Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JSB Foundation token  (Read 1119 times)
Jerry_Curt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:44:14 AM

No. We definitely can find some information about the ecosystem, but I think that the admin can answer more specifically. For example, I'd like to know what protocols do JSB ecosystem contain
One special feature of JSB is the ecosystem we build. The ecosystem consists of financial products, investment products, real estate products, and consumer products. We have developed a lot of decentralized apps to support the participants such asJSB Bank, JSB Trade, JSB swap, JSB Borrow, JSB liquidate...
Yes, that's exactly what I want to know. Thank you.
Could you please clarify what exactly users can do using the JSB swap?
Of course. With JSB Swap you can easily switch. We are very impressed with the JSB swap. JSB swap uses JSB’s unique proprietary security technology, leading to becoming the 2nd swap platform after JustSwap of Tron. JSBswap also helps participants to easily convert JSB tokens to other currencies and increases liquidity.
Alright, thank you for your explanation. JSB Swap looks really helpful
Poppy_ALTStrader

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:51:10 AM

No. We definitely can find some information about the ecosystem, but I think that the admin can answer more specifically. For example, I'd like to know what protocols do JSB ecosystem contain
One special feature of JSB is the ecosystem we build. The ecosystem consists of financial products, investment products, real estate products, and consumer products. We have developed a lot of decentralized apps to support the participants such asJSB Bank, JSB Trade, JSB swap, JSB Borrow, JSB liquidate...
Looks like you've got a lot of different protocols in your ecosystem. Guess they are working harmoniously.
Carry_Copper

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:08:21 AM

Sounds good, can u tell us more about this JSB Borrow? I didn't hear about it before
Hunter on Alts

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:40:15 AM

Yes, that's exactly what I want to know. Thank you.
Could you please clarify what exactly users can do using the JSB swap?
Of course. With JSB Swap you can easily switch. We are very impressed with the JSB swap. JSB swap uses JSB’s unique proprietary security technology, leading to becoming the 2nd swap platform after JustSwap of Tron. JSBswap also helps participants to easily convert JSB tokens to other currencies and increases liquidity.
Ohh. Thank you for the explanation, we have discussed it before, but get information from you is more important
JSB_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:56:55 AM

Sounds good, can u tell us more about this JSB Borrow? I didn't hear about it before
Good day! Thank you for your question.
JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.
Poppy_ALTStrader

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:59:06 PM

JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.
USJ?  Own stablecoin in the JSB ecosystem? Sounds great, it would be nice if we could use it for trades  Smiley
Jerry_Curt

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:18:39 PM

JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.

Wow, it's like utility stablecoin for the whole ecosystem. Never seen something like that before
Hunter on Alts

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:25:02 PM

Wow, it's like utility stablecoin for the whole ecosystem. Never seen something like that before
Actually, this is not anything special. It's a smart and common move for the crypto world
Carry_Copper

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:38:22 PM

Oh, nice. Could you please provide some information about this USJ? This is quite interesting
JSB_Foundation (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:41:55 PM

Oh, nice. Could you please provide some information about this USJ? This is quite interesting
USJ is a decentralized stablecoin that is not issued or administered by any centralized actor or trusted intermediary or counterparty. It is unbiased and borderless —available to anyone, anywhere. USJ also takes a role as an ecosystem supporting stablecoin and decentralized activities on defi. As more and more users realize USJ’svalue, USJ will help to create a stronger ecosystem. In addition,  USJ can be used to pay for real estate, insurance, health ... in the cross-chain ecosystem, by creating DeFi dapps that accept USJ instead of ETH, developers provide users a smooth engagement experience and a better overall experience.
Carry_Copper

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:05:04 PM

Wow. thank you, that's really informative. I'm glad to know about your own stablecoin. Hope to see all the features in the future
Jerry_Curt

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:12:31 PM

USJ is a decentralized stablecoin that is not issued or administered by any centralized actor or trusted intermediary or counterparty. It is unbiased and borderless —available to anyone, anywhere. USJ also takes a role as an ecosystem supporting stablecoin and decentralized activities on defi. As more and more users realize USJ’svalue, USJ will help to create a stronger ecosystem. In addition,  USJ can be used to pay for real estate, insurance, health ... in the cross-chain ecosystem, by creating DeFi dapps that accept USJ instead of ETH, developers provide users a smooth engagement experience and a better overall experience.
Woow, I'd like to see how will it be working. I mean paying for real estate, insurance, health, etc.
Poppy_ALTStrader

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:31:44 PM

So, as I understand, this USJ will be used as a utility coin in the ecosystem. I hope it will be also used for cross-chain swap
Hunter on Alts

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:41:35 PM

Dear admin, can you tell us what is your goal and plans, maybe?
JSB_Foundation (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:42:40 PM

Thank you for your question. The JSB Foundation with all ecosystems is aimed at fostering a new foundational framework that can enable faster asset transfers and streamline the recovery process associated with blockchain transaction errors. The capabilities will ensure that different blockchains can all work together, which will help to massively increase the size of its ecosystem. It’s time to break a chain
Hunter on Alts

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 10:51:20 AM

Thank you for your question. The JSB Foundation with all ecosystems is aimed at fostering a new foundational framework that can enable faster asset transfers and streamline the recovery process associated with blockchain transaction errors. The capabilities will ensure that different blockchains can all work together, which will help to massively increase the size of its ecosystem. It’s time to break a chain
Alright, thanks for the answer. I can see that you've got a nice goal and you're perspective company
JSB_Foundation (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:02:21 AM

Alright, thanks for the answer. I can see that you've got a nice goal and you're perspective company
You're welcome. And thank you for your opinion and feedback
JSB_Foundation (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:45:43 AM

hey, will JSB enter into exchanges other than p2pb2b and Latoken?
I see that the volume there is very bad, you should not listed JSB in the exchange because it will damage the reputation of your project,
and I see the JSB roadmap about burning tokens, are there any other developments?
Good day. JSB will be tradable on the following exchanges:
- P2PB2B.IO
- HOTBIT.IO
- COINSBIT.IO
- LATOKEN
- FINEXBOX
We will work on the trade volume and try to get to the new level soon. Also, we are working hard on the new updates for the JSB and we will definitely inform our users about that.
Thank you for your question and feedback. This is important for us to hear your opinion.
Carry_Copper

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:00:05 PM

Oh, didn't see it before, that you will burn your tokens. Guess it's a smart move because 100,000,000 JSB is too much Smiley I think it can increase the value of each JSB... Definitely
Jerry_Curt

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:24:47 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2020, 12:54:32 PM by Jerry_Curt

Oh, didn't see it before, that you will burn your tokens. Guess it's a smart move because 100,000,000 JSB is too much Smiley I think it can increase the value of each JSB... Definitely
I guess that's a plan Smiley Every company wants to increase the value of their product, I think JSB is not an exception
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: