bosnia and 2014 Ukraine. There will be snipers on the roof. Random cars and people at events will be attacked with deadly precision. Randomized IED’s will be unleashed.

2. MS-13 has been quiet but their day is coming. I have often thought about what would have happened to the four DC officers who rescued Rand Paul and his wife if MS-13 was active. Answer, they all would have been killed and for dramatic effect, I believe their trademark of machete-induced-deaths would have been employed. Alt media, opposition media, loyalist military officers, key politicians at all levels of government, most if not all Constitutional Sheriffs, conservative police chiefs, key conservative educators will be assassinated. Many of these lists have been intercepted and the targets are known. There are too many people to protect.  As I stated that a TET Offensives is coming. However, the government knows this and Continuity of Government has been enacted as key people will be isolated. In fact, and over 5 months ago, I reported that the military heads of Northcom and Southcom are basically quarantined.

3. A series of mini-911 events are planned. They are being rehearsed in such places as the Portland Federal Building.

4. Cartels will militarily move on small town police forces and execute all police officers that they can get their hands on. In print, 5 years ago I printed just such a warning from a high ranking and anonymous Texas Ranger. He concluded that we no defense against such an event.

5. The security at nuclear power plants will be tested.

6. Random and murderous home invasions will take place so the fight is carried to middle class and even rural America.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:07:55 AM

When you consider the title of this thread, maybe it was scared Republicans that did it.

Wisconsin authorities recover trove of pro-Trump ballots that were discarded in a ditch

The most contested Presidential election in the history of the United States is underway, as absentee ballot fraud is already being discovered in battleground states. Wisconsin authorities have just recovered a trove of pro-Trump ballots that were discarded in a ditch.

Three trays of mail were found at 8 a.m. on September 22nd along Wisconsin highway 96, near the Appleton International Airport. According to a USPS spokesperson, the discarded mail included absentee ballots. The ballots were returned to the US Postal Service and an investigation is underway.

“The United States Postal Inspection Service immediately began investigating and we reserve further comment on this matter until that is complete,” USPS spokesman Bob Sheehan said in a statement.
Absentee ballot fraud occurring five weeks from election

Vindictive democrats will try to interfere in the 2020 election, and this year it will be so much easier, because the election is primarily being cast through the mail. During the 2020 Wisconsin primaries, the number of absentee ballots jumped from six percent of Wisconsin voters to approximately 60 percent of Wisconsin voters. Out of the 1.55 million votes cast in the state of Wisconsin, 1.1 million will be delivered through the US Postal Service. The number of mail-in ballots is expected to balloon in the coming months, as Wisconsin election commissioner Meagan Wolfe now expects more than three million Wisconsin residents to vote.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 03:31:13 PM

Vote for Biden! 

Problem solved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: