Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Website | ~ $3000 Passive income per month  (Read 213 times)
lord munchkin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 06:12:23 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2020, 03:53:31 AM by lord munchkin

Price: $35,000 payable in Bitcoin

Must be payed through escrow unless you want to pay first.

Seller's Notes

What does your business do?

****** was established in January 2020 and has seen incredible growth since it's inception.

****** is an app that can be downloaded from ****** and users can enter into a subscription if they want to use the app. ****** essentially plays the popular mobile game, ****** for you.

Profits have growth month on month and no further work or programming knowledge is needed to maintain ****** or the domain.

The entire website including the app requires no continuing efforts in marketing or maintenance. This business generates fully passive income. I have spend roughly one hour each month working on this business but a more active approach in marketing would see sales grow.

The business will include a Youtube channel that gets roughly 15,000 views per month. This Youtube channel demonstrates the ****** app in action.

I have done no marketing in the last few months and all increases of profit are from word of mouth and the Youtube account.

This is a great investment with great potential and very little work is required to continue running this business.

How does your business make money?

Through subscriptions that allow the user to use the ****** app.

Describe your purchasing and order fulfilment process

The user pays with Paypal and a license key is generated and sent to the users email address. The user can then activate ****** using the license.

This entire process is automated.

Why are you selling this business?

I feel that this business would benefit with someone who would like to take a more hands on approach in marketing.

Who would this business be perfect for?

This business is perfect for anyone because it requires no maintenance work or future work. Profits can be increased if you decide to market ******.

Inventory

Units: -

Value: -

Assets

Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
    Customer databases
    Domains
    Hosting accounts
    Registered trademarks
    Relevant email accounts
    Website files, source code and content

Social Media

Mailing List: 4K email addresses

Post sale support

Included

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 02:58:33 PM

A good rule of thumb for a business evaluation is 3x the yearly revenue. So this should be priced at $63,130. So when you're offering it for $20k, that is extremely suspicious.

Clearly, these types of deals on bitcointalk are 99.999% scams from the beginning, but at least try and make it convincing Jesus.

Positivebetting
lord munchkin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 03:19:39 PM

Correct. This is an incredibly good deal.

I have this listed on a legitimate website, of which I needed to verify my identity with government documents and a 3D face scan.

I can send any potential buyer an email from admin@******. Or even edit a portion of the website to prove that I am the owner.

This is 100% legitimate and not a scam. The website that I am selling on will take a 10% profit, so selling elsewhere is beneficial to me.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 03:31:39 PM

do you mind to share the website url with me?
have you tried to sell your website on platforms like flippa?
also, I think you should move this thread to the digital goods section.
lord munchkin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:05:40 PM

do you mind to share the website url with me?
have you tried to sell your website on platforms like flippa?
also, I think you should move this thread to the digital goods section.

Yes I've listed this on Flippa and will be purchasing an advertising plan on Flippa shortly. Just thought I'd come here before I do.

I'll PM you the url.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:08:52 PM

If it was making that kind of passive income they would not sell it.  PERIOD.

....and only selling it for ~6 months of the stated passive income..... this is surely a skamaroo!
lord munchkin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:13:40 PM

If it was making that kind of passive income they would not sell it.  PERIOD.

....and only selling it for ~6 months of the stated passive income..... this is surely a skamaroo!

Honestly, I don't appreciate people like you proclaiming that I'm a scammer because you think that a deal is too good to be true. Don't buy if you think I'm scamming. This company will sell easily on Flippa as soon as I publicly list it. Your loss.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:21:40 PM

If it was making that kind of passive income they would not sell it.  PERIOD.

Honestly, I don't appreciate people like you proclaiming that I'm a scammer because you think that a deal is too good to be true. Don't buy if you think I'm scamming. This company will sell easily on Flippa as soon as I publicly list it. Your loss.

Answer this then..... why sell a website making $3000 per month for you for ONLY 20k??

Do you not like money??  Maybe you have too much??

Is the site going to fail in the next few months??  Why give up that kind passive income??

Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 08:17:16 PM

The buyer should expect a large drop in revenue after the completion of the sale
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 08:52:45 PM

The buyer should expect a large drop in revenue after the completion of the sale

Of course.... the OP is trying to sell high at best.... most likely a scam!!
lord munchkin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:41:02 AM

Bitcointalk has become a shit show of high ranking members who know nothing but pretend to be some kind of authority.

anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 03:04:15 AM

That did not answer ANY of my questions.  Lol.  Typical salesman scam..... "hey look at this chart of sales"  .....just answer the questions fool.

Not a shitshow.... policing fools like you..... more "look over here" sales tactics.

Just in case your attention span is the problem.... please answer my questions I posted in post #8.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 03:18:57 AM

Bitcointalk has become a shit show of high ranking members who know nothing but pretend to be some kind of authority.

No, it's more of a shitshow of ridiculous scam attempts by indignant newbies who make loud claims with no substance.

Of course.... the OP is trying to sell high at best.... most likely a scam!!

Taking PayPal payments for anything app-related is asking for trouble. Likely against Google/Apple TOS. That might be one of many reasons why this allegedly profitable site is being sold for peanuts.
lord munchkin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 03:51:15 AM

Price is now increased from $20,000 to $35,000 payable in BTC
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 03:55:12 AM

Thread closed. I'm not offering a good deal to a bunch of kids.

Make up your mind.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 05:17:07 AM

Outstanding.... now can you please answer the questions in post #8?
lord munchkin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:42:21 AM

Update for this last month

poutintsev

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 09:30:39 PM

A good rule of thumb for a business evaluation is 3x the yearly revenue. So this should be priced at $63,130. So when you're offering it for $20k, that is extremely suspicious.

Clearly, these types of deals on bitcointalk are 99.999% scams from the beginning, but at least try and make it convincing Jesus.

it's not.

Though sure, some idiots like you may pay 3X on yearly revenue, but no smart person would do that.

The value is 3X yearly PROFIT.

If you wanna count based on revenue, then it's 1X yearly REVENUE.

So this site is valued about right.

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 02:37:14 AM

Is there any demo or anything? I wanna see the website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: