Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WolfAge Finance][Shared economy of crypto business models]  (Read 202 times)
wolfage.finance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 07:51:36 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfage.finance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:26:27 PM

Wolfage - A legit DeFi project
There have been some attempts going on in the community to bring down Wolfage Finance, a legit project with honest developers. All of us are willing to contribute our part to this DeFi ecosystem. With our efforts, we want to bring benefits to the entire community. There was no need to clarify those accusations, but we feel obliged to do it because of our responsibilities toward our community and project supporters.

The tale of plagiarized White Paper

This accusation is inappropriate; the content we referenced from other sources were descriptions of terms like “DeFi” and “Yield Farming.” And obviously, the definitions of these widely-used terms cannot be changed even if we want to. It was, however, a downside on our end, a lack of proper content management, due to which we forgot to add references to those sources in the white paper. We accept it and apologize for it. But, we are going to correct it when we release our next version of the white paper. Recent creations of Social Media Accounts
However, we have been working on our ideas for quite some time. The identity of “Wolfage Finance” was finalized in the very last of our project timeline. We believe that a project’s strengths lie in its deliverables rather than its identities and looks. For the same reason, selecting and creating our identity was not among the essential tasks for the project. Also, we had to develop our social media accounts in the same month of pre-sale. However, as you can see from the quality of our identity creation and design, we have not taken it lightly, and we invested a significant amount of resources. As per our roadmap, we are already working on revamping the whole identity of “Wolfage Finance,” for which we will run a community or governance campaign to finalize the new identity.

Using a website builder
The industry is moving towards the “Zero-code revolution,” and allegations are being made against us to use the same for our website. Yes, we used “WordPress – the most used opensource software for building websites.” Is it so wrong to use a “Zero-code platform” like WordPress to save time for our small group of developers and use it where it is more appropriate?
For the same reason, we used a corporate theme whose author’s username might be “vyavsthapak.” Maybe he was being innovative and didn’t use “Lorem ipsum” or “John Doe” instead; he used his username. But does it matter? We have more pressing concerns than discussing some dummy blog pages (not linked to the main website); we didn’t delete from the theme.

Anonymity
We have decided that it is in the best interest of the project that we remain anonymous while we deliver the ecosystem to the community. For the same reason, we would like to keep our wallet transactions anonymous.

And many more allegations with no proofs
We can keep going, provide the right answers to all those allegations. But people who are not happy to see us do what we love to do “Making DeFi solutions” will keep coming with more allegations on no ground.
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:20:54 AM

So I see another round of stories and lies. Copied WP and you admit it here too. Like you copied most of the stuff from other projects on the fly.

Explain why have you moved 43 ETH to Binance few days ago and more recently 700 ETH from your ETH wallet to TornadoCash contract - - Non-custodial anonymous transactions on Ethereum. Starting an EXIT SCAM!

For anyone reading this, go and read this first : [SCAM] Wolfage.finance DEFI SCAM!!.

These guys are scammers, avoid dealing with them, you will lose your funds.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:27:24 AM

For anyone reading this, go and read this first : [SCAM] Wolfage.finance DEFI SCAM!!.
thank you, that is good information before this person gets more profit from other people who want to invest, currently the Defi project is very hipe, so making a fake defi project will be very profitable, so for investors, be careful
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:45:24 AM

...due to which we forgot to add references to those sources in the white paper... we are going to correct it when we release our next version of the white paper...

Where have I heard that one before?
Oh, wait. Isn't that the most common excuse of every scam project with plagiarized content in a whitepaper?

I guess some people just never learn.  Wink

-CryptoViking-

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:59:25 AM

Oh, wait. Isn't that the most common excuse of every scam project with plagiarized content in a whitepaper?

I guess some people just never learn.  Wink

Yeah, they are trying to sell some fog to poor people and they decided to come to forum because of my scam accusation topic against them.I posted that on a Youtube channel they used to promote the scam and contacted various people so they thought it is a good idea to write some excuses here and try to lie like they lie in their TG channel...
Arky

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:05:57 PM

I guess some people just never learn.  Wink

Yeah, they are trying to sell some fog to poor people and they decided to come to forum because of my scam accusation topic against them.I posted that on a Youtube channel they used to promote the scam and contacted various people so they thought it is a good idea to write some excuses here and try to lie like they lie in their TG channel...

I think it's funny how involved you are with this and how much time you spend trying to make any connection.
Yeah they are a bit suspicious but your points are laughable, if you see them exist scamming or leaving, you will have a point.
I think they've rushed the project out to catch the hype train, but they are still here.
You are way too involved , maybe you know them and have a grudge against them? Something is fishy either way. No one can waste so much time with nothing to gain or no connection to obsess over something.
Anyway, let's see what the future brings, until then you are man who yells at clouds, with a very questionable mental state.

I'm watching it closely, so much FUD around this project. No idea who is it in the right, but I'm really curious about his future, if it has any.
-CryptoViking-

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:39:35 PM

I think it's funny how involved you are with this and how much time you spend trying to make any connection.
Yeah they are a bit suspicious but your points are laughable, if you see them exist scamming or leaving, you will have a point.
I think they've rushed the project out to catch the hype train, but they are still here.
You are way too involved , maybe you know them and have a grudge against them? Something is fishy either way. No one can waste so much time with nothing to gain or no connection to obsess over something.
Anyway, let's see what the future brings, until then you are man who yells at clouds, with a very questionable mental state.

I'm watching it closely, so much FUD around this project. No idea who is it in the right, but I'm really curious about his future, if it has any.

Go ahead and make a new puppet account and try again...
Arky

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:28:10 PM

I had this account for a longer time than you. But I had no reason to log into it until now.
If you think that I'm defending this project, think again.
I'm only saying that you are in the same boat regarding the trust level.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 04:04:12 AM

I had this account for a longer time than you. But I had no reason to log into it until now.
If you think that I'm defending this project, think again.
I'm only saying that you are in the same boat regarding the trust level.

Time will be the judge what will be the fate of this project. It is too early to give them certain label. But if there are some warning signals, don't ignore it. Also, if a user is not convenient or do not feel that his funds are not safe, just move on to the next project. Anyway, no one is obliging to send their money to any of these defi platforms. This is a very risky investment right now. So it is your own self who is responsible to the fate of your funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: