Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins do you suggset to buy before the end of 2020 (BCH, LTC , ??)  (Read 181 times)
bitcoinaldis (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:08:27 AM

my topic was removed, i don't know why..
so i post it again.

which coins do you suggest is better to invest with before the end of 2020 ?

i see BCH and Litecoin has low transaction fees, and they are good coins actually.
i know most people will avoid BCH because it was free forked coin, but that was in past, today it's actual good coin.

what do you suggest ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:29:58 AM

Once a coin scams or has a bad history, it's gonna be extremely hard to get it back up. SushiSwap, BSV, BCH .. there are enough examples out there. Having low tx fees doesn't really mean much to be honest, it doesn't make a coin necessarily better in any way. Otherwise, had this been a significant characteristic, Bitcoin would have lost its spot long time ago.

We're no crystal balls to say which coin will boom 'till the end of the year though. That should be your own vision, not a complete stranger's. Seek for coins that actually bring in value (as in new stuff) to the blockchain sphere, they'll be worth the investment over the long term.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:34:03 AM

so i post it again.

i see BCH and Litecoin has low transaction fees, and they are good coins actually.
i know most people will avoid BCH because it was free forked coin, but that was in past, today it's actual good coin.

what do you suggest ?
Why would you want to go for Bch And Ltc . You can read that ltc has had mad 51 percent attacks one being more recent. Better go for trusted projects if you are new to investing.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:07:52 AM

Because your topic is low quality and will attract people to spamming.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190848.0

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aarif123

Activity: 345
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:13:09 AM

BCH one of my favorite coin after ethereum I like BCH because it has huge marketcap so I think our investment is safe as compared to any other new crypto project but if I talk about litecoin I don't like it because of its supply which is very high as compared to BCH but I will invest in both because nobody knows which is gonna give huge profit so try to diversify your portfolio don't put all of your investment at one coin
bitcoinaldis (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:13:50 AM

Litecoin has coming update, to be published on testnet by the end of September.
update will includes Privacy block extension which allow traders to send private transaction as like ZCash and other privacy coins.

LTC update will increase capacity as well.

for BCH, yes it not better than LTC, but it's standing in Top 10 market cap since it's created.
bitcoinaldis (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:15:06 AM

Because your topic is low quality and will attract people to spamming.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190848.0

low quality and spamming??  Huh
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:36:13 AM

It's not so much that it's a fork, as that it has no real use-case. I would avoid it.
As for what to buy now, BTC and ETH would be top of the list. Boring choices, but ETH looks strong with 2.0 and staking on the way, and BTC because it is often the first mover when the market turns upwards, and we still have significant room for growth before we consider a new ATH.

fauxLes

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:43:08 AM

so i post it again.

what do you suggest ?

I bought fiscus.fyi recently also looking into non-fungible tokens, seems to be hyped at the moment. 
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:44:33 AM

Most people here have already pointed out the good coins to buy and hold so i will try to post about different projects that look attractive to me.
One of them is kava which is backed by binance and they are launching a platform so that everyone can take advantage of defi products and make use of their coins from a single account.
Similar concept stablecoin ousd is also coming from origin team that will invest on our behalf and help us make the most out of different defi products. Both these projects look really exciting to me.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:41:20 AM

so i post it again.

what do you suggest ?
Everyone needs to have an eye on good quality token based projects as well especially those that are undervalued to add to your portfolio to make good gains from the bull run, some of my favorites are utrust, everex, bat, crypterium, swipe, amon, power etc.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 07:40:38 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2020, 08:07:45 AM by Bitcoin-Pro

there is new coming BCH hard fork on 15 Nov.
all BCH holders will get new 1:1 free coin, and i think we will see pump in the next coming days before the fork.

LTC also not bad, it has new update by the end of September.

most of these old coins will be revalued after DeFi fails.

i add ETH too beside BCH and LTC.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:01:59 AM

so i post it again.

what do you suggest ?
In my case I suggest that you still stick in investing to the top rank cryptocurrencies most especially to bitcoin and ethereum because this two crypto is I can safely say the best among the rest crypto and it can really double your profit and earning in just a short span of time especially when they have their bullish runs.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:08:38 AM

I think your choices such as Bitcoincash and litecoin are both good choice if you are looking for a good investment and I have no doubt with its capability to give you more earning but if I were to choose and suggest you for a good crypto to invest with before the end of the year I would suggest you to try invest in some De-Fi tokens knowing how it hype and rejuvinated the market in just a short period of time.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 11:19:52 AM

so i post it again.

what do you suggest ?

jusst populate your list with the following:

EOS
Credits
Wppenergy
and others you can research on.

There are loads of projects that erupt on a daily basis but the research you will carry out will further advise on which project to invest in and what to commit funds to.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:12:45 PM

what do you suggest ?
If I choose, I will not choose to hold the coin top. that would be a huge waste. Because we are in a new trend right now, it is Defi projects that received a very strong price buff during Q3 and Q4. so speculating on the top altcoins will reduce the profit we should have had.
In my opinion, you should choose some of the defi coin like Hakka, Hedge, SRM and Sol for speculation, it will give us a bigger profit but the risk is not less, think carefully.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:31:09 PM

I think your choices such as Bitcoincash and litecoin are both good choice if you are looking for a good investment and I have no doubt with its capability to give you more earning but if I were to choose and suggest you for a good crypto to invest with before the end of the year I would suggest you to try invest in some De-Fi tokens knowing how it hype and rejuvinated the market in just a short period of time.
Yes, in a short time now it is good to choose several DeFi tokens for investment options in the short term, because if for a long time everyone will not dare to do it, especially for DeFi's future some people still doubt it, and for BCH tokens and LTC is definitely a good place to invest in at any time.
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:44:03 PM

When we talk about devalued coins, defi which is a bog current trend and most of the defi coins pumped to the mean are now struggling to keep the momentum going and most of them are coming down even faster than they gone up. So keep an eye on them and pick some good defi coins for cheap because they will grow again once market improves.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
DENDOGODNED

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 12:49:07 AM

Bitcoin and hold indefinitely
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:57:29 PM

I highly suggest everyone to take a look at idena, I know it is a new one and it is not really as highly recommended as many people some other coins may have but it is actually something awesome in the idea part of it. I don't know how it will go on, maybe one day it will get a lot more famous and the price will skyrocket or maybe people will hate it and it will go down under 1 cents, but I can guarantee you at least it is a different project.

Right now it is a "proof of person" network and that is rare, in fact I do not remember any coin that is like that because it requires you to be online every two weeks and solve some flips in order to make money, you have to have a certain level to actually get accepted as well, it is simple but you can't just use a bot, so it actually has under 4k people doing it, so it could blow up a lot in the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████