Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Gather Network AMA - $1000 Reward Pool  (Read 150 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:24:19 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2020, 04:07:55 AM by Cyberdapps

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on Octomber 2nd 2020 at 02:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Gather Network  
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $1000

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join Gather Network   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow Gather Network   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $250/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $250/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. Gather Network   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $500 - A quiz about Gather Network  

Telegram groups:
 Gather Network   – @GatherNetwork
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish
justgata

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:12:25 AM

1. Something that caught my attention about your project is the ad-free environment that they promise to users, we currently know that ads are part of earnings for many content creators. How would creators generate revenue from the platform? Where would the backing of those earnings be without monetizing ads?

2. It is well known that many streaming services can limit their creators with respect to the content they offer or the countries where it will be broadcast. Could Gather Network be that alternative for content creators who want to have fewer constraints and reach more people? Do you have any regulations for them?

TG: @justgata
vicpocho

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:16:00 AM

--- The Gather Network project has caught my attention. As a content creator, I want to make sure that I compete in a fairer environment with other creators. Can you give us the confidence that the system is free from manipulation of visits generated by bots? How do moderators already have a way to detect those who do not play fair?

--- As a content creator, I have some uncertainty about having to rely on an ad-free environment from which we normally make a profit. What guarantees me that by using the Gather Network I will be able to monetize better than on a platform with ads?

TG: vicpocho
Phampham

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:59:35 PM

1. What critical problems do you see occurring in the blockchain industry nowadays? How do you aim to solve these problems? Can you share with us Gather's plans with your DIA partner?

2. What model did you build to ensure benefits between web / mobile developers and end-users? For individual customers, in what ways can users earn passive income from the Gather ecosystem?

3. What problems can businesses solve with the Gather Cloud solution? How is it different from cloud provider platforms like Google, Amazon, Microsoft? Are you building a cost-leading strategy?
Annasmirnov

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:06:35 PM

1. After reading your whitepaper, I was left with a conception that you're ultimately attempting to create an environment without annoying advertisements. Have I understood it correctly and how does it work from a technical perspective, does it occur back-end of the website?

2. Going forward on your roadmap, how do you plan to gain more adoption for both Gather Cloud and Gather Online? What kind of an impact do you see Gather Network making to today's world?

3. You seem to have rather many different kinds of solutions to offer including Gather Online, Gather Enterprise and Gather Cloud. Could you please elaborate us more through these solutions and how do they function?

tg: @annasmirnn
Regard94

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:46:16 PM

Telegram: @regard94

Q1

You recently announced a partnership with Credits. In what kind of ways does Credits contribute additional value to Gather Network's ecosystem? What are you seeking from this partnership in general?

Q2

Gather Network is operating on a multi-layer ecosystem and it might seem a bit complicated on the first look. How does Gather Network gain revenue from all these layers and what kind of a role do they play to your ecosystem?

Q3

During the negotiation process between publishers and developers, do they have a direct contact between each other or does it happen through Gather Network? How do they get rewarded?
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:59:21 PM

1)On your SWOT analysis you clearly stated that negative perception about web mining was one of the weaknesses that gather network has to deal with... at the mere mention of the words web mining what comes to mind is cryptojacking and most people avoid web mining apps and sites simply because they are not sure of how this apps and sites utilize their Computing resources.. How is gather network dealing with this negative perception and can users  decide and monitor the amount of their computing power Gather network is using... Because a One click permission may not be convincing enough for some users.

2)Websites and applications can integrate Gather Network in to their site by copying and inserting the code generated from gather network's Dashboard into their source code...how does gather Network prevent and deal with a situation where a Hacker generates a code from Gather network and manipulates the code before inserting it in to their website in a bid to generate more cryptocurrencies for them selves or possibly use the code for cryptojacking

3)Your smart contract interacting with a coin without any work from their parent chain is not clear to me considering the fact that you have a Merged Mining function... So how do you carry out merged mining of a coin without any work from its parent chain

Telegram Username: @Jonahapagu
Surendra040

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 02:36:08 AM

I am not clear about the charging commission fees rate  by Gather to websites, publishers , application using Gather technology and is there any extra charge?Also Gather claims to distribute majority of revenue back Gather keeping small portion, so how is it done?
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:24:01 AM

1. I have a website and a mobile app, based on TV contents. What do I need to do to benefit from Gather Network? Do I need to remove ads from them, or can it stay as an alternative?

2. When Gather tech used on a site/app, what is technically done behind, would it effect the performance of the site/app?

3. Let's say we started to use Gather system on a website. How does the site owner make revenue, when the site visitors do what?

TG: @cengizhantekin
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:25:25 AM

1- What are the real life use cases of Gather Network? Can you please provide some concrete samples if exists?
--------
2- The recent trending consensus algorithms are the new ones such as PoS, DPos, PoA, etc. Why have you prefered PoW, what are the advantages it provided for Gather Network?
--------
3- Can you tell about Ambassador Program please, what would be the main benefits, and are there any specific criteria to join the program?
--------
Telegram: @apocan99
bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:09:46 AM

1.IF i want to hold $GTH where is most safe and secure place for holding $GTH? Can i get reward for holding $GTH?

2.Gather is A New Way for Businesses to Monetize Online.How do you Monetize Online? What is the process?

3.Gather started out with a mission to change the way how websites make money.To create a platform Where websites are rewarded fairly, and where user data is kept safe.Looking on YouTube , there is lot of condition for Start monetize on YouTube. But they paid from advertising and profit lot of Money.But what is your profit for chance to website make money? And why i believe you for data kept safe?What is the  reason?

Telegram username:   @kante01
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:37:30 AM

What's the early adopter program, what's the requirements, benefits and responsibilities of joining it and do you have any COMMUNITY PROGRAMS or Ambassador Programs that I can contribute to
bitmartbounty

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:37:46 AM

What's the Gather Network Solution to Building an Internet Without Adverts, is this really a reality and how can we be free from annoying ads
bitmartbounty

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:37:58 AM

According to research, about 88 percent of cloud storage are presently unused, do you see this as a challenge in gathering adoption?
ratul112

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:12:12 AM

1.As the decentralized finance wave continues to rise, Gather is taking the opportunity to grow their product and offer DeFi users a new way to make money. What is your new way? Can you share with us?

2. Gather is a platform that allows publishers to monetize without ads and provides
businesses & developers access to cheap and reliable processing power. For this Valuable service what is your want? what is your profit/benefit?

3.How does Developers deploy child chains on Gather?What is the process?

Telegram username: @ratul112
KevSalom

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:14:27 AM

1-   I'm a webmaster and I generate income by promoting Amazon products. Do you think it would be right to monetize my websites as well with Gather? Wouldn't the appearance of a pop-up window asking the user if he or she allows mining with this system generate immediate rejection and distrust from the user? Added to the respective bounce, bad user experience, and consequently worse positioning in google?

2-   If the ad system still generates distrust in some users, wouldn't it be expected that they would reject this system as well? What strategies would the webmaster have to apply to convince the users to access the request to generate income with Gather?

3-   Would the web design have to be adapted to that of the Gather pop-up? (so the user doesn't see it as out of place) Or is it possible to customize the Gather ad to match our site design?

ID Telegram: @KevSalom
TheSpectre

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:22:48 AM

Question 1

There some similar centralized providers on the market such as Google and Amazon and obviously on the blockchain space as well such as the Brave Browser. How do you differentiate from those solutions/providers and what would you consider as the main advantages of Gather Network over them?

Question 2

How can a regular user of Gather Online benefit from the platform considering that most of us have i.e. mobile phones and tablets. Can the solutions be implemented on those devices to create an ad-free environment?

Question 3

You're using the Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithm to increase functionality and security of your ecosystem. In what kind of other ways does it benefit your mainnet in the future and can it be mined externally?

____

TG: @spectrej
Aminul002

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:40:52 AM

1.What is gather online,gather enterprise and gather cluod?
In one word what is gather network?

2.What is the difference between sapphire program,onyx program,ruby program and emerald program? It will be better if you explain the whole ambassador program 😁

3.Please explain the masternodes staking plan.

Tg: @gamora789
saner2324

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:49:13 AM

Q1

GATHER announced a partnership with DiaDATA today. What technical works will you carry out within the scope of partnership and how do you evaluate this partnership?

Q2

What are the privileges of a scalable and predictable revenue model for developers and mobile miners? What opportunities does Gather offer developers to make money?

Q3

Cloud computing requires high costs. How does Gather Cloud reduce transaction costs? and how does it eliminate complex calculations?
@Harsha_prabath1

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:51:02 AM

1. Does the Gather Network team have a training and guidance system for newcomers to cryptocurrency? How do you attract and reach them?

2. Cool idea, been checking out #GatherNetwork since few days, especially after noticing the Godrej partnership.
Top tier apps (like DisneyHotstar in India) which already monetize alot using ads, if they choose to integrate your tech, will they be able to achieve higher revenue?

3. You have proposed a new model of revenue generation for web-based businesses, why do you think and what are you doing to ensure businesses abandon the popular ads based method and embrace Gather Network's model especially for non-crypto savvy publishers?

Telegram: @Harsha_prabath1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: