Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that would make a good short term #HODL  (Read 872 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 06:30:20 AM

VET OR TRX will have a good short term!
Does VET really a good investment for short term?or because it has increased in the last 30 days more than 400%?
But after august pump now fell again badly.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/

Though TRX is much better,being old coin yet standing great with top 20 currencies.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:10:37 PM

Coins that would make a good short term

I believe best coin until end of this year will be Monero. Price will for sure go over $200, but most likely way more. Number of Monero transactions is expanding rapidly in last few weeks. I know that this trend cant continue like this but still, more using of coin always shows on the price.
I'm also aware of the Monero transaction activities but an exchange site was abused of faking their Monero transaction and trading volume this could also influence the expanding in transaction you said, aside the accusation Monero is a good coin.

Volume on exchanges is fake. Volume on exchanges have nothing to do with onchain transactions. All XMR on Binance are stored in a wallet that Binance hods private keys. People that trade there dont make any transaction. Transaction that happens happens when you withdraw coins. You cant fake that.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:20:45 PM

Coins that would make a good short term

I believe best coin until end of this year will be Monero. Price will for sure go over $200, but most likely way more. Number of Monero transactions is expanding rapidly in last few weeks. I know that this trend can continue like this but still, more using of coin always shows on the price.
I'm also aware of the Monero transaction activities but an exchange site was abused of faking their Monero transaction and trading volume this could also influence the expanding in transaction you said, aside the accusation Monero is a good coin.
With that been said, despite the pitfall of Defi YFI seems to be the perfect coin for good short term profit and I have been watching it price for long Yesterday is price was $14,181.84 and now around $15,314.87 price which $1000 plus gain in just 24hours.
The excitement around DeFi projects will fall very soon and not all DeFi coins will have very good indicators, Therefore, it is best not to take risks and, as always, work on the top-rated Coinmarketcap cryptocurrencies, including not only Monero, but also Tron, ETH, BTC and LINK.
There is a quote which says life without risk is no existence. The Defi projects are expected to loose the excitement sooner or later which I believe was because of the hype involved in the Defi market but not all Defi will loose the excitement and that's why it good to have adequate knowledge in knowing the good coin in the market and when i said good coin is not by been rates as a top coin.
Meanwhile, YFI and LINK are among those Defi projects that will survive though.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 02:12:30 PM

There is a quote which says life without risk is no existence. The Defi projects are expected to loose the excitement sooner or later which I believe was because of the hype involved in the Defi market but not all Defi will loose the excitement and that's why it good to have adequate knowledge in knowing the good coin in the market and when i said good coin is not by been rates as a top coin.
Meanwhile, YFI and LINK are among those Defi projects that will survive though.
And nevertheless, you can invest in the long term in one or two DeFi coins, while increasing the risk of large losses, or you can still choose several investment projects that may indeed have good prospects, but due to certain circumstances, some of them may lag behind from the market leader. One way or another, I will still keep these coins with my last bit of strength if I have confidence in their promising future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:31:59 PM

I think now is the right time to join the defi coin community and set aside some of the money to invest in defi coins which are under development and most importantly in investing is not greedy in determining multiple profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:21:23 PM

Investing of ethereum and bitcoin will make you to feel safe.Because other coin will seems to increase and the platform will have a effect on it.But in case of bitcoin and Ethereum ,it's depend on the market flow and investors capacity.You should not involve of pandemic in trading,it reflect on every economy activity.Since you able to face pandemic impact on other activity,why you can't face the pandemic impact on trading.

Bitcoin and ETH are not for the sort-term holding (or fast trading). These cryptos are for hodlers. “Fast traders” might better pay attention to the so-called “hyped” tokens, follow the information about them regularly, buy them and catch the moment when it will be better to drop these alts than to continue holding.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:42:13 PM

I think now is the right time to join the defi coin community and set aside some of the money to invest in defi coins which are under development and most importantly in investing is not greedy in determining multiple profits.

If you see the excellent performance of DeFi coins in 2020, it is not wrong if you decide to invest in DeFi coins.
Because investing in DeFi coins has the potential to generate multiple profits, you must invest carefully.
Don't be greedy by using all the capital we have to buy DeFi coins, we still have to be wise in investing.
With 50% investment in Bitcoin and the rest can be used to invest in DeFi coins to be able to invest safely.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 07:25:33 AM

Investing of ethereum and bitcoin will make you to feel safe.Because other coin will seems to increase and the platform will have a effect on it.But in case of bitcoin and Ethereum ,it's depend on the market flow and investors capacity.You should not involve of pandemic in trading,it reflect on every economy activity.Since you able to face pandemic impact on other activity,why you can't face the pandemic impact on trading.
But OP is asking about short term Holding things that is far different in Long term because there might be a big change in prices within a period of 6 months compared to 1 year or more as Long term holding use to be.
But for sure ETH and BTC are the safest investment we can have in this market or those  STABLE coins that would not bring you losses mostly.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 07:40:12 AM

If you see the excellent performance of DeFi coins in 2020, it is not wrong if you decide to invest in DeFi coins.
Because investing in DeFi coins has the potential to generate multiple profits, you must invest carefully.
Don't be greedy by using all the capital we have to buy DeFi coins, we still have to be wise in investing.
With 50% investment in Bitcoin and the rest can be used to invest in DeFi coins to be able to invest safely.

Split to invest is always a wise choice, we won't waste opportunities and won't take risks. Investing in bitcoin can be seen as a long term investment and defi is a good choice in the short term. Combining the two methods will ensure good income.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 09:26:46 PM

The coins that listed in your list personally I do not know so I do not yhink if it's good for lshorterm holding.
There is a lot of coins now are good for shorterm and also good for the longterm which is really good for a trader because if the price is not increase you can do your next play which is the longterm, bitcoin and ethereum is one of the good for longterm and shorterm.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:13:20 PM

bitcoin and ethereum is one of the good for longterm and shorterm.
Because they are established coins, thats why its a good option no matter what your strategy is, either short or long term holding.

I prefer to invest on popular coins to have an assurance that it wont become shitcoins as time goes by.

Hence if you plan to use a short term strategy, study the market and the coins you'll buy to understand better on how to maximize your chance to make profit.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 11:49:50 PM

I like project that takes off and make a move with their work and projections partnerships are starting to seem really unreliable I will want work and project doing what they say no packing memes and graphic of partnership No offence man I just dont like some shitcoin useless partnerships Work and forget partner you will get people if there is demand

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:24:04 AM

Don't Forget Dogecoin, Dogecoin is low in price but it can be a double profit and if you trade DogeCoin I think Doge coin is lower risk than other Altcoins except for the top 10 altcoins.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:34:16 AM

Don't Forget Dogecoin, Dogecoin is low in price but it can be a double profit and if you trade DogeCoin I think Doge coin is lower risk than other Altcoins except for the top 10 altcoins.
Double profit in What way?Dogecoin is cheaper and also Low in Transaction fee but doubling the value?there must be specific way or you Mean holding?

Well at least Old coins is still on track not those Defi BS that making noise these past weeks .

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:17:45 AM

The short term coins that are now good to hold for a short time to make some decent profit is BNT, IOTA, SPG, CHI, etc. Among these SPG and BNT is good where you can get a quick benefit and there is no downside risk also.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:28:54 AM

The short term coins that are now good to hold for a short time to make some decent profit is BNT, IOTA, SPG, CHI, etc. Among these SPG and BNT is good where you can get a quick benefit and there is no downside risk also.
BNT there is no risk and no downside? do you not realize that your words are wrong ?,
if you want there is no risk and downside I think you can invest in stable coins, look at the BNT price on coinmarketcap now,
a 10% decline occurs and you say there is no risk ?, please don't let others do the same with you

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:18:21 PM

In your list, iota and chi is also good to hold. But you can add bnb, btc and ethereum which is also profitable on short or long term. Well, we can hold other coins as long we research before investing.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:47:39 PM

In your list, iota and chi is also good to hold. But you can add bnb, btc and ethereum which is also profitable on short or long term. Well, we can hold other coins as long we research before investing.

Actually, you can do it with all cool “hype” projects. However, you should feel if many people believe in its future or not. Invest in tokens at the very beginning, hold them for several months, and then sell the crypto when they (maybe) even do not reach the peak price.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 11:44:35 AM

Actually, you can do it with all cool “hype” projects. However, you should feel if many people believe in its future or not. Invest in tokens at the very beginning, hold them for several months, and then sell the crypto when they (maybe) even do not reach the peak price.
Now it's the time for DEFI projects, go through the new projects and analyse the legitimacy of the project. Make an investment on the project, you can get back assured return in a very short term. Other than this, if your capital investment is big go for low priced coins in the top order and try to make little earning out of the market change.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 02:54:28 AM

there is no downside risk? I think Ethereum Ripple, Polkadot, Usdt are the strongest altcoins and even very safe for the long or short term. why don't you choose the best altcoin? even though it is guaranteed safe and there is no big downside risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █