Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CYCLOPS FINANCE-Island of Sicily(DeFi Yield Farming Project)  (Read 407 times)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:06:26 PM

Wow, yea, true, each token costs more then $125. But I think the reason of this is that there are only 1000 CYTR, it is total supply
I think this is because he can can manage it well and be able to make it so valuable, yes supply has a effect on tokens price, but not always, isn't?
example "UNI token total supply was 1,000,000,000 but worth for $3 each, while another token that has same supply but not valuable in the market."

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 10:03:27 AM

Wow, yea, true, each token costs more then $125. But I think the reason of this is that there are only 1000 CYTR, it is total supply
I think this is because he can can manage it well and be able to make it so valuable, yes supply has a effect on tokens price, but not always, isn't?
example "UNI token total supply was 1,000,000,000 but worth for $3 each, while another token that has same supply but not valuable in the market."
At most cases supply effects the price. Also big thing is there anybody who has lot of tokens like 20% or more cause it can dictate the price.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:43:42 AM

At most cases supply effects the price. Also big thing is there anybody who has lot of tokens like 20% or more cause it can dictate the price.
Maybe you mean the rich list, some of big investor. Yes, they might be able to turn things around quickly, but of course they have good reasons to sell large amounts of coins. If everything seems under control, I don't think they will be careless about using the tokens they have just to destroy the market.

Cyclops.Game
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:07:00 AM

For latest on Cyclops Game (AKA Cyclops Finance), please follow the ANN at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288578

We also have a bounty campaign ongoing, details can be found at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289067
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:38:58 PM

For latest on Cyclops Game (AKA Cyclops Finance), please follow the ANN at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288578

We also have a bounty campaign ongoing, details can be found at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289067

AFAIK if there is new ann, the old one is better to  be locked. I'm afraid if not, one of them will be deleted by mods. but why create another one? just post the news in here. This thread seems active for me though.

I notice it in bounties section, a small campaign from this project. Why there is no signature campaign? but it doesn't matter, I hope it will going well.

Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:13:27 PM

This project has some progress since I saw it last time, good sign. So looking at road map I see that team expansion is going right now. Maybe you can tell something about this process and how it goes?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: