Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that would make a good short term #HODL  (Read 872 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:01:39 PM

Short term differentiates from each other, when you say short term do you mean like 1-3 months? Because that is short for me, and I think it is quite important that we establish that first. If you think 1-3 months, I think uni token and avax could actually have a good few months, they are really doing well already and they are already liked by many, they already had their super increase and drop from the hype.

However the reality is, they are done yet, they are just starting out, they did increased a lot and they are loved a lot and right now price got corrected but the reality is we are just starting with these things, so at the end of the day with more and more time going on, we are going to see price continue to go up as well. That is why I believe we are going to see higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:14:09 PM

I hope most people would have learnt from last bull cycle in the market and will try to jump in the top coins because the top of the list coins were the early movers and we saw that some newer projects were not able to perform in such bullish market too and some of them pumped for a short time and then dumped back quickly. So this time aroumd im sure the focus would be at the top coins.

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:56:07 AM

Be that as it may, there's no particular date when will be the bullrun could start a decent siphons. In any case, I am having positive vibes that it will endure sooner. continuously do earlier research when making an interest in a Defi venture and don't simply ride on the publicity and be mindful in our activity. With regards to the coins that are useful for transient speculations.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:39:32 PM

Short term differentiates from each other, when you say short term do you mean like 1-3 months? Because that is short for me, and I think it is quite important that we establish that first. If you think 1-3 months, I think uni token and avax could actually have a good few months, they are really doing well already and they are already liked by many, they already had their super increase and drop from the hype.

However the reality is, they are done yet, they are just starting out, they did increased a lot and they are loved a lot and right now price got corrected but the reality is we are just starting with these things, so at the end of the day with more and more time going on, we are going to see price continue to go up as well. That is why I believe we are going to see higher.

That is what I keep discussing as well with traders and speculators,,, they are used to thinking in terms of days, which is absolute unsustainable for me. Short term is months for me,,, and I only do long term which is years. Medium term is 1 year in my mind. Think about regular investments even for stocks and bank funds, long term is 5 years to 10 years. Medium is min of 3 months:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:30:41 PM

I hope most people would have learnt from last bull cycle in the market and will try to jump in the top coins because the top of the list coins were the early movers and we saw that some newer projects were not able to perform in such bullish market too and some of them pumped for a short time and then dumped back quickly. So this time aroumd im sure the focus would be at the top coins.

But these coins also now have many retail investor bagholders. Will be more difficult to bring them up to the old highs. Or am I wrong here?

Ah yeah.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 10:11:44 PM

Although i am unknown about your portfolio matter but i already selected ethereum along with bnb as an exchange coin, in my hodl list and believe that both of them has potential & can able to bring profit.apart from that, no need to think for any short or any long term cause those coins are eligable for all situation.many exchanges shows false volume several time.so it isn't wise to take risk because of unknown altcoin, that may bring loss, no matter sooner or some days later

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:44:54 PM

Although i am unknown about your portfolio matter but i already selected ethereum along with bnb as an exchange coin, in my hodl list and believe that both of them has potential & can able to bring profit.apart from that, no need to think for any short or any long term cause those coins are eligable for all situation.many exchanges shows false volume several time.so it isn't wise to take risk because of unknown altcoin, that may bring loss, no matter sooner or some days later
Some coins that Op choice is Im not familiar with. It is good to invest in those top altcoins in the market which really can bring return of profit. I am also in ethereum, bnb and of course bitcoin, when we invest we have to make sure that project is already proven good for short term or long term hold.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:45:57 PM

But these coins also now have many retail investor bagholders. Will be more difficult to bring them up to the old highs. Or am I wrong here?
even how many bag holders there is the most important thing is when they decide to make the market move,and that is a best timing to re invest and wait till they decide again to full out.

there are many players here that comes the ride and making smooth and easy money from the top coins.
but of course this will take risk and holding that sometimes lasts a year.

but if you are just a long term holder?then those are for you.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 12:00:26 PM

At this time, I'm starting to consider the possibilities of getting a hike from the HYIPs that are on the throne platform. Actually, I have not done this before and there is a lot of analytical work ahead. But nevertheless, this type of earnings today for many cryptocurrency users is quite profitable. In addition, I want to draw attention to the currently popular type of activity, namely the provision of liquidity to various cryptocurrencies, which allows not only to receive passive income, but also to take care of the value of your capital.
But it's also worth paying attention to Ethereum, which is pending the Ethereum 2.0 update. Despite the fact that the deposit smart-contract is very slowly collecting coins from future validators, there is a high probability that the update will take place on time on December 1. And this, in turn, should definitely raise prices up.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 02:48:36 PM

I am analyzing for now, for now the bitcoin market is hype, to make bitcoin at a price of $ 17000,
and altcoins are very bad, if you are a holder of altcoins don't take the short term, but the long term!

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:04:14 PM

At this time, I'm starting to consider the possibilities of getting a hike from the HYIPs that are on the throne platform. Actually, I have not done this before and there is a lot of analytical work ahead. But nevertheless, this type of earnings today for many cryptocurrency users is quite profitable. In addition, I want to draw attention to the currently popular type of activity, namely the provision of liquidity to various cryptocurrencies, which allows not only to receive passive income, but also to take care of the value of your capital.
But it's also worth paying attention to Ethereum, which is pending the Ethereum 2.0 update. Despite the fact that the deposit smart-contract is very slowly collecting coins from future validators, there is a high probability that the update will take place on time on December 1. And this, in turn, should definitely raise prices up.
For those who want to put money in short term investment then maybe Defi are for you but Defi have high risks so you need to have knowledge first before you try to put some money of it. There are a lot of people who are making triple digit gains in just days in defi so for me it is one of the best short term investment as long as we have proper risk management because there are some who do not give care on it and it is the reason why they are not making profit and they are incurring losses.

JumangiMan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:31:36 PM

Im looking for Uniswap killers...It will be the next big trend as far as DEX are emerging. And a new Uniswap killer is here and already trending with its flagship product - yield farming NFT. Just buy any NFT and earn $KING tokens as a reward. 10k per block. https://www.kingswap.io/ you don't want to miss it
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:28:23 PM

After this blood bath on DeFi markets only strong projects with unique approach and tokenomic will survive. I advise to read this https://medium.com/a-new-kings-in-town-to-claim-his-right-to-the-dex/defi-project-kingswap-announces-tokenomics-model-to-share-rewards-of-its-nft-success-to-kingswaps-de4fb462695a and use this info to join the right project before new alt season. Cheers
P.S. Farming with NFT is the next trend within DeFi space. And the leader here is https://www.kingswap.io/
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:27:37 AM

I hardly come across these projects, hence I don't know much about them. In the crypto space are many coins and tokens, but the painful part of it all is that, only few are really good for investing, hence the need to be extremely careful of whatever coin you want to invest in. Also, most team are good in hyping their platform, but as soon as their aims have been achieved the true colour of that platform will be seen. With this and in my own opinion, I think the coins worth holding for short term, most especially considering the situation of the market now is Ethereum, ETH is good for both long term and short term considering the forthcoming improvements of the platform; other top altcoins are also good for short term. Most of these new projects can hardly be trusted as the team can go against everyone.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 09:20:24 AM

if only for the short term all altcoins seem good. because the market is currently in a bullrun. so whatever you buy today will generate profits in the future. but if you're looking for an altcoin that will be 100x or 1000x in just a short amount of time, I think it doesn't exist. but I suggest buying an altcoin that is still stable from last month, this will be great because the market will definitely make this coin go up in the end.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:39:10 PM

xtz.
it has really good project and good team. and its price was still low. it was same price with waves and link. link is $12 waves is $7 now.
xtz is only 2 dollar. it will make at least 3x in short term

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:09:20 PM

I do not recommend short term strategy at the moment necause market is entering bull phase so if you are looking to buy now hold atleast till the end of next year for maximum gains.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:44:31 PM

there are some good coins and have good development to be made into a short term investment I'm still sure on twt because twt has a good point of all
even though TWT is still a new coin I'm still investing in it and my prediction until the end of the year will get a profit even though it is small

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀