Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 10:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1xbit closed my account and stole 1.2+ BTC  (Read 547 times)
1xbit_official
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 01:50:52 PM

sorry for the late reply, we've made reinvestigation and re-opened Fabi's account, just like he said.

Still can't provide any proofs, but I hope this helped you a little.

can you please share why the security team didn't mention that the player is eligible to get his deposits back ? you only paid him after he made a thread here and said that he didn't make any withdrawal in your site
if I was part in a security team I should have this info that the player had no withdrawals in history and I would mention to him in the email that the account will be closed and ask him for an address for refund

so if the player didn't complain it seems you would be fine with stealing his deposits as well

I haven't messaged him that he is eligible to get his deposits, it was made by the team - when i send them a request about re-investigation, this case already was under consideration, that's why it didn't take long to re-open his account.

why do you ignore my case Huh you stole 1/2 bitcoin

your case was already re-investigated and your account was claimed as violating, i can't re-open it, sorry.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
Blogab

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:54:13 PM

sorry for the late reply, we've made reinvestigation and re-opened Fabi's account, just like he said.

Still can't provide any proofs, but I hope this helped you a little.

can you please share why the security team didn't mention that the player is eligible to get his deposits back ? you only paid him after he made a thread here and said that he didn't make any withdrawal in your site
if I was part in a security team I should have this info that the player had no withdrawals in history and I would mention to him in the email that the account will be closed and ask him for an address for refund

so if the player didn't complain it seems you would be fine with stealing his deposits as well

I haven't messaged him that he is eligible to get his deposits, it was made by the team - when i send them a request about re-investigation, this case already was under consideration, that's why it didn't take long to re-open his account.

why do you ignore my case Huh you stole 1/2 bitcoin

your case was already re-investigated and your account was claimed as violating, i can't re-open it, sorry.

Hahahah joke of the year.
So close your Account here please, because you dont help users!

Again I am asking what kind of violating did I do ?  NOTHING

efxes
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:31:48 PM

sorry to hear that blogab. 

Dealing with same issues with Cloudbet.  They stole about 1.4 btc from me.  Cite violations, but they waited for me to deposit to steal the funds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: