Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there life after a blackout (in the blade runner scenario)?  (Read 23 times)
bits4books (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 05:07:43 AM

I apologize in advance if the wrong section - but it seems to me that this topic is much more suitable here than in the economy/society

Do you remember Blade runner 2022 Blackout? The point is that between the events of the first part (the original with Harrison Ford) and the second part (2049, with Gosling), there was a power outage throughout the earth and the destruction of all archives.

Let's imagine that this happens to us - and then what should we do? What will become of the crypto community, all traders, exchanges, and all cryptocurrency owners? What to do in a situation when all your savings were destroyed due to a terrorist attack and no one will reimburse you (because cryptocurrency is not Fiat)?

I understand that this is a strange scenario, but still - this is quite possible to happen, and therefore I would like to hear your opinion on this matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: