Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLDX][ICO] FullDex Decentralized Exchange. Exchange With Many Blockchains.  (Read 98 times)
FullDex (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 05:21:53 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 11:29:52 PM by FullDex

FullDex is a decentralized exchange platform that has been in the making for over 1 year. As completion of the platform nears, our team is going to launch an ICO for the final phase of funding to get us into beta.

FullDex is unlike other decentralized exchanges. FullDex allows for the transfer between multiple blockchains as well as smart contract tokens on those blockchains. There is no centralized authority, no website to trade on, and this technology is unable to be censored. Token and coin listings are done in a decentralized way, so small coins will not be extorted like they usually are on centralized exchanges.

We will soon be updating this post with more information about the project and the upcoming ICO. We are posting here to get conversation started and see the community interest in our project. The ICO will be limited, we are not looking to sell a lot of the project's income rights. The tokens give holders a certain percentage of fees that are generated by the platform.

Token Details
Ticker: FLDX
Total Supply: 1,000,000
Active Supply: 100,000 (currently distributed as pay for the first year of development costs)
First Semi-Public ICO Round: 100,000 FLDX.
Listing Market: UniSwapv2
Date: Live Now!
Contract: 0x6a30ef92f921836f3743a4a9d27e6cf2c8670b9b
Future ICO Rounds: There will only be future rounds of ICO if funding is needed to finish the development. The supply will never exceed 1,000,000 FLDX tokens. ICO rounds will not be used to cash out money or to pay for marketing campaigns, etc.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_Chain
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 11:11:35 AM

Where is website, technical documents, socials, anything? Is there is more information can be find anywhere except this thread? Maybe any artice?
docceRmi

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:21:07 AM

Basically FullDex is a decentralized exchange platform, so I don't understand how it can be functional without website. It would be great to see it
FullDex (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:15:19 PM

Right now there is no website, social media, or official whitepaper.

The FullDex project has been under construction for almost 1 year. This last year has been entirely focused on the protocol on application.

We are likely to not have an official website, and have discussed having a community run web portal. Seeing that we want this project to be 100% decentralized, we worry about having centralized ownership of a website or even of a github repository. We have brainstormed some solutions to these issues, but do not have an answer yet.

For now, BitcoinTalk will serve as our main bulletin board to communicate to our current investors and future investors.
Currently we have the following people that have invested their time and work for early tokens:
Project Lead: 25,000 FLDX
Lead Developer: 15,000 FLDX
Two Developers: 10,000 FLDX each
Early Investor: 40,000 FLDX

We created the FLDX ERC20 officially this week. The distributions mentioned about were made this week. We are preparing for the listing of the token on UniSwap. Currently we are in talks with a small development studio that is going to help us with the GUI of the application because the protocol layer still has work left.

The FullDex Team is trying to keep as much of the protocol behind closed doors until we are ready to release it to the public. And of course it will all be 100% open source.

I can outline the very basic idea behind FullDex (our in progress whitepaper will have full protocol spec).

- FullDex runs on its own blockchain. The blockchain is based on a modern Proof of Stake protocol. All ERC20 FLDX tokens will be able to be converted back and forth between the FullDex blockchain and the Ethereum blockchain.

- Exchange operations all happen over the FullDex public bulletin board (blockchain). A user issues a buy or sell order, that information is cleared through the bulletin board.

- Exchanger nodes provide liquidity for assets on the exchange. All asset clearing (withdrawal, deposit, trades) happen through the exchanger nodes. These operations always occur through multiple exchanger nodes using multisignature operations.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:24:48 PM

I don't think without your own website, it will be in your advantage. Usually, users are checking the site first because it is like the face of the project. Aiming to be a decentralized exchange is a big feat as there are several platforms already. So if you don't have even your own domain, people will think that this is just a fly-by-night DEX. That's my opinion on this matter.

You can prove me wrong on this regard. But it will take time if you can really attract traders on your platform. Can you compete with existing DEX? And what is your edge over them?
FullDex (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:40:25 PM

I don't think without your own website, it will be in your advantage. Usually, users are checking the site first because it is like the face of the project. Aiming to be a decentralized exchange is a big feat as there are several platforms already. So if you don't have even your own domain, people will think that this is just a fly-by-night DEX. That's my opinion on this matter.

You can prove me wrong on this regard. But it will take time if you can really attract traders on your platform. Can you compete with existing DEX? And what is your edge over them?

I understand this reaction completely. As more information becomes public and our source code becomes public I believe that it will be enough to persuade new users to give the exchange a try.

From the investor point of view, we already do have some friends, family, and associates of people involved in the project that are looking to invest in this first round. I believe at this point, the first "public" round of ICO funds that we are raising it almost more of "semi-public". I say that because the friends, family, and associates of the project probably already have some of the details about the project that we are keeping out of the public domain right now.

I think our first round of ICO funds are already mostly lined up with investors. But we wanted it to be up for grabs and not handle figuring out who can invest how much and those details. The team decided this semi-public first round is the easiest step for us to take (we are programmers, not financial guys). I would recommend watching from a distance.

The exchange will be advantageous over other DEX platforms because we have some exciting protocol plans that will provide more robust liquidity than you would see on the alternative multi blockchain DEX platforms. Most of the other platforms have no liquidity, which makes the exchange itself almost useless.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:17:51 AM

If you have no website to trade with, how are traders going to exchange their coins or tokens?
And what blockchains or networks are you going to include in your project?
So basically, your initial funds come from the team and associates/colleagues.
I wonder what kind of service are you offering here, crypto exchange without website?
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 02:02:23 PM

"The FullDex project has been under construction for almost 1 year" - of course I understand that many work should be done in any case, but I still think that project should be more completed until the creation of ann thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: