Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flag abuse. I thought that was going to be moderated? If not what is the point?  (Read 188 times)
KaneVWE (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:08:19 PM

Some people get a type 1 flag for nothing? No proof ? No corroborating evidence at all? Just a hunch the person may have done something wrong?

However , I note there are cases of irrefutable deception for financial gain and outright scamming where many DT1 will collude to oppose the flag if it's another DT1 in the spot light?

This is for even just a type1 flag?

Why is this not being taken care of??

If the flag abuse is not going to be moderated then what is the point of the flag system?

I mean yes there is little point anyway since the tagging system is even more wide open to abuse than before  ( and before it was so abused we needed flags lol ) and the tagging system still has as much power as the flagging system.

The entire thing is a corrupt mess.

Who dares to enter discussion on this matter?

There are other huge issues with the flagging and trust system in general that were just brought to light recently.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8997

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 11:56:18 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 12:26:44 AM by suchmoon

KaneVWE (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:07:08 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 12:24:50 AM by KaneVWE

Suchmoron is the ideal initial respondent.

They were first to abuse the flagging system. I would like them to explain why they are opposing a type 1 flag where there is iron clad evidence of deception and lies for financial gain?

Watch them run away and hide.

Suchmoon? Suchmoon? Are you still there? Or just hiding away from me as always?
I promise to go easy on you this time. Don't be this way ... you are better than that.
I have a cookie? A tin full of cookies?

.... a cookie factory?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: