Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My taught of plagiarism, spamming and scam in forum.  (Read 729 times)
Maroons

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:48:14 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

I am a newbie here and i can totally relate to your topic, it is really hard to make useful post but still i try my very best to put everything i know to a reply so that i can share my thoughts to the community but honestly i don't understand why some people here still do those three things that you have mentioned, plagiarism is such a scary thing to do, most people who do it might just want to earn merit so that they can join campaigns or anything but honestly if you do such thing you will be at risk of being banned or having negative profile so its not a win-win situation, they are just burying themselves.

To be as simple as possible, if you can genuinely contribute to an ongoing discussion without having to prove to anyone that your post are merit worthy by appearing smart with copied works, you'll be just fine on the forum.

This is what i am doing now and i think most of the newbies and even the users who are here for quite sometime do this kinds of replies because putting too much things and points in your reply just to make it look attractive and gain merit but having no sense at all or not being informative because it is just a copied work is just a waste of time, you might not see the karma now but it will hunt you.

Now as a newbie i am practicing some things so that i can be a good user here in the community:

1. Find topic that suits your interest and contribute there, do not force yourself to post replies to a topic that you have no idea just to increase your post count.
2. If ever that you really wanted to post a reply there, make your own research about it and just like the Op said there are youtube and google to get the information that you need.
3. Take your time in your post.
4. Enjoy and have fun here in the forum
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 01:25:41 PM

There are a lot of newbies that are pretending they are posting good content but if you are trying to find out on the internet it a pure plagiarize. Some of their reason is they need to earn merit and want to rank up. All of those things required hardship and hard work. Also, other members make their own thread just to rank up.

This is just simple if you don't want to get plagiarized.
Don't copy and paste
Give a source link
Summarize and then give the source

Gather more information to prevent having misinformation to other members..

Plagiarism is not affected if you are the original content creator.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: