Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AERGO. The opportunity of a lifetime.  (Read 328 times)
MuayThaiCombo (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:07:25 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 10:27:35 PM by MuayThaiCombo

Hi everyone, I'd like to share with you a project that I can't believe is not in the top 50 yet: Aergo. It's currently sitting at a measly 9 million market cap but it has the fundamentals and partnerships of a top 25 project. In my opinion all it needs is a little spark to moon into the top 100.

General Information:

Development of the project is led by Blocko, a Samsung-backed company that has been building entreprise blockchain solutions since 2014. Clients include Samsung, Hyundai, KIA, LG, Cisco, multiple departments of the Korean Government, the Korean Stock Exchange and the Abu Dhabi Royal Family. There is also a lot of Venture Capital backing the project including Sequoia and QCP Capital.

https://mainnet.aergoscan.io/

The Aergo chain combines aspects of public (trust/decentralized) and private (performance/control) blockchains to cater towards enterprise and government level use-cases.Private blockchains on the Aergo platform run on a Leader-based Proof-of-Authority (PoA) consensus mechanism powered RAFT algorithm, while the public blockchain network, the Aergo mainnet, runs on a Byzantine Fault-Tolerant Delegated Proof-of-Stake (BFT DPoS) mechanism.

Partnerships: There are simply too many partnerships to mention, but I will highlight some of the more important ones:

Aergo will be the underlying protocol for ALL Samsung Dapps that will be released for Samsung Galaxy devices in the coming years: https://thedailychain.com/samsung-collaborates-with-aergo-to-support-defi-app incubation/#:~:text=On%20July%2021%2C%202020%2C%20Samsung,for%20the%20Samsung%20Blockchain%20Service.&text=The%20protocol%20will%20also%20develop,including%20development%20and%20monitoring%20tools.

Hyundai is using the platform to track the history of used cars: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/hyundai-division-developing-blockchain-platform-105745154.html

Partnership with the Korean government for land and real estate registry: https://medium.com/aergo/blocko-to-build-real-estate-consortium-chain-for-the-korean-ministry-of-land-infrastructure-and-d1a986e2aaef

Aergo is currently expanding into the middle east, and have just setup a new consortium called e24p (https://www.e24p.com/) that is specifically geared towards that region. Additionally, they have partnered with the Islamic Development Bank and the Abu Dhabi Royal Family for a smart credit management system and Aergo will be used as the backbone for the Smart Dubai project:

https://irti.org/irti-partners-with-samsung-backed-blocko-to-launch-blockchain-based-smart-credit-management-platform/

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/technology/429403-samsung-backed-blockchain-company-partners-with-dubai-royal-family

https://medium.com/aergo/aergo-partners-with-the-private-office-of-sheikh-saeed-bin-ahmed-al-maktoum-seed-group-788fdcc0d186

As you can see, these are all real use cases, most of them already in production, and all using the Aergo protocol. There are also rumours that Saudi Arabia will issue their Central Bank Digital Currency on the Aergo blockchain.

Token metrics:

Recent Price $0.0373

Market Cap $9.858.191

Circulating Supply: 264.019.890

Total Supply: 500.000.000

Half of the tokens are currently circulating, 25% is in the foundation reserve, 10% is with the team and 5% with advisors. The rest is reserved for staking and community rewards.

Why does the token have value?

Every smart contract executed requires a small sum of Aergo.

Private chains also require Aergo to run and to be connected to the mainnet.

The token is the means of exchange within the Aergo ecosystem.

Maybe not the best reason, but the ICO price of Aergo was 0.28$. It is down 9 times from that price and has not pumped yet. So that leaves a lot of room to play!

Detailed Q&A with the Aergo foundation: https://medium.com/aergo/aergo-qpu-2020-q-a-answers-e17ec5c43a66

This is the real deal guys. Happy investing!

Full disclosure - I have copied and pasted this post from reddit but I would like to share it with members of this group. I believe Aergo is being overlooked. The fundamentals are unbelievable.
I am hoping Aergo keep up the work, keep onboarding clients and get onto more exchanges. I cannot see a reason it could not see at least a billion market cap in the next Alts Euphoria stage if it achieves all this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:44:35 PM

Although Aergo has been around for quite some time, they still have not made it to the top 500 of CMC until now. So let me know why a project with such full potential could not thrive in this altcoin period?
Being listed on big exchanges doesn't mean the project will become hot in the future. Its price is getting lower because the supply is being released and it seems to be out of control.
In my opinion Aergo has no hope in this defi coin season, it will take a lot of opportunities if holding Aergo from now on.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:53:42 PM

This is clear enough that he is Advertising Aergo here in the forum, Well it is not against the rules because as campaign here used to do the same by hiring anyone to put on a signature, but the way Aergo in the market right now many people will surely go with ETH instead than an Altcoin that is still new in the market, Well maybe there are potential in Aergo but I can not see any movement of progress.
MuayThaiCombo (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:21:59 PM

Although Aergo has been around for quite some time, they still have not made it to the top 500 of CMC until now. So let me know why a project with such full potential could not thrive in this altcoin period?
Being listed on big exchanges doesn't mean the project will become hot in the future. Its price is getting lower because the supply is being released and it seems to be out of control.
In my opinion Aergo has no hope in this defi coin season, it will take a lot of opportunities if holding Aergo from now on.

Because they are working towards on their projects and their goals, and maybe their time is still to come. How many projects fell and went sideways for a long time before they were noticed by the market. Remember Neo in 2017. Aragon recently exploded out of nowhere.
I am not saying that other coins will not go up further than Aergo in the short term. Noone can predict this with certainty. I am just highlighting the fundamentals and presenting them to this forum, and I strongly  believe Aergo will have its time at some point in the future. At a 9m marketcap, with the team, the partners, I myself think its an unbelievable opportunity.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:39:57 PM

Well, but they have 2 separate companies as far as I know. Blocko and Arergo. And 1st company has no connetions to tokens. As i understood their tokens just not needed in ecosystem  and have no value
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:48:31 PM

9M market cap is still good but how come they are that of a potential project like Aergo isn't yet surfacing? Do you think there are lot of competition out there with Aergo blockchain tech?

Of all partnership out there mentioned I think it will be the utmost success of they'll partner with Saudi Arabia via those CBDCs on their blockchain. That for sure will be the huge leap of Aergo to be known in the market, team should just focus on their roadmap and still keep on delivering their products, the next time reaping the rewards is not impossible.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:58:53 PM

it seems interesting as coin/project open source.but I don't see any advantage for speculation since for what I have seen most of partnership are related the blockchain developed by AERGO and not just for AERGO token to be used.

The price seems interesting since it's 80% less then ICO price, but I am not sure it's a bargain offer due the enormous offers of coins on the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 10:54:28 PM

I just came across this Aergo coin but these features and current development about them may not indicate a sign of good market stability, defi coins are rocking in the crypto industry so how do you think Aergo will penetrate and hit big in this period of time.
Although Aergo has been around for quite some time, they still have not made it to the top 500 of CMC until now.
Its just matters time and continuous development, more in like other projects that got listed and become dead thereafter, I could remember VeChain partnering with Adidas, HBO, and SBTG, but that couldn't mean they maintained 100% in their market price. But let's see how Aergo and the teams would go in the future.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:08:30 AM

I just went through the Aergo project and its partnerships it does look very promising . The area of concern is when we will see the partnership available and using the mainnet. I am very hopeful of this project but this bull run looks like its too early for Aergo. Hopefully it is matured by the time of the next bullrun.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:45:09 PM

I just went through the Aergo project and its partnerships it does look very promising . The area of concern is when we will see the partnership available and using the mainnet. I am very hopeful of this project but this bull run looks like its too early for Aergo. Hopefully it is matured by the time of the next bullrun.

We will see what the future may bring on this AERGO coin, and as I seen on bullrun, there's no accurate time when this happens next. All people been wondering or dreaming on that perfect day but the outcome still frustrating. Let's just remain positive and determined to purse our biggest dreams no matter what happens on cryptocurrency world.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 09:33:28 PM

We will see what the future may bring on this AERGO coin, and as I seen on bullrun, there's no accurate time when this happens next. All people been wondering or dreaming on that perfect day but the outcome still frustrating. Let's just remain positive and determined to purse our biggest dreams no matter what happens on cryptocurrency world.
I am pessimistic about the increase in AERGO even today because before I experienced a loss on this, imagine a sharp decline in prices and until now unable to go up even though they try to pump it now

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
magisterr

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:02:50 AM

9M market cap is still good but how come they are that of a potential project like Aergo isn't yet surfacing? Do you think there are lot of competition out there with Aergo blockchain tech?

Of all partnership out there mentioned I think it will be the utmost success of they'll partner with Saudi Arabia via those CBDCs on their blockchain. That for sure will be the huge leap of Aergo to be known in the market, team should just focus on their roadmap and still keep on delivering their products, the next time reaping the rewards is not impossible.

Do you meant that Saudi Arabia is going to issue digitral money on Aergo or whats? I dont think that this is possiblke at all. Every country will have own blockchain for such serious things, not third party blockchain. This were disscussed many times on different blockchains, conferences etc.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 02:25:07 PM

Do you meant that Saudi Arabia is going to issue digitral money on Aergo or whats? I dont think that this is possiblke at all. Every country will have own blockchain for such serious things, not third party blockchain. This were disscussed many times on different blockchains, conferences etc.
You were really very correct. Even the US has tried to block TikTok for fear of leaking information to another country.  Wink Economic security is of great importance for every country and therefore if the state introduces the national cryptocurrency into circulation, then the blockchain will be created from scratch, by its own specialists. In addition, a country like Saudi Arabia will be out of competition, despite the presence of a large amount of black gold, Saudi Arabia is taking massively introduces alternative energy sources. Therefore, I have no doubt that Saudi Arabia will switch to cryptocurrency in the near future, but only to its own development.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
magisterr

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:50:19 AM

You were really very correct. Even the US has tried to block TikTok for fear of leaking information to another country.  Wink Economic security is of great importance for every country and therefore if the state introduces the national cryptocurrency into circulation, then the blockchain will be created from scratch, by its own specialists. In addition, a country like Saudi Arabia will be out of competition, despite the presence of a large amount of black gold, Saudi Arabia is taking massively introduces alternative energy sources. Therefore, I have no doubt that Saudi Arabia will switch to cryptocurrency in the near future, but only to its own development.

Yes, very true. I think Aergo can help them (Saudi Arabia) as consultant only and thats all. But government stablecoin will never be issued on trird-parties blockchain like Aergo. This is just dreams.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:25:38 PM

You were really very correct. Even the US has tried to block TikTok for fear of leaking information to another country.  Wink Economic security is of great importance for every country and therefore if the state introduces the national cryptocurrency into circulation, then the blockchain will be created from scratch, by its own specialists. In addition, a country like Saudi Arabia will be out of competition, despite the presence of a large amount of black gold, Saudi Arabia is taking massively introduces alternative energy sources. Therefore, I have no doubt that Saudi Arabia will switch to cryptocurrency in the near future, but only to its own development.

Yes, very true. I think Aergo can help them (Saudi Arabia) as consultant only and thats all. But government stablecoin will never be issued on trird-parties blockchain like Aergo. This is just dreams.

Who knows that dreams could come to reality my friend, and nothing is impossible these days. There could be miracles that we didn't expect to happen, that's why don't close any opportunities for this coin. Someday we will see brighter future not just for aergo but also for entire cryptocurrency economy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 03:50:26 AM

I don't see much information from the site, but whatever it is it would be because if the concept that makes a smart contract or a token seems interesting, like ethereum, eos, trx, tomochain and polkadot as well as others, they seem to attract a lot of investors, but unfortunately I don't find a lot of information from the aergo website for example about mining and others, but i will also go to their discord for more information

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
magisterr

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:26:55 PM

Who knows that dreams could come to reality my friend, and nothing is impossible these days. There could be miracles that we didn't expect to happen, that's why don't close any opportunities for this coin. Someday we will see brighter future not just for aergo but also for entire cryptocurrency economy.

Its just your dreams. But reality in that such important things like government stable coins will never use third party blockchain. They have enough money, power etc to create own much more stable and trusted blockchain
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 11:32:16 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2020, 02:49:09 AM by Danslip

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aergo/
It is still ranked in the top 500 coin list, so I prefer to invest in small amounts rather than going all in. Some inexperienced people talk about investing all but they ignore the diversified investment rules.

Its just your dreams. But reality in that such important things like government stable coins will never use third party blockchain. They have enough money, power etc to create own much more stable and trusted blockchain
For the big 5 countries, yes, I agree but the government-backed up altcoin will not be accepted by the crypto community depending on the reputation of the specific country. It will be more political rather than economic perspective of altcoin, a strong basement is not the case here, IMO. The main issues are connected to trust directly or vice versa. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 02:35:48 AM

it is not the ranking is what matter but the effort of the dev and team to make the currency successful maybe not today but in future.
remember that Bitcoin starts as a cent and now look what does bitcoin reached?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Look at chainlink currency

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

From $0.12 in 2017 and now climb up to $13 ?this is something you cannot predict same as Aergo.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:18:39 AM

Here we go again.another crypto that claiming to be the best choice for future.
Aergo is doing great now but i don't know if this will come forward since the rankings is still too far from a successful currency.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aergo/

at least now the project is moving forward,Setting at rank 496 bellow rank 500 at last.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: