Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin News  (Read 65 times)
amirheavy666 (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:28:40 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 10:00:37 AM by amirheavy666

In this topic , we discuss about new altcoin news and other information.

In bitcointalk , every new coins or token that will have created or have main change and good or bad news,is showed in one topic, but finding all coin & token newest information in one topic is not exist and it is difficult for users to check them one by one. so in this topic , all user ,can write news for coin and add the link of bitcointalk site for more explain about this coin.

in last, google , showed all news about bitcoin and altcoin in one search , but in these months, google change its style of news and we can''t see all news about altcoin or bitcoin in good mode. so this topic is for solving this problem.

If you agree ,so please start !  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Nem.io
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:54:15 AM

To be honest, I am still getting the targetted crypto news from google both in my google chrome browser and also the google search engine app.
Maybe the problem is with your app and you need to refresh or update it.
I get daily news right in my browser and for more news crypto twitter is usually enough for me.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
amirheavy666 (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:55:25 AM

for example : First News[/b

21 September 2020: Tezos is selected for digital euro experiment by France Grin

Nem.io
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:57:11 AM

You are still wearing Quarkchain avatar and looking for news so let me break the news you might be interested in.
Quarkchain is coming uo with Equalizer that will work on the decentralized exchange and swap protocols and improve on the models that uniswap and others are providing in the market at the moment.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:08:39 AM

As an Ethereum supporter and longterm holder i want to share the news that Ethereum has entered the last phase of Eth 2.0 testnet which means that after the satisfactory results of this final testing the developers will be ready to launch the mainnet.
And if that goes through fine we can expect eth to go oarabolic so next couple of months are going to be really exciting especially for Eth fans.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:24:24 AM

for example : First News[/b

21 September 2020: Tezos is selected for digital euro experiment by France Grin

yeah, this is a great news for Tezos, but i did not saw that this influenced Tezos in any way, so maybe there is more to the news, that it was part of the marketing
AMA is a good chance to hear more regarding Tezos involvement in this experiment, and i will try to put that question into the query line
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:30:29 AM

every time I go online in a search on google, news about crypto is still there, sometimes I receive news from various other online such as twitter, instagram, facebook. even via incoming email.

Maybe the latest news as a bounty participant, I think this is good information.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:33:32 AM

In this topic , we discuss about new altcoin news and other information.

In bitcointalk , every new coins or token that will have created or have main change and good or bad news,is showed in one topic, but finding all coin & token newest information in one topic is not exist and it is difficult for users to check them one by one. so in this topic , all user ,can write news for coin and add the link of bitcointalk site for more explain about this coin.

in last, google , showed all news about bitcoin and altcoin in one search , but in these months, google change its style of news and we can''t see all news about altcoin or bitcoin in good mode. so this topic is for solving this problem.

If you agree ,so please start !  Cool Cool Cool Cool

You can adjust your google settings to see what kind of content you want to see, so if you are interested in seeing altcoin news you can easily do that from the google search display settings, they have introduced this option because many people are not interested to see anykind of news so they now allow you to opt-in or out of this service anytime.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:44:54 AM

You can simply visit cointelegraph, decrypt, thehodldaily plus dozens of other crypto news outlets available.
Similarly you can subscribe to news from coin data or ico platforms who send daily or weekly newsletters covering all the major news and events in the crypto sphere to stay updated.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: