Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help!  (Read 168 times)
CLTRADER (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 03:17:51 PM

Now for the next and final question, I was given a list of codes, access codes, withdrawal codes, change codes, all kinds of stuff. Even terms and conditions. I am not going to give them my hard earned money, but my mind needs closure. Is there any way to check this out safely?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 04:09:12 PM

Ok I am not trying to promote anything, My lack of knowledge is kind of embarrassing, I am struggling with the forum. This all started with a Chinese girl I know, She told me her father was involved with this business for quite sometime. we started on this project and I was told it was a rich mans game and she would help me along and things were going smooth at first, some profit. But then withdrawals started to get more difficult. I got frustrated with all the BS. I consulted a contact that was refered to as my Header, He informed me that this Chinese firm was tapping my lines, and skimming and hacking this so called panel. then entered this other platform called BTCtoCash, and they cleaned up this so called panel and told me there was a ton of money there to the tune of 200k, and it was mine, and there was all kinds of emails from the Chinese firm. the long and short of it is this BTCto Cash, wants money for me to get my money. and I think its all a scam.
This is a scam. There are no groups or anything. It is just one single person operating this scam. I am pretty much sure (almost 100% sure) I read on this forum where a "girl" he knows wanted him to get into this sort of thing. He actually ended up investing. He got profits in the beginning and things started to get complicated. And then they started to ask for "more money" if he wants to withdraw his profit. This is pure scam. Don't invest anything further. You already lost all your money i bet.

Now for the next and final question, I was given a list of codes, access codes, withdrawal codes, change codes, all kinds of stuff. Even terms and conditions. I am not going to give them my hard earned money, but my mind needs closure. Is there any way to check this out safely?
Given by who? Is it the same person? Did you tell them that you aren't interested anymore? If yes, then they are just trying to convince you by feeding you bs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 04:51:40 PM

They are just trying to lure you back in and earn your trust again. I thought the explanations here are already enough and made you decide not to give them your money but what is this "mind needs closure"? It's already been established that they're trying to scam you. They are taking advantage of your ignorance on technical terms and it's a waste of time verifying whatever codes they gave you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: