Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Euclideum Ann & Bounty Scam with profile  (Read 109 times)
cryptopediabd (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 03:52:12 PM

This is my first post about scam project's. Hope that all the information is ok. I think bounty manager euclideum need to be permanent banned from bitcointalk community.

Euclideum launched their bounty project around 2 months ago. Website is dead already, but Twitter, Facebook, Telegram running. There is no support, only spam massages. Banned his profile permanently as fast as possible.

Till now I am not understanding how bounty hunters or airdrop participants can join here since they are offering 1 Eth= 3 Ecl !!!!!. Is this joke?

Airdrop
1 ETH = 3 ECL
If you are an ETH holder, your can take part in the Euclideum airdrop and get 3 ECL coins for FREE for each ETH coin you have. You can easily claim your ECL on the official Euclideum exchange. For more details, see the Airdrop page

Full Information Here:

Ann & Bounty Thread Scammer profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2833788

Domain Name information: https://who.is/whois/euclideum.com

Domain Name: EUCLIDEUM.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2550130616_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.nicenic.net
Registrar URL: http://www.nicenic.net
Updated Date: 2020-08-02T12:24:59Z
Creation Date: 2020-08-01T17:55:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-08-01T17:55:26Z
Registrar: NICENIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 3765
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: RAEGAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: RORY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 04:09:40 PM

Euclideum launched their bounty project around 2 months ago. Website is dead already, but Twitter, Facebook, Telegram running. There is no support, only spam massages. Banned his profile permanently as fast as possible.
Forum has nothing to do with scammer, if he's break a rules (Ban evasion or plagiarism) he will get banned soon. You can leave negative feedback and create flags if you think they're scam.

Till now I am not understanding how bounty hunters or airdrop participants can join here since they are offering 1 Eth= 3 Ecl !!!!!. Is this joke?
Because most of bounty hunters want to get huge/instant money or too good to be true and don't care if it's scam or has some red flags. As you can see even after you create this thread, there's still some hunters joining this bounty LOL

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:56:26 AM

Has anyone invested on their sale? Or do they have any form of sale like an ICO. So means this 3ecl is gonna airdrop to all holders? If there is a process like needed to deposit eth to their platform then this is highly suspicious. What I know active airdrop is the athereum which no date yet and giving of 1:1 per eth hodler.

If you like to make a flag. Gladly to support it to warn others. Maybe the dev of this project become lazy to continue this possible scam project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 08:14:01 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:16:19 PM by JeromeTash

This is my first post about scam project's. Hope that all the information is ok. I think bounty manager euclideum need to be permanent banned from bitcointalk community.

The forum does not moderate scam therefore don't expect scammers to be banned. You should instead be careful and stop wasting your time participating in scam bounties and airdrops.

The airdrop was being carried out in a dex which might have as well been owned by the hackers because it's also not accessible at the moment.
Fortunately the airdrop page was archived before it when offline: http://archive.is/YpwK2

I think the scam was all about phishing for the ether address private keys once someone tried to import their wallet to ArchimeDEX in order to claim for the tokens

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██