Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 06:32:56 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto trading  (Read 612 times)
Degolep (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:04:05 PM

Can someone give me a tutorial or explanations how trading of alt coins works? I see all this talk of sell walla, buy walls, dumping etc... Is there any article about about the trading?
Degolep (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:19:05 PM

anyone?
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:25:23 PM

what are you exactly trying to do Huh As far as trading is concern its simple you either exchange alt coins from other users like you offer 100$ usd worth of dogecoin and traded 100$ usd worth or ltc by using a escrow as protection or a simple trading like buy low sell high.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:30:42 PM

Can someone give me a tutorial or explanations how trading of alt coins works? I see all this talk of sell walla, buy walls, dumping etc... Is there any article about about the trading?

The fastest and best way to learn all this is with practice. Try trading for a few weeks with a small amount of Bitcoins, and you'll soon be familiar with how it all works and you'll develop your own ways to profit (you will lose at first, unless you're lucky or a genius, but it gets easier with time).

A buy wall means that there are a lot of buy orders at a given price. Say if someone wants to buy 100000 BTC at 500$, there would have to be a lot of sellers for the price to drop below 500, so its quite safe to invest at that price (unless it's a fake buy wall - there's a lot of strategy involved with this). A sell wall is the opposite.

Dumping means selling a large amount of a coins to outperform buyers, causing the price to drop, and usually the dumpers will buy back after making the price drop for quick easy profits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: