Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JSB Foundation token  (Read 1119 times)
Poppy_ALTStrader

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:42:07 PM

Oh, didn't see it before, that you will burn your tokens. Guess it's a smart move because 100,000,000 JSB is too much Smiley I think it can increase the value of each JSB... Definitely
That's right, some projects do denomination to reduce total supply and increase the value for the tokens. JSB will burn the tokens for that purpose
Hunter on Alts

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:53:17 PM

Oh, didn't see it before, that you will burn your tokens. Guess it's a smart move because 100,000,000 JSB is too much Smiley I think it can increase the value of each JSB... Definitely
As I can see, they are planning to reduce the total supply to 12 000 000 JSB until the middle of September 2021 (https://jsb.foundation/burn-roadmap/)
Sounds really good, as for me
Jerry_Curt

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:05:44 PM

As I can see, they are planning to reduce the total supply to 12 000 000 JSB until the middle of September 2021 (https://jsb.foundation/burn-roadmap/)
Sounds really good, as for me
Looks like JSB has big plans on their token. Definitely, it's a hard work
Carry_Copper

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:14:22 PM

I've been thinking and realized that there are more and more DeFi projects in the crypto world. So why is that so popular now?
Hunter on Alts

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:53:34 PM

I've been thinking and realized that there are more and more DeFi projects in the crypto world. So why is that so popular now?
My opinion is that DeFi is more transparent than centralized financial systems
Poppy_ALTStrader

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:12:00 PM

My opinion is that DeFi is more transparent than centralized financial systems
That's a good position, I'd better know the opinion of the admin about that
Jerry_Curt

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:29:55 PM

Actually, that's a good question. JSB is a DeFi project, admin, why did you choose that way?
JSB_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:46:42 PM

Actually, that's a good question. JSB is a DeFi project, admin, why did you choose that way?
A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange. Cryptocurrency works through a digital information recording system - Blockchain. Blockchain is a digital ledger of transactions copied and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the Blockchain. To eliminate centralized management intermediaries, the trend of decentralized finance (DeFi) was born. Decentralized Finance (DeFi) leverages the power of the transparency and transparency of Blockchain technology to make it easier for investors to manage their assets
Carry_Copper

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:22:44 PM

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange. Cryptocurrency works through a digital information recording system - Blockchain. Blockchain is a digital ledger of transactions copied and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the Blockchain. To eliminate centralized management intermediaries, the trend of decentralized finance (DeFi) was born. Decentralized Finance (DeFi) leverages the power of the transparency and transparency of Blockchain technology to make it easier for investors to manage their assets
Leverage the power of the transparency and transparency of Blockchain technology is much easier for investors to manage their assets, that's true. Glad to know admin's opinion, and thank you mate for the question Smiley
Jerry_Curt

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:41:01 PM

Alright, alright, thank you for your honest reply. It was really helpful
Hunter on Alts

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 02:29:14 PM

Thank you for a good and understandable answer, hope to see more news from you soon
JSB_Foundation (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:00:36 PM

We would like to announce that the token burning process was successful and 4,000,000 JSB was burned.
👉Token Burn day: November 15st , 2020
👉Burn amount: 4.000.000 JSB
👉Burn Transaction hash:
https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/c55ef432b7ebe85836ed97d53786830b3d0ee55c11d9ec8d7d9040af907bd153
Poppy_ALTStrader

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:20:37 PM

OK, but I think that so much DeFi projects is bad. No need to abuse
Poppy_ALTStrader

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:46:38 PM

We would like to announce that the token burning process was successful and 4,000,000 JSB was burned.
👉Burn Transaction hash:
https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/c55ef432b7ebe85836ed97d53786830b3d0ee55c11d9ec8d7d9040af907bd153

Good to know that. Coming to the bright future with you, JSB Smiley
Carry_Copper

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:59:57 PM

👉Burn Transaction hash:

I've missed that moment. When the next burning of JSB will be done?
Jerry_Curt

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 12:51:43 PM

I've got a question. We've been talking about burning and others, but we almost didn't talk about USJ. So I'd like to know about it, maybe some highlights?
Poppy_ALTStrader

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 01:29:12 PM

I've got a question. We've been talking about burning and others, but we almost didn't talk about USJ. So I'd like to know about it, maybe some highlights?
Good question, guess admin can provide a good answer on the question  Smiley
Carry_Copper

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 01:56:46 PM

USJ it's a governance token, as I know. Maybe you're right and there are some features for that stable coin
Hunter on Alts

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:21:10 PM

Lol, nice time to ask a question Smiley A thought that admin told us much info
JSB_Foundation (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:06:15 PM

Thank you for a good question!
Firstly, like other stablecoins, USJ is designed to minimize the sharp price volatility that other digital currencies face. Then, as an unbiased, decentralized cryptocurrency backed by collateral, the USJ's value lies in its stability. Last but not least, it has potential to add value when participating in the decentralized ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: