Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyber attack could be very dangerous  (Read 264 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 06:04:12 AM

Is there someone living without the internet? They can survive? I think not.  I'm talking about people who are already born with technology and not the indigenous people because they don't need to have a technological civilization.
Old people can live without the internet because many feel that to learn about the internet is not easy, and they will say that they are too old to learn the new thing.
But that will be different for people who want to know about the internet because before that people try to use the internet, they will learn from their friends.
They will ask many things from them, and once they have a device connected to the internet, they will be careful to browse the internet, and they still learn from the sources introduced by their friends.
As long as they can be careful and not click the unknown links, I guess they will be okay.

The cyberattack will always happen from time to time.
But you have a solution to avoid that cyber attack by not visiting on the suspicious links and don't click any links that you think it is not secure.
When you get an email, you don't need to click the email link if you don't know.
You are responsible for all of the devices you have.
If you connect to the internet, you need to know the risk and know how to protect yourself.
Besides that, if you install AV, you need to buy the license to have full security from the developer, although it will not guarantee 100% security.

The reason why as early as possible it's better to give enlightenment to the people about the use of the technology not all the time websites are safe and all of the links are legit. It's better to keep safe your information than preventing your good and no one can steal your info.
We need to use the safe links or website when we online on the internet, so we can prevent the cyber attack.
I am sure that the cyber attack will not stop to chase people who don't have much information about how to treat the internet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: