Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:40:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litebringer the first game on Litecoin Blockchain  (Read 42 times)
Attila1979 (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:57:21 AM

Hello everyone!

I inviting you to try out Litebringer MMORPG game!

www.litebringer.com

Released by Cipsoft on 15th september!

In the game have decentralised marketplace, you can trade your items and resources to other players and you can earn Litecoin!

I am not the developer or author of this game. I just a simple user of this game!
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:22:37 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2020, 12:29:33 PM by AhmadM

You should change the site to https version imo, I don't know what the exact reason but whenever I try to access the site by the link you provided it always shows "522 error" (IIRC). I need to search it through google first to be able to access it.

It seems that the game is built only for windows, I didn't see any other devices are available when I downloaded it, or I missing something here? And unfortunately, it's not fully free to play. We need to pay the subscription 1 Euro for one character per month (2 lites at the initial phase).

Anyway, it should be posted at Service Discussion (Altcoins) instead of here and thanks for sharing it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: