Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB LTC/BTC/DOGE in bulk  (Read 735 times)
Revolution (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

I need these in bulk, pm me

minimemining

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:19:06 PM

I have ltc and dogecoin but with you negative feedback u will be going first. I also sell on lbc if u want to conduct the trade there.
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

pmed

Lightja

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:11:19 PM

i got scammed by minimemining so beware.
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:01:09 AM

Hmmm he was very reluctant to use an escrow.

Revolution (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:39:29 AM

Yep I request escrow tomatocage and he blocks me on skype haha.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:16:37 AM

I have ltc and dogecoin but with you negative feedback u will be going first. I also sell on lbc if u want to conduct the trade there.

Actually, you're the one with negative feedback.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:24:29 AM

How much doge do you want and why trade here vs. say cryptsy?

minimemining

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:42:56 AM

and i never refused escrow. He said and i quote : We can use Escrow.com and I def checked and we cannot. Then he said Tomatocage and I told him he needed to ask you and he said something about emailing you which was BS. Of course he lied and someone believed it. I even had my computer restart because of automatic updates and he said that I blocked him LOL  and he's online ignoring me. So he's the scammer.
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:44:41 PM

and i never refused escrow. He said and i quote : We can use Escrow.com and I def checked and we cannot. Then he said Tomatocage and I told him he needed to ask you and he said something about emailing you which was BS. Of course he lied and someone believed it. I even had my computer restart because of automatic updates and he said that I blocked him LOL  and he's online ignoring me. So he's the scammer.

1. Not ignoring u
2. You said tomatocage had loads of bad feedback to which I replied those are the people he put away
3. You are so not online
4. What did I lie about?

You said brb and left for over an hour. I am still sure you blocked me and then unblocked me when I gave negative feedback.

Revolution (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:45:34 PM

well I was hoping for a better price...

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:49:55 PM

well I was hoping for a better price...

And why would somebody give you a better price instead of selling on cryptsy? You think they haven't heard of it?
minimemining

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:08:45 PM

1. Not ignoring u
2. You said tomatocage had loads of bad feedback to which I replied those are the people he put away
3. You are so not online
4. What did I lie about?

You said brb and left for over an hour. I am still sure you blocked me and then unblocked me when I gave negative feedback.
Never blocked you! Not at all. You can ask any other member that's on my messenger. You assumed the worst case scenario. You lied about Escrow.com being able to use BTC when I told you its impossible. We already cleared up his feedback and now cause of this he left me feedback. You just assumed another member was scamming and i was not. I have my computer set up to do automatic updates (like any other normal us citizen) and it shut down and restarted. When i came back online I was you were online but I also saw neg feedback. SMH.
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:42:48 PM

1. Not ignoring u
3. You are so not online
4. What did I lie about?

Never blocked you! Not at all. You can ask any other member that's on my messenger. You assumed the worst case scenario. You lied about Escrow.com being able to use BTC when I told you its impossible. We already cleared up his feedback and now cause of this he left me feedback. You just assumed another member was scamming and i was not. I have my computer set up to do automatic updates (like any other normal us citizen) and it shut down and restarted. When i came back online I was you were online but I also saw neg feedback. SMH.

Then how come you are ignoring my messages on skype?

trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:25:33 PM

Dont know much about "minimemining" But "revolution" is a confirmed scammer tried to scam me for 19 btc with fake escrow i already reported this to tomatocage.
JPGagnon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:08:38 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 03:43:25 PM by JPGagnon

Dont know much about "minimemining" But "revolution" is a confirmed scammer tried to scam me for 19 btc with fake escrow i already reported this to tomatocage.

And I don't know anything about "revolution" - but "minimemining" tried to scam one of the investors in the QBC (Québecoin) IPO. He simply messaged and e-mailed me with the BTC transaction id pretending it was his. I had already talked to the real investor. No matter what he says publicly, he is 100% a scammer.

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: