Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam] Khacnam tries to cheat with test ETH  (Read 130 times)
Loki888 (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:06:28 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2020, 11:27:00 PM by Loki888

What Happened:
This person contacted me to buy a coupon for Google Cloud
We agreed on a price and he said he would pay in ETH
He asked for my wallet and wrote that he sent ether
Then he very persistently asked for a code because he sent ETH and the transaction would appear in 30 minutes, he asked to connect to the team viewer and showed me that he had sent money, I almost believed it, but decided to ask his profile on the forum before giving him the coupon ... He replied that he was not registered on the forum, but I found his profile by telegram login. I said that he submitted via the 'Ropsten Test Network'. Then he simply deleted the entire dialogue, I did not have time to take all the screenshots, but you should know that he is a fraud!

Scammer profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1324533
Scammer telegram: @khacnamnet

Also his fraudulent topics: https://archive.vn/kO9Ob

SMTP Configuration

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 10:32:05 PM
Merited by Loki888 (1)

I almost believed it, but decided to ask his profile on the forum before giving him the coupon ... He replied that he was not registered on the forum, but I found his profile by telegram login. I said that he submitted via the 'Ropsten Test Network'.
Your awareness and knowledge about bitcointalk account saved you this time and people’s like him will not be able to do something similar in the future if you follow the same way. Only a few amount of people feel it necessary to get detail informations about the service provider which always keep bad results foe them.

Anyway, personally i will suggest you to avoid dealing in Telegram and using escrows is a priority when you are taking service from a newbie.               

Then he simply deleted the entire dialogue, I did not have time to take all the screenshots,
Its nothing new. By using Telegram scammers are taking this advantage and easily erase everything after every deal.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Loki888 (OP)

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 10:38:07 PM

I almost believed it, but decided to ask his profile on the forum before giving him the coupon ... He replied that he was not registered on the forum, but I found his profile by telegram login. I said that he submitted via the 'Ropsten Test Network'.
Your awareness and knowledge about bitcointalk account saved you this time and people’s like him will not be able to do something similar in the future if you follow the same way. Only a few amount of people feel it necessary to get detail informations about the service provider which always keep bad results foe them.

Anyway, personally i will suggest you to avoid dealing in Telegram and using escrows is a priority when you are taking service from a newbie.               

Then he simply deleted the entire dialogue, I did not have time to take all the screenshots,
Its nothing new. By using Telegram scammers are taking this advantage and easily erase everything after every deal.

I was just lucky that I decided to make sure and ask his profile on the forum, a little experience played a role
From now on I will be very careful and will not use telegram for transactions with newbies, the entire trading section is full of scammers Sad

SMTP Configuration
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 11:20:09 PM

I was just lucky that I decided to make sure and ask his profile on the forum, a little experience played a role
From now on I will be very careful and will not use telegram for transactions with newbies, the entire trading section is full of scammers Sad
I have already made a reply on his service thread to warn commumity users about his activity. You may forgot to archive his service thread. Here is the archived link of his thread; https://archive.vn/kO9Ob.

Update your main topic with the archived link.  

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:27:13 PM
Merited by Loki888 (1)

You are lucky OP for knowing this forum. I hope many other new crypto users will find this forum in their crypto journey. Because this forum can give you tons of help that no other site can offer. Also, Telegram is really full of scammers, they proliferate like mushrooms and victimized naive users. They will just add you for no reason so better change your settings if you want to filter those people that will add you.
Loki888 (OP)

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:44:51 PM

You are lucky OP for knowing this forum. I hope many other new crypto users will find this forum in their crypto journey. Because this forum can give you tons of help that no other site can offer. Also, Telegram is really full of scammers, they proliferate like mushrooms and victimized naive users. They will just add you for no reason so better change your settings if you want to filter those people that will add you.

It is a pity that there are many newbies who understand almost nothing about this and immediately fall for scammers. I agree, need to get rid of the telegram for the deal. If you did not manage to take screenshots, then it is almost impossible to prove that you were deceived.

SMTP Configuration
Khacnam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 02:56:00 AM

im here why you

i'm selling 20k $ how to get it.  Why should I go buy yours.  and I have a lot.  You are defaming me because I sell cheaper than you.  what a shame.  you cannot present proof of my scam or scam.  admin should delete the post

metho get aws 10k + google cloud 100k

thanks admin.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 03:30:26 AM

im here why you

i'm selling 20k $ how to get it.  Why should I go buy yours.  and I have a lot.  You are defaming me because I sell cheaper than you.  what a shame.  you cannot present proof of my scam or scam.  admin should delete the post

thanks admin.
Why you need to delete all the messages with OP? There's nothing wrong if he's asking before trade with you.

Since the proof aren't enough, IMO neutral tag should be fine. I hope anyone who want trade with this guy will read the feedback first.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Loki888 (OP)

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 09:40:57 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 09:57:01 AM by Loki888

im here why you

i'm selling 20k $ how to get it.  Why should I go buy yours.  and I have a lot.  You are defaming me because I sell cheaper than you.  what a shame.  you cannot present proof of my scam or scam.  admin should delete the post

thanks admin.

The screenshot that I sent shows how he sent me ETH (on the test network), you are lying. I don't care what you sell and at what price, because you are a fraud.
This is the only screenshot I managed to take before you deleted the dialog.

P.S 10k method and google cloud 100k, god, when will you stop cheating people.

You told me that you do not have a profile on the forum, but I found you by your nickname in telegrams, you screwed up a scammer.

SMTP Configuration
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: