Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][GRP] - Graphene ★ Scrypt-Jane ★ PoW/PoS ★ nFactor - Exchanges  (Read 25342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eyal1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:48:35 AM

How much bounty for linux compiled wallet with ubuntu install instructions?
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:26:15 AM

Is it really worth mining
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:42:43 AM

Is it really worth mining

Maybe.  It's pretty interesting.  Unusual POW/POS...  could lead to some interest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hankrules

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:44:48 AM

grp.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
Strongest Pool Known To Mankind

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:47:21 AM

How much bounty for linux compiled wallet with ubuntu install instructions?

TEDDY KGB VOICE: PAY DAT MAN CHIS MAAANEY
CraWlinG2crypto_coin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:59:23 AM

Anyone config for 280x? What hash rate should I be getting?

Right now I am getting about 3x my normal scrypt rate - so my 7970 is getting ~2.1MHS instead of 730KHS

I'm getting ~5.5 mh/s with my 7970

tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:20:41 AM

Right now I am getting about 3x my normal scrypt rate - so my 7970 is getting ~2.1MHS instead of 730KHS

I'm getting ~5.5 mh/s with my 7970

asus r9280x dc2t:
 GPU 0:  63.0C 2697RPM | 5.342M/5.735Mh/s | R:0.0% HW:0 WU:5364.4/m T:2 xI:4
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:02:06 AM

All goes smoothly now  Grin
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

I was at launch , hardcoreminers pool and solomining , I got the equivalent of 0.5mil solomining orphaned, developer and his group were instamining the shit out of the coin. After launch , the wallet took me 20 mins to sync, it already had 8000 blocks, and it was syncing blocks from 2 hours before the launch...around 5000 blocks were blocks synced before the launch, don`t believe me check it for yourselves, that cannot be the premine alone...
I am sorry for everybody that has dedicated time and electricity
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:14:48 AM

I am having 3 Asus R9 280x cards and  getting 5.35M/H using the following config

cgminer --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1395744444 -o stratum +tcp://stratum.eu.grp.hardcoreminers.com:3019 -u xxxx -p xxxx -w 256,256,256 -I 8,8,8 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2,2,2 --gpu-powertune -20,-20,-20 --temp-overheat 85,85,85 --temp-cutoff 90,90,90 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1000,1000,1000 --thread-concurrency 8191,8191,8191

Hope That helps some one

If it helps please send some Graphenes  to gYTKgCizziPSijm5i6V4mfWbMwE4c6WQ4n

trid

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:22:00 AM

and it was syncing blocks from 2 hours before the launch...around 5000 blocks were blocks synced before the launch,

it's not true

i've joined on the 3000 block, and i was a bit late to the launch.
yes, i have more orphans then conf. , but it is common problem feature of slow diff retarget.
now all works fine
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:27:38 AM

I was at launch , hardcoreminers pool and solomining , I got the equivalent of 0.5mil solomining orphaned, developer and his group were instamining the shit out of the coin. After launch , the wallet took me 20 mins to sync, it already had 8000 blocks, and it was syncing blocks from 2 hours before the launch...around 5000 blocks were blocks synced before the launch, don`t believe me check it for yourselves, that cannot be the premine alone...

I wasn't aware of this launch so I missed the start. I begun mining a while after, and seeing that the difficulty was low and the net hashrate wasn't that big, I decided to try soloing for a while. Most of my hashes were rejected and the ones that were accepted soon became orphan. I was a bit frustrated with this, so I started looking for answers, because I believed there was something wrong with my settings (first time I mine a scrypt-jane coin). Anyway, after aprox. 1 hour of reading and seeing that this was something that happened before with other S-j coins, I realized that there was nothing I could do about it and my settings probably had nothing to do with it. Soon after, to my delight, I found my first confirmed block, height 18500.

Now, let's do some brutal math, and make the worst assumptions:

- We have a total of 5,000,000,000 coins.
 - The premine was announced at 0,1%. (5,000,000 coins)
 - Soon after I announced my first found block on this forum, people started confirming that they begun finding blocks too, meaning that the network was becoming stable (...or something, I'm not a pro, just your casual addicted miner)
 - the reward I got for finding that block was 1030.54 coins

Now, let's assume that all blocks prior to my first found block (18500) were mischievously premined, and let's assume that the reward for each of them was 3000 coins (max reward as stated in OP). This would mean that the devs premined a total of 18500 x 3000 = 55,500,000 coins. That is a little bit over 1.1% of the total coins.
Even in this worst case scenario, the premine would not be that bad. I see you people jumping head first into all kinds of crappy IPO and high premine coins as long as you have the chance to grab as many of them as possible in the first 5 minutes after the lunch and dump them quickly on the first exchange that gets paid to accept that crap of a coin.

So, now I ask you, is that brutally calculated premine of 1.1% so unacceptable to make you turn your back on this coin? I say no. I am supporting this coin and would love to see it grow.

Good luck to the owners and everyone mining and investing in it!
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:39:35 AM

I wasn't aware of this launch so I missed the start. I begun mining a while after, and seeing that the difficulty was low and the net hashrate wasn't that big, I decided to try soloing for a while. Most of my hashes were rejected and the ones that were accepted soon became orphan. I was a bit frustrated with this, so I started looking for answers, because I believed there was something wrong with my settings (first time I mine a scrypt-jane coin). Anyway, after aprox. 1 hour of reading and seeing that this was something that happened before with other S-j coins, I realized that there was nothing I could do about it and my settings probably had nothing to do with it. Soon after, to my delight, I found my first confirmed block, height 18500.

Now, let's do some brutal math, and make the worst assumptions:

- We have a total of 5,000,000,000 coins.
 - The premine was announced at 0,1%. (5,000,000 coins)
 - Soon after I announced my first found block on this forum, people started confirming that they begun finding blocks too, meaning that the network was becoming stable (...or something, I'm not a pro, just your casual addicted miner)
 - the reward I got for finding that block was 1030.54 coins

Now, let's assume that all blocks prior to my first found block (18500) were mischievously premined, and let's assume that the reward for each of them was 3000 coins (max reward as stated in OP). This would mean that the devs premined a total of 18500 x 3000 = 55,500,000 coins. That is a little bit over 1.1% of the total coins.
Even in this worst case scenario, the premine would not be that bad. I see you people jumping head first into all kinds of crappy IPO and high premine coins as long as you have the chance to grab as many of them as possible in the first 5 minutes after the lunch and dump them quickly on the first exchange that gets paid to accept that crap of a coin.

So, now I ask you, is that brutally calculated premine of 1.1% so unacceptable to make you turn your back on this coin? I say no. I am supporting this coin and would love to see it grow.

Good luck to the owners and everyone mining and investing in it!

I agree with your way of thinking, the conclusion is : Premine : 0.1% (announced in the thread) doesn`t come close to 1.1% (10x more)
As  you said, you didn`t start at the launch , to see blocks being found so quick that your wallet cannot even sync so quick and getting orphans, hardcoreminers  pool getting orphans and all of the people`s coins just dissapearing from the dashboard, then everything started working when on IRC somebody announced that the dev stopped the instamine (can be irc trolling but anyways it doesn`t matter)
Wanted to share my experience at the launch and i wasn`t the only one, I really would have enjoyed mining this coin but for me, the only thing that matters is: 0.1% premine announced, and actualy it was above 1% ( don`t announce something and then do the opposite, for me that is enough to stop)
I wish the dev  best of luck in his future endeavors.
trid

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:02:46 PM

Very brutally Smiley

i have conf block with 2165 block reward, near 6000, in 19:09.  So premine stop at least from 6000, but I think earlier, if it was at all.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 12:41:00 PM

The idea behind the coin is good (pos stuff...), but the launch was really crappy.
It took me 3 hours to see one validated block... until the block reward has been divided by two.
and if it is the dev team who instamine all the blocks during 3 hours, it is just dishonest and I don't see how this coin could go to an exchange (knowing there is a wolong style big dump waiting)
So my suggestion would be that the devs destroy all the coins they have instamined on top of there premine (like if 5millions + 25% interests wasn't enough... sure it won't be a lot at 1sat) or do a huge giveaway (lol you can always dream of it...).

So please, don't kill a good idea with your greed.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 01:05:52 PM

Add more informations to your coin. Thanks
May-be it would be better if you could delay the launch by a couple of hours because of the launch of blitzcoin ?
Grin If you are waiting for blitzcoin launch, you might have missed by a few 100 hours
     If you are waiting for graphene launch, you missed it by only 19hours

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:19:04 PM

I got confirmed block around the 1K ones, and it was 2500 coins per block, so whoever mined at start it was not a single person... Well anyway I'm on fiber band, that's why I managed to have confirmed blocks at the early starts. Not much but a few blocks that's all I need to know.
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:27:15 PM

anybody have some idea why cgwatcher doesn't wanna play with scrypt-jane?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 01:41:04 PM

I got confirmed block around the 1K ones, and it was 2500 coins per block, so whoever mined at start it was not a single person... Well anyway I'm on fiber band, that's why I managed to have confirmed blocks at the early starts. Not much but a few blocks that's all I need to know.
Someone close to the original node with no latency...
Actually at start, when I was getting only orphans the net hashrate was rather small... everybody should have got at least a few validated (I don't know if anybody has run on crowncoin... even at low diff, you still get something validated)

djm34 facebook page
dreamboy

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:42:50 PM

Thank you !
take a seat!sent later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: