Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinrand (BZAR) - Official Bitcointalk Announcement  (Read 722 times)
Bitcoinrand (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 12:39:50 AM

Fellow Suid afrikaner. Nice, maar mining is soos needle in haystack soek. hoe lyk dit met so 500k bonus vir jou fellow boertjie? RJXEprVQkai1YQfhczjS9pdMDLNSnymVEg Van daai groot premine wat jy het

Is meneer op onse Telegram?

Ek gaan meneer a lekker presentjie gee daar binne.

https://t.me/bitcoinrand

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jt0sZKdSVio3RfTJiK6v6g

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinrand (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 12:47:31 AM

Very good point. I've had the remove all ads. It's done.Thank you.

And then you goes further in troubling yourself with using contact privacy inc. to hide details of your website. No team, no additional details to identify yourself, while your service relies heavily on remittance and payment gateway. Why is this?

Sir, we will go as far as we must to create more privacy that you complaining about. We are not a Bank, Cental Institute, Company, Start-up, Exchange, STO, ETO or ICO.

Nobody controls Bitcoinrand, it is decentralized.

Funny you ask this. Have you never heard of a thing called whois guard?

Do you not know that who is Guard secures makes your domain less vulnerable to attackers?

Is satoshi's contact name on bitcoin.org?

We have all our social and contact platform links listed.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 07:15:33 AM

And then you goes further in troubling yourself with using contact privacy inc. to hide details of your website. No team, no additional details to identify yourself, while your service relies heavily on remittance and payment gateway. Why is this?

Sir, we will go as far as we must to create more privacy that you complaining about. We are not a Bank, Cental Institute, Company, Start-up, Exchange, STO, ETO or ICO.

Do you not know that who is Guard secures makes your domain less vulnerable to attackers?

And comparing satoshi's anonymity to yours is rather a classic move. They're a pioneer, they got a privilege, and they were proven by time.

Talking about all social and contact platform links listed, though, it's interesting that you bring this up as your rebuttal for the anonymity. Which social and contact platform is this that should assure us that you're legit? Because I've been to your WP, telegram, twitter, and linkedin, I haven't see any face to be put into a name.

Also curious, none of the token from total supply or circulating supply were allocated for team? At all?
Horos

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:55:31 PM

Bitcoinrand MiningPool: https://mining-pool.online

Dedicated Port:
stratum+tcp://stratum.mining-pool.online:8476 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>.Worker -p c=BZAR

Standard Port:
stratum+tcp://stratum.mining-pool.online:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>.Worker -p c=BZAR

NiceHASH compatible and ASICBoost enabled  Cheesy
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:49:25 PM

You guys have a marketing plan?
BitSails.com
Copper Member

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:09:23 PM

You can trade BZAR on https://bitsails.com!

Smiley
Bitcoinrand (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 03:46:46 PM

Bitcoinrand has a 2 minute block target time. Bitcoin is 10 minutes target and we see it happen rather often that a block sometimes takes 30 to 60 minutes to hit.

If a large number of miners shut down at a similar time, the network will slow down in confirmation time until it readjusts every 2016 blocks.

Bitcoin averages 144 blocks per day so 2016/144 = 14 Days.

Therefore, the difficulty of the bitcoin network adjusts every 14 days. So in between, no matter how the hashrate increases or decreases, 2016 blocks will have the same difficulty.

For an attacker to double spend, he'd have to catch up to the main chain blocks number.

Bitcoinrand looked at all the pros and cons of Bitcoin and broke down the analytical data over the years to see how can we improve it from speed to security, reliability and establish mined coins that will maintain purchasing power over long periods of time.

We target a block every 2 minutes and readjust difficulty every 5 blocks.

You can tell how the longer the chain gets, it would make an attack 10^2016 times more improbable for an attacker to catch up than if he attempted to on Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin halving occurs every 630000 blocks. At an average of 10 minutes a block, that's about every 4 years. We have noticed the effects of this halving on electricity consumption as well as how long miners would profit of mining with the latest Asics at the time.

The halving is too often when we now see how quickly CPU power innovation is increasing dramatically.

Bitcoinrand halves every 2.3 million blocks. At 2 minutes a block, that's approximately 8.76 years for a halving to occur.

The halving being so soon on bch made it vulnerable to an attack that was luckily saved.

We needed to find a way to not have miners shut down so quickly. 8 to 9 years based on our research shows strong uptrend over the period point a to b. 4 years is not. That causes uncertainty and miners power down.

We will keep adding more info on the Bitcoinrand blockchain to the whitepaper as we educate the community on why it is the way it is.

We did not just randomly choose numbers. We looked at all the ups and downs and wanted to improve a phenomenal wheel called by adding a new tire, not reinvent the wheel.

We needed a way to make Satoshis vision of a digital electronic cash system a reality by building on top and amending his ingenious algorithms.

It is far too early in the chain to tell if it's going to work as planned for 306 years but so far.  I'm surprised at how the plan is seamlessly just fitting together perfectly!

Keep it up, folks. Get mining. Run full nodes.

Let's do this.

Stand up! Stand tall! Stand with BZAR!
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:43:30 PM

Bitcoinrand has a 2 minute block target time. Bitcoin is 10 minutes target and we see it happen rather often that a block sometimes takes 30 to 60 minutes to hit.

If a large number of miners shut down at a similar time, the network will slow down in confirmation time until it readjusts every 2016 blocks.

Bitcoin averages 144 blocks per day so 2016/144 = 14 Days.

Therefore, the difficulty of the bitcoin network adjusts every 14 days. So in between, no matter how the hashrate increases or decreases, 2016 blocks will have the same difficulty.

For an attacker to double spend, he'd have to catch up to the main chain blocks number.

Bitcoinrand looked at all the pros and cons of Bitcoin and broke down the analytical data over the years to see how can we improve it from speed to security, reliability and establish mined coins that will maintain purchasing power over long periods of time.

We target a block every 2 minutes and readjust difficulty every 5 blocks.

You can tell how the longer the chain gets, it would make an attack 10^2016 times more improbable for an attacker to catch up than if he attempted to on Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin halving occurs every 630000 blocks. At an average of 10 minutes a block, that's about every 4 years. We have noticed the effects of this halving on electricity consumption as well as how long miners would profit of mining with the latest Asics at the time.

The halving is too often when we now see how quickly CPU power innovation is increasing dramatically.

Bitcoinrand halves every 2.3 million blocks. At 2 minutes a block, that's approximately 8.76 years for a halving to occur.

The halving being so soon on bch made it vulnerable to an attack that was luckily saved.

We needed to find a way to not have miners shut down so quickly. 8 to 9 years based on our research shows strong uptrend over the period point a to b. 4 years is not. That causes uncertainty and miners power down.

We will keep adding more info on the Bitcoinrand blockchain to the whitepaper as we educate the community on why it is the way it is.

We did not just randomly choose numbers. We looked at all the ups and downs and wanted to improve a phenomenal wheel called by adding a new tire, not reinvent the wheel.

We needed a way to make Satoshis vision of a digital electronic cash system a reality by building on top and amending his ingenious algorithms.

It is far too early in the chain to tell if it's going to work as planned for 306 years but so far.  I'm surprised at how the plan is seamlessly just fitting together perfectly!

Keep it up, folks. Get mining. Run full nodes.

Let's do this.

Stand up! Stand tall! Stand with BZAR!

The price on the trading platform is too low. Mining costs are too expensive, so no one mines.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:06:31 AM

Bitcoinrand has

You do aware that even if you went silent for two weeks (which, the action itself doesn't show a good sign of a trustworthy project) I'll still be here and notified when you're back posting on your thread, don't you?

Still waiting for reply on my previous question. Namely, which social and contact platform that should assure us of your legitimacy, and how many from total supply of token allocated for team?

Also, as you went silent for two weeks, what did you do during that time?
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:50:52 AM

good news
🔥 Don't miss BZAR coin listing on Coinsbit!🔥
💥 Dear users, we are glad to announce that BZAR (https://bitcoinrand.com/) coin will be available on Coinsbit (https://coinsbit.io/) on 20.10.2020!

https://twitter.com/c0insbit
br0ken

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:41:29 AM

Bitcoinrand has

You do aware that even if you went silent for two weeks (which, the action itself doesn't show a good sign of a trustworthy project) I'll still be here and notified when you're back posting on your thread, don't you?

Still waiting for reply on my previous question. Namely, which social and contact platform that should assure us of your legitimacy, and how many from total supply of token allocated for team?

Also, as you went silent for two weeks, what did you do during that time?

Agree! I have the same issue. The dev rarely and barely answers any questions, especially when they are pretty solid questions,, or things that need addressing.

As for the "team" .. i have enough information on this team that I will myself come back and post later today, along with a few other questionable things.

All in all, certainly not a very trustworthy project and certainly not a very trustworthy dev either. Keep an eye on this thread for my updates
Bitcoinrand (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 11:52:16 AM

I hate to be the one to say it. You're all cryptocurrency critics yet are arguing for the opposite of the core benefits of cryptocurrency as well as the main problem which the purpose of crypto in Satoshis mission was to remove.

I'll quote from the Bitcoin whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto:

"What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust,
allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted
third party.
"

If you'll are trying to trust the team on a project created to remove the need for trust. Well folks, please get some logical understanding before teaching those trying to learn the opposite of what the mission of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is in regard to trust.
Bitcoinrand (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:06:52 AM

And comparing satoshi's anonymity to yours is rather a classic move. They're a pioneer, they got a privilege, and they were proven by time.

Talking about all social and contact platform links listed, though, it's interesting that you bring this up as your rebuttal for the anonymity. Which social and contact platform is this that should assure us that you're legit? Because I've been to your WP, telegram, twitter, and linkedin, I haven't seen any face to be put into a name.

Also curious, none of the token from total supply or circulating supply were allocated for the team? At all?

Grin Grin Cheesy Proven by time? What had to be proven of them? The proof was in the cryptographic algorithm that is instantly proven by logic. Not time. You folks seem to have 0 decentralization understanding. You'll are complaining that a decentralized project doesn't have centralized info? Are you'll for real? Go work at a bank.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:11:30 AM

Grin Grin Cheesy Proven by time? What had to be proven of them? The proof was in the cryptographic algorithm that is instantly proven by logic. Not time. You folks seem to have 0 decentralization understanding. You'll are complaining that a decentralized project doesn't have centralized info? Are you'll for real? Go work at a bank.

Well, so far they haven't dumped their token, have they? And so far, there is a huge and solid community supporting them, that's built and proven by time. Did you not aware you're "riding" their name and reputation by now? Publishing on a forum named bitcointalk, not a bitcoinrandtalk, and jokes on you, even your project name were borrowing their name. Why was that if it's not to ride their reputation that's proven by time to be the most favorable crypto?

I hate to be the one to say it. You're all cryptocurrency critics yet are arguing for the opposite of the core benefits of cryptocurrency as well as the main problem which the purpose of crypto in Satoshis mission was to remove.

I'll quote from the Bitcoin whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto:

"What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust,
allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted
third party.
"

If you'll are trying to trust the team on a project created to remove the need for trust. Well folks, please get some logical understanding before teaching those trying to learn the opposite of what the mission of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is in regard to trust.

I hate to be the one breaking it out to you, but we're in 2020, it's not 2017 anymore. The mayhem of the waves of scam brought by 2017-2018 morphed cryptocommunity, they need to do researches on new projects, they need to know essential info and be assured their investment will be safe. And (again, I repeat myself) so far you didn't show any good sign. Not only you refused to answer essential info asked, you're also inconsistent in attending this thread, only clocking in every two or three weeks, and going evasively aggressive in purpose to avoid answering questions. Should this kind of behavior encourage people to invest? Would you invest on someone who refuses to tell you anything they asked?

Here, I'll quote the first article shown by google if you searched the meaning of trustless cryptocurrency to reply your ultimate weapon of "bitcoin this so i this and nakamoto that so I that"

It’s important to consider that trustless systems do not completely eliminate trust, but rather distribute it in a type of economy that incentivizes certain behaviors. In such cases, trust is minimized but not eliminated.

I think you'll need to redefine your "trustless" understanding, or perhaps learn more about the culture of recent cryptocurrency ICOs.
br0ken

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:15:05 AM

LOL .. this one is fucked! Neeeeeext
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: