Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudden swap of RUG to $WAGE MONEY  (Read 145 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:07:58 AM

The recent swap that took me unaware that kept me crying till today.

This is the graph and chat of the price of RUG token bought on Uniswap.
Though it was announced but never made it open to everyone about little time frame of swap of just a day, it was recently gas fee increase that kept of from this
I decided to drop here because my Grandpa always says "Whomever that asked questions doesn't miss his or her destinations locally". It was all about a project

project after investing with almost about $250 buying RUG  and they swapped to $WAGE MONEY.

I have been touched to see after the swap the price moved from 78$ RUG per token to 53000$WAGE making sleepless night and I want to confirm if anyone also invested in this project which I was touched to chat to them they said it was just for a day the swap happened.

How was this touched you if you witnessed anything like this decided to share with you if there will be any assistance or help could possibly come out. I would be appreciated.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbebac860dc2d572ad5e160d5d8368f8e95f85167
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:41:44 PM

Sorry with your losses. I don't know how exactly it happened but did they just simply swap it automatically, your RUG tokens into Wage without any permission from you?

I still haven't used the Uniswap and that's why I'm ignorant of it. But I do understand your feelings that after swapping it with Wage, it started to drop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:42:43 PM

Sorry with your losses. I don't know how exactly it happened but did they just simply swap it automatically, your RUG tokens into Wage without any permission from you?

I still haven't used the Uniswap and that's why I'm ignorant of it. But I do understand your feelings that after swapping it with Wage, it started to drop.

what really happened is that after they made announcement about the swapping but it was not clearly stated that it is only one day for the swapping so if is 2 to 3 days swapping each an every individuals would have understand and made the deposit directly to their website to enable them make the swap during the processes.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:28:35 PM
Merited by Oilacris (1)

This would be a good read: https://decrypt.co/resources/what-is-uniswap

what really happened is that after they made announcement about the swapping but it was not clearly stated that it is only one day for the swapping so if is 2 to 3 days swapping each an every individuals would have understand and made the deposit directly to their website to enable them make the swap during the processes.

Thats quite shady if they do just give out 1 day timeframe for people to move out from RUG.Pretty sure that there are lots who do invested had experienced the same position as yours on where

missing out that swap and leave them behind. Have they given out some information or you had just missed out those information? This is really a lesson learn that when we do invest

its better to make or obliged yourself to be keen on seeking for possible new updates so that you wont really be left behind with the train.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
livingfree

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:23:44 AM

I get it now. That's very unfortunate for you, I hope that you'll be careful next time for projects that you invest.

Thanks mate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:45:38 AM

Thats quite shady if they do just give out 1 day timeframe for people to move out from RUG.Pretty sure that there are lots who do invested had experienced the same position as yours on where

missing out that swap and leave them behind. Have they given out some information or you had just missed out those information? This is really a lesson learn that when we do invest

its better to make or obliged yourself to be keen on seeking for possible new updates so that you wont really be left behind with the train.

there were many people shouting on the telegram group, and some invested more than me as they have all loss their funds in just a day of swapping from RUG to $WAGE.
that is intentional to make the circulation to reduce, so that the market can be manipulated by them.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:49:41 AM

I get it now. That's very unfortunate for you, I hope that you'll be careful next time for projects that you invest.

the best is just to be at alert and having enough Gas in your wallet in a case of transactions, the most important thing is to just be available in the telegram group and channels to get information and shine eyes.
livingfree

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 01:00:28 PM

the best is just to be at alert and having enough Gas in your wallet in a case of transactions, the most important thing is to just be available in the telegram group and channels to get information and shine eyes.
That could be the best thing to do.

You know what to do already and I'm sure that this event won't happen again to you in the near future.

As you're already aware of things like this and it has taught you a lesson.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 03:04:17 PM

You know what to do already and I'm sure that this event won't happen again to you in the near future.

Actually i have learnt from here, sometimes is lack of information that caused most of the thing. secondly i was thinking it will last for some days before it will be closed. what i was emphasizing on was just 1 day swap without all investors swapping their token.
Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 10:24:36 AM

Is true, you know most time is not really easy to track all information on the telegram group. Present for me I m into many telegram groups but I make sure I go through them one after the other to make sure no information pass me by, you know this swap of a thing is really defficault to follow up. To me I look for someone in the system around my localities to help me if I can't actually handle the operation.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:03:40 AM

Something will always happen in investment, especially when you choose investment in crypto currency. You may just need one day at least to make a thousand of money but otherwise you also need several times to loss your money. This is happened to me as well, I I'm stuck in a state of exaggerated hype.

As you may know DeFi system is booming until now and I tried to buy DeFi token with $1000 and yeah I was happy that I can get $500 in one day but I was greedy at that time and I just hold it because I have another target.

But the day after it the token price was decreased a lot until my fund fall to $500, yeah just two days I lost $500 and I decided to sell them and I got $475 in all my capital. That was the horrible thing that I've done, I should sell the token when I've profited.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:56:11 AM

Something will always happen in investment, especially when you choose investment in crypto currency. You may just need one day at least to make a thousand of money but otherwise you also need several times to loss your money. This is happened to me as well, I I'm stuck in a state of exaggerated hype.

As you may know DeFi system is booming until now and I tried to buy DeFi token with $1000 and yeah I was happy that I can get $500 in one day but I was greedy at that time and I just hold it because I have another target.

But the day after it the token price was decreased a lot until my fund fall to $500, yeah just two days I lost $500 and I decided to sell them and I got $475 in all my capital. That was the horrible thing that I've done, I should sell the token when I've profited.

yeah that is true sha, we don't have be too greedy about the project you(we) invested into so reading more about the project is like wisely to be determined by the investors.
now i have gain one knowledge about myself is that if i should get involved in any investment and i tried to make 20%, 30% and 50% of my investment will sell off every and make a way to secure my funds.

this is a good Idea about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: