Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:37:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTLLR] PoS-Node Coin | 98% APY on Crex24 | Mutual Betting Platform  (Read 1364 times)
betller.io (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 10:37:53 AM

With this mandatory update, are you also sending this message to the exchanges you are in like for example crex? Because i have my coins staking on that exchange and I do hope they received this wallet update. Because I don't think they will be reading this announcement here in the forum. Because usually, there will be a heading announcement in crex that they are updating the wallet, so no deposits or withdrawals should be made.

Hello Twinkledoe

Of course, Crex24 team was informed a few days in advance. Deposits/Withdrawals working as usual.

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 03:56:45 PM

Due to a server error, Betller Blockexplorer is offline for 1 hour. We do our best to restore the explorer's server within a few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 12:02:47 PM

Betller Block Explorer just got a new update, with a lots of new features!

Some key features of the new explorer:
The Search Bar
Burned Coins page
Chain Statistics:
- TX per Second
- TX Types
- Address and Group Count
- Average Block Size
- Coin Days Destroyed
- Coin Movement
- Average Proof-of-Stake Reward

Check it out https://explorer.betller.io

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 01:11:09 PM

Coin burn was successful! 
69400 BTLLR was burned!

https://explorer.betller.io/address/?address=BTLLRBURNxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvyZ8WR

This is the eighth transaction of coin burns and it reduces the total supply of BTLLR permanently.

I am thankful to our Discord members: Sopata#7626, Frey#6674, 4Tresor#6209, Teck64#6537, Ronald#9634, YoshiPerson#6918, Leokazama#7367, mumet#4505 that you join this event!

Thank you for your continued support of Betller coin.

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 12:05:16 PM

The maximum daily reward has been increased to 300 BTLLR!

Start betting on BTC/USDT price movement and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity! More details: https://discord.gg/c4qZUsDdEk

LeastComicStanding

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:40:31 AM

After the last few days and seeing almost the entire crypto market lose 50 to 75 percent of their value, Betller has remained solid.

The team is consistent, thorough, and kind.

Being an active part of their discord is a great way to participate, and earn additional Betller as well.

The project is getting better and better and I can't wait to see it really take off like it deserves.
betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 06:34:05 PM

After the last few days and seeing almost the entire crypto market lose 50 to 75 percent of their value, Betller has remained solid.

Being an active part of their discord is a great way to participate, and earn additional Betller as well.

The project is getting better and better and I can't wait to see it really take off like it deserves.

We work hard to bring the best PvP betting platform to life and we know exactly every blockchain project couldn’t succeed without community support and engagement. Thanks a lot, LeastComicStanding!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:04:35 PM

We work hard to bring the best PvP betting platform to life and we know exactly every blockchain project couldn’t succeed without community support and engagement. Thanks a lot, LeastComicStanding!

It is good to see that this project is still in continuous development. I came here because my btllr investments in crex has status - frozen. Before, it doesn't have that kind of status. So wondering if the team has any idea why crex froze the btllr under their investbox? Will wait another day if they will send the daily payout. Because the last one that they paid was May 21.
betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 10:12:20 PM

It is good to see that this project is still in continuous development. I came here because my btllr investments in crex has status - frozen. Before, it doesn't have that kind of status. So wondering if the team has any idea why crex froze the btllr under their investbox? Will wait another day if they will send the daily payout. Because the last one that they paid was May 21.

BTLLR investbox was reopened 1h ago. Sorry for the inconvenience, Twinkledoe.

Twinkledoe

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:42:07 PM

BTLLR investbox was reopened 1h ago. Sorry for the inconvenience, Twinkledoe.

Yes, thanks much. I saw now that my account status is active again. I thought something is wrong on my side but it seems it is from their end. Hope to see the btllr project grow more, so my investments will also grow.  Cheesy
betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 10:12:43 PM

117800 BTLLR was burned!

This is the ninth transaction of coin burns and it reduces the total supply of BTLLR permanently!

I am thankful to our Discord members: Lost_Ace🎭#9444,  ymcarth#2384, MasterKage#3199, Frey#6674, that you join this event!

Thank you for your continued support of Betller coin!

Twinkledoe

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 01:58:09 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2021, 09:03:36 AM by Twinkledoe

-

117800 BTLLR was burned!

This is the ninth transaction of coin burns and it reduces the total supply of BTLLR permanently!

I am thankful to our Discord members: Lost_Ace🎭#9444,  ymcarth#2384, MasterKage#3199, Frey#6674, that you join this event!

Is this the reason why it is frozen status in the crex investbox? Also, one of my deposits in the investbox has been closed but credited to my account. Sometimes I don't know what's happening because no announcement is made. Hope BTLLR will not be delisted in crex without prior ann.

edit : crex already closed the investbox for bttlr and they already credited to my account. Is there any reason why they are closing now?  I thought burning will help in increasing its price, but it seems the opposite though.  Sad
betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 12:01:08 PM

-

117800 BTLLR was burned!

I am thankful to our Discord members: Lost_Ace🎭#9444,  ymcarth#2384, MasterKage#3199, Frey#6674, that you join this event!

Is this the reason why it is frozen status in the crex investbox? Also, one of my deposits in the investbox has been closed but credited to my account. Sometimes I don't know what's happening because no announcement is made. Hope BTLLR will not be delisted in crex without prior ann.

edit : crex already closed the investbox for bttlr and they already credited to my account. Is there any reason why they are closing now?  I thought burning will help in increasing its price, but it seems the opposite though.  Sad

Hello Twinkledoe. Crex24 changed the conditions for active plans of investbox, according to which the minimum amount coins should be equivalent to 0.05 BTC. Therefore, the old plan was removed. I have already sent coins to Crex24 to create a new investment plan. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 11:17:27 PM

Are there many players on this betting platform? Because some coins with burning program will increase its value but seems the opposite here. What are the plans of the dev team on how to attract players on their site as well as improve the value of their coin?
betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 08:15:48 PM

Are there many players on this betting platform? Because some coins with burning program will increase its value but seems the opposite here. What are the plans of the dev team on how to attract players on their site as well as improve the value of their coin?

Thank you for your interest, CaVO32. At now there are over 7300 registered users on the platform. Active players every day approx 80-100. We plan to integrate an investment option into our platform, users will be able to invest in various coins (BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, De-Fi tokens, and MN coins) and receive passive income. We will add several types of accounts (Silver, Gold, Brilliant) For example in order to buy a Gold role, the user must lock the 50000 BTLLR coins on the Betller platform. Roles will increase investment interest rates and reduce fees. Hope it will help increase BTLLR value.

Update:
New BTLLR Invest Plan is active on Crex24!

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 11:16:45 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2021, 11:54:25 AM by CaVO32

Thank you for your interest, CaVO32. At now there are over 7300 registered users on the platform. Active players every day approx 80-100. We plan to integrate an investment option into our platform, users will be able to invest in various coins (BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, De-Fi tokens, and MN coins) and receive passive income. We will add several types of accounts (Silver, Gold, Brilliant) For example in order to buy a Gold role, the user must lock the 50000 BTLLR coins on the Betller platform. Roles will increase investment interest rates and reduce fees. Hope it will help increase BTLLR value.

Update:
-

Okay, thank you for the prompt response. It seems the passive income will be an attractive feature. I have seen several gambling sites that offer the same services, like what you call them staking their coins. This may really add interest for the players to deposit those coins mentioned. But is it okay to just deposit and earn passive income, and not play? Or is it necessary to play to achieve the level of accounts like silver or gold before you can avail the passive income feature?
betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 07:46:52 PM

Update:
-

Okay, thank you for the prompt response. It seems the passive income will be an attractive feature. I have seen several gambling sites that offer the same services, like what you call them staking their coins. This may really add interest for the players to deposit those coins mentioned. But is it okay to just deposit and earn passive income, and not play? Or is it necessary to play to achieve the level of accounts like silver or gold before you can avail the passive income feature?

It is no necessary to play. You will need to choose 'Invest' at the top of the site (not available now on pic.), choose a suitable coin, and send coins to the address you received. Interest rates will depend on coin/token specification.
To achieve an account level like silver or gold users need to deposit and lock BTLLR coins on Betller platform. Users will be able to unlock BTLLR coins at any time.

More details coming.

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 07:20:39 PM

Hello to everyone!

Free BTLLR coins are available for new betller.io members. More details here

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 07:49:26 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2021, 08:20:43 PM by betller.io

We are on track to launch a Wrapped version of BTLLR on BSC by 15th August
and expect growth in trading activity and more liquidity to flow over to PancakeSwap once that happens.

To help support this shift, we will be launching a new rewards program on PancakeSwap starting 15th August 2021,
offering a monthly reward of 1,000,000 WBTLLR tokens to all providers of liquidity in the WBTLLR/WBNB liquidity pool.

Why are wrapped tokens advantageous?

The first goal, Wrapped BTLLR will bring access to Smart Contracts, DeFi markets, and to the liquidity available on decentralized exchanges (such as PancakeSwap).
At the time of writing, PancakeSwap had a 24-hour trading volume of $0.52 billion.
The second goal of WBTLLR is to promote the betller.io project
within the larger Binance Smart Chain community.

In the longer term, this will bring Betller project more users,initiatives, and integrations.
This in turn will result in, lead to higher demand for the project’s BTLLR/WBTLLR cryptocurrency.

betller.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 06:49:29 AM

Great community ! and i heard you guys start activity campaign today? wow amazing!

you guys can earn BTLLR with just for being active in discord community !

dont miss this opportunity guys, i told you~

Thank you kartel616!

Yes, we have launched several rewards campaigns in Discord.
Activity, Price Predictions, Votes, Twitter, Giveaways and Airdrops.

https://discord.gg/4GnnSjBPcV

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: