Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT(NON FUNGIBLE TOKEN)... which are the best to invest in 2021?  (Read 348 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:54:31 PM

NFT is a topic that is getting more and more interesting by the day. because many projects are offering their own NFT tokens. but I myself still haven't found the NFT token that I will choose as my investment. and im still loooking for that
You can try to take a look at some game NFT that are still undervalued at this moment dude. This day investing in the big cap of NFT project is too risky. It's better to invest in the project that was giving us a good chance to get into the play to earn system. DYOR is a must and you can pick some gems that are still undervalued at this moment.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:49:19 PM

NFT is a topic that is getting more and more interesting by the day. because many projects are offering their own NFT tokens. but I myself still haven't found the NFT token that I will choose as my investment. and im still loooking for that
everyone talking about NFT project that now improved to NFT gaming , it be new trend now and alot investors doing research in which project they should invest. Alot new NFTgaming project now since AXIE pumped hardly in few days ago.

just find NFT that really beneficial like axies, or something like that, art NFT is rarely good for investment but an nft that's useful for in game usually is good for invest.
also, dont expect too much from nft if its not game based nft, although it may be priced high but if there is no demand then whats the use, different to nft game it has demand from the game itself.
commoin NFT have no usage , and NFT gaming have usage that used in game that builded by this project. by this feature we could try how to playing game but still could earning money. More rare NFT game we have its price will more expensive  and be advantages for us if have it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █