Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] Lattice |DEX|Interoperability|Scalability|DeFi 🔥🔥  (Read 3238 times)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:19:24 PM

It's already I guess, Bithumb was a top exchange, look at the lattice trade volume right there, pretty awesome. But sure will be great if there is another one.
If the team targeting the top exchange, I will put my bet on houbi, kraken and okex, I really love that place.

If they target top exchanges, wouldn't that means they'd better aim fof the highest one? Like binance. It'll give them a good exposure and possibly an instant pump to aid the recent dip.
Lol will be more good if to be true, the such plan is will never be forgetting by any crypto project in the world, to be listed on binance, but I assume they target an exchange which is slightly below binance. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:53:19 PM

I can't wait for December, the platform will launch and I think some other big news. The LTX has hit bottom, the accumulation phase and boom. whether LTX will be listed on another exchange next month?
Not the fact that it will be. Bounty hunters have just started receiving rewards. Not everyone will wait for the price to rise, many will sell and thus lower the price even lower.
But the launch of the platform should have a positive impact on the cost of LTX.

Hey,

im sure this is actually not a big deal - there were a total of around 32.000$ worth of LTX distributed Wink

Why 32,000? After all, the bounty topic indicates the amount of 100,000. In addition, the bounty0x campaign was held in parallel and is still being held. Or is the remaining amount paid to the DAG?

Rewards was paid out 50% in DAG and 50% in LTX.

Total rewards for airdrop + bounty was around 66.000$ worth of rewards (half in DAG, half in LTX)

When lattice runs we probaly see binance listing LTX by themself like with the uniswap governance token  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 05:17:41 AM

When lattice runs we probaly see binance listing LTX by themself like with the uniswap governance token  Grin

I am somewhat scared to imagine what'll be the price of LTX once it's on binance, almost induce me to panic buy right now when it's still low, because when (not if) it got to binance, there will be fireworks. Nonetheless, although I am somewhat confident that LTX can, I'd still like to point out there is another way to be listed on binance.

I'm not sure if they still do this or not, but in the past if we managed to be top few performing token on their DEX, there will be chances we got voted to be on their CEX. Perhaps it's a faster way to go kaboom with our price?
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 07:01:05 AM

A preview for the next few weeks from the Lattice CEO Ben Jorgensen  Cool

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to make a brief announcement to kick off the week. First off, please check out the interview I did with Ashton Addison:

https://youtu.be/4Cbt177gEXM

Over the past week and working with centralized exchanges, we saw the value of making Lattice a truly decentralized organization where the growth and success of the platform is in the hands of the community and our institutional partners.

Our goal with Lattice was to provide operational direction and leadership, but it is our intention to decentralize the growth and development of Lattice through the community.

Our first efforts to decentralize Lattice:

-Work with our partner GDA to provide financial advisory guidance and support on distribution of the presale tokens in a drip fashion (they will provide communication around this)

-Platform will be released in December and is currently being built by several partners to provide more transparency and social tools that connect people to projects

-AMA in our Constellation Community Channel Next Wednesday (Hypergraph Hour)

-Liquidity program for those that hold LTX Token

-Exploring ways to use LTX to create liquidity pools

-LTX will be the gateway for driving the growth and success of the platform

This will be strong supporting news, especially I look forward to this as an LTX holder, incentive for holders. The reason for holding LTX token is strong, that Lattice is still in early stages including the support behind it
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:41:24 PM

I am somewhat scared to imagine what'll be the price of LTX once it's on binance, almost induce me to panic buy right now when it's still low, because when (not if) it got to binance, there will be fireworks. Nonetheless, although I am somewhat confident that LTX can, I'd still like to point out there is another way to be listed on binance.

I'm not sure if they still do this or not, but in the past if we managed to be top few performing token on their DEX, there will be chances we got voted to be on their CEX. Perhaps it's a faster way to go kaboom with our price?

I won't agree with the idea that someone should buy LTX token just because there is a great possibility that it will be listed in Binance so the price goes higher. The real value of Lattice will be determined by the project behind and performance and as manager decribed this well when he said that binance will list it by themselves without the need for votes or apply to list, just like UniSwap who was confirmed as a great project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:06:31 AM
Merited by criptix (1)

When I checked on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lattice-token/markets/ seems we have few volume on hoo exchange, is it the green light has been turned on? Since I am an hoo exchange user, and have made a few trades there, I'll probably use those spots to make benefit from trading my LTX later.
I'm also a HOO user and have some LTX. but to trade LTX on HOO I think it would be better if we wait for the official statement from the Lattice team. moreover, even you say the green light, but I see the volume is still very low.

Read again. He asked about the green light, not saying. Question not statement. And he also said volume is few. His post didn't contradict with what you believe, it's in line.

About Hoo, tho, the scenario were Lattice team themselves who severe ties with HOO due to ethical conflict. So it's very possible that HOO still list LTX pair, it was just without team's blessing

Such listing can be considered unofficial since the Lattice team already cut ties with the hoo exchange I think it will be better people are aware of that and trade on their own risk, this exchange was not transparent is the reason why the Lattice team severe ties with them but they still list it anyways, to me bithumb will be a better option, kyc not needed to withdraw small amount.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:47:21 AM
Merited by criptix (1)

I won't agree with the idea that someone should buy LTX token just because there is a great possibility that it will be listed in Binance so the price goes higher. The real value of Lattice will be determined by the project behind and performance and as manager decribed this well when he said that binance will list it by themselves without the need for votes or apply to list, just like UniSwap who was confirmed as a great project.

What do you mean you won't agree' it is a personal opinion and does not necessarily compell anyone to go buy, it is not just about listing in binance, like you said, the real value of ltx will be determined by development and performance and I believe the lattice team has got the human and technical know how to see to that,
That's a wishful thinking and I also believe once ltx start making waves most likely binance will pick an interest, there are far less project listed on binance hope you realise that.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 10:58:17 AM

What do you mean you won't agree' it is a personal opinion and does not necessarily compell anyone to go buy, it is not just about listing in binance, like you said, the real value of ltx will be determined by development and performance and I believe the lattice team has got the human and technical know how to see to that,
That's a wishful thinking and I also believe once ltx start making waves most likely binance will pick an interest, there are far less project listed on binance hope you realise that.
called by Binance without having to register? wow that's quite amazing because it rarely happens, of course the one that is called is a very quality project, let's see what binance input without being called is just a little, if LTX is able to make such a situation, be sure the big whale will come for LTX tokens

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 01:10:46 PM

I have a question related to Molly airdrop. I clicked on the big bottom "Claim LTX airdrop" before I got DAG from bounty. If DAGs are received after pressing a button, they will not be counted for airdrop?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:05:10 PM
Merited by xandry (1), criptix (1)

I have a question related to Molly airdrop. I clicked on the big bottom "Claim LTX airdrop" before I got DAG from bounty. If DAGs are received after pressing a button, they will not be counted for airdrop?

Oh, I know the answer for this one!! Yay!! Because I was interested to join the airdrop too, but I was too late in pressing the button, given the very small time window. You don't need to have DAG on your molly to claim, just make sure you claimed within the 24 hours window

Can you see the button?

(you dont need DAG to claim)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 02:13:38 PM

Am sure immediately you press the big button it has already been register and besides the amount that will be given for air drop is totally different from what you receive from the bounty, well this is just my opinion, the team are in a best position to give explanation,  plus I appreciate the effort of criptix working hard to ensure the payment of every participants.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:33:17 PM
Merited by criptix (1)

Yes i realise this very good. I also share my opinion, there is no offense.
Lattice itself is an exchange. So what i meant is that discussion about the value of the token will be determined by the service that should be promoted and not the value of its token when reaching binance. Those who will buy LTX from binance are majorly traders who just hold to sell. I am talking about useful token with a concrete utility. Hope you realise what i want to say.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 06:16:57 PM

Lattice itself is an exchange. So what i meant is that discussion about the value of the token will be determined by the service that should be promoted and not the value of its token when reaching binance. Those who will buy LTX from binance are majorly traders who just hold to sell. I am talking about useful token with a concrete utility. Hope you realise what i want to say.
yes I understand what you mean, namely the quality of the token and has benefits right? not just buying and selling it just for profit but making LTX tokens more functional right?
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:01:43 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:29 PM by Fujiati
Merited by criptix (1)

Such listing can be considered unofficial since the Lattice team already cut ties with the hoo exchange I think it will be better people are aware of that and trade on their own risk, this exchange was not transparent is the reason why the Lattice team severe ties with them but they still list it anyways, to me bithumb will be a better option, kyc not needed to withdraw small amount.
For me, if the team say so, I think I have no choice to not to comply, for safety. I did not want to trade with a trouble that waiting for me, just like that. and yes, Bithumb was the best so far to trade LTX, so friendly to do wd off small amount. but afaik, KYC is needed to making withdraw of bigger amount.

criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:12:49 PM

Hey there,

Sorry for answering late but i was really busy with the distribution and support!

So for the molly airdrop you actually didnt need DAG at all - just click the claim button and you are good!

Details of the claiming process will be published by next week Smiley

Btw in case you guys missed the sneak preview for lattice and dag Wink

https://t.me/Lattice_exchange/56589

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 05:13:54 AM

Wow, that looks like it's going to be big, can we expect this in rest of the year? In terms of, announcement "Platform will be released in December", I hope this
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:03:05 AM

Wow, that looks like it's going to be big, can we expect this in rest of the year? In terms of, announcement "Platform will be released in December", I hope this

yes, very eye catching and full of suspense like the movies, lol, seriously that presentation is very dope, i can't also wait to hear full details and when launching proper will be, i have the feeling lattice will be a great exchange, i miss out on the campaign to earn free ltx but i can buy what i can afford since the price is lower than before, am holding long term.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:12:50 PM
Merited by criptix (1)

yes, very eye catching and full of suspense like the movies, lol, seriously that presentation is very dope, i can't also wait to hear full details and when launching proper will be, i have the feeling lattice will be a great exchange, i miss out on the campaign to earn free ltx but i can buy what i can afford since the price is lower than before, am holding long term.

On that case, then I suggest you to join their AMA tomorrow at 12.00 p.m. (PST), it's being held on their very own telegram channel, you can ask a lot on the session.
Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:27:33 PM

yes I understand what you mean, namely the quality of the token and has benefits right? not just buying and selling it just for profit but making LTX tokens more functional right?

Yes! This is exactly what i meant.
I hate the way to judge a project by the chart price of its token. It's always made from a trader vision.

Many tokens are undervalued with a fantastic concept when many others are overvalued with no real usecases.

The idea of Lattice isn't a new revolutionary vision as there are so many exchanges in the market, but i think they can do it better than others as they seems to be very hard working the team behind and a sstrong community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:58:10 PM

Update from the CEO Smiley

Quote from: Lattice CEO Ben Jorgensen
Hi All and Happy Monday!

Some of you may have noticed that over the last few days an adjusted token release schedule was floating around.
We wanted to provide an update directly from LatticeHQ to explain our thinking around this release.

Before we begin we would like to clear one thing up, we will not be implementing the expedited token release schedule that was circulated through the Telegram channel.

Rather than implement this new protocol, we wanted to get our community's opinion on the idea, so we put the schedule out into our community channels to get user feedback.
After reviewing the Telegram channel, and getting feedback from several of you, we have decided that we will not be expediting the token release schedule.
We will be releasing the vested tokens as originally planned through a randomized drip distribution as opposed to bulk distributions.
The randomized drip process was received positively amongst the community.

Again, we thank each and everyone one of you for your patience as we navigate these waters.
Although dealing with companies that fail to understand the core mission behind decentralization has been difficult,
it should only highlight the value and potential the Lattice Exchange will provide to this sector.

In an industry that was built for the trustless many, control should not be governed by the few (Centralized Exchanges and bottlenecked bureaucracy).
We firmly believe that centralized entities dominating a decentralized industry will always be a barrier to entry with little transparency.
With the help of a strong decentralized community, Lattice is prepared to build a new standard that helps retail token holders as well as institutions with more tools for transparency.

On Wednesday, I will be releasing an update to the DAG and Lattice Community on the state of the ecosystem and what is coming down the road for the two entities.
This is a very exciting time as we will be bringing new standards to the space that will evolve DeFi and Big Data. 

Thanks!

Ben
CEO of Lattice Exchange

Get ready for the start the teams weekly or biweekly group AMA's!!!

The first group AMA will officially start wednesday 12.00 PM (noon) PST in the Constellation group https://t.me/constellationcommunity !

So get ready to reserve some time and ask the team what you want.

We will have some awesome goodies and prizes too Wink

Also some new articles with some really nice infos  Cool

Lattice, Stablecoins and the banking sector:
https://latticeexchange.medium.com/lattice-meets-stable-assets-5770c3840da1

Lattice and DeFi:
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2020/11/lattice-exchange-is-building-a-deFi-revolution

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌