Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Earneo AMA - $1000 Reward Pool  (Read 121 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:06:42 PM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 3rd 2020 at 02:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Earneo 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $1000

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join Earneo   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow Earneo   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $200/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $200/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. Earneo   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $600 - A quiz about Earneo 

Telegram groups:
 Earneo   – @Earneo_official
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 05:35:27 PM

DTube is launching their main-net soon. Is Earneo planning to launch a similar native main-net sometime in the future? What would be the advantages?
Telegram I'd @triaxialtick5
justgata

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:05:39 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2020, 02:54:07 AM by justgata

TG: @justgata

1. Earneo is defined as being a fair platform for sharing videos. What makes the platform unique and different from other popular platforms? What plans does the team have to increase the value of the $ RNO and how will it keep it high? Are you planning to apply token burning in the future?

2. Today advertising is present on any platform. Does Earneo's platform have advertising that can help content creators increase their profits? Are viewers limited to the maximum number of viewing hours or the maximum amount of earnings they can make?

vicpocho

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:15:45 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 02:00:48 AM by vicpocho

-- The Earneo project is very interesting and has caught my attention. As a content creator, I want to make sure that I compete in a fairer environment with other creators. Can you give us the confidence that the system will be free from manipulation of visits generated by bots? Is there any way to detect those who do not play fair?

-- One of the characteristics of Earneo is to share the advertising income among its users and that everyone can be rewarded, what would be the percentage of advertising income that content creators, moderators and viewers will receive from Earneo? At what point can content creators start earning $ RNO?

TG: @vicpocho
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:48:48 PM

1)I saw that Earneo  will  let  users  create  and  connect  to  the  platform  with  a  third-party  Identity blockchain  service.  and will also allow  users  to  upload  and  watch  content  without providing  any  personal  details.. What Third-party blockchain identity service are you working  with and can users use your platform and decide not to be sharing any of their details or data with you, if they do so this will mean no data is gotten from them to help in your targeted advertising strategy will they still earn for viewing contents?

2)In the Content Sharing Industry today the issue of Copyrights remains a serious problem how is this handled in your moderation system before contents are uploaded because once they are uploaded on your platform they cannot be deleted immediately due to the IPFS storage mechanism you use

3)I am  aware that you offer compensation when someone's intellectual property is stolen and used for commercial purposes how do you compensate such people and what happens to the stolen contents  and the one who stole them

Telegram Username: @Jonahapagu
KevSalom

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 03:26:34 AM

1--- It is quite attractive the commission that users will receive for viewing the ads but do they do this for marketing purposes to attract users? Or do they plan to have it in the long term this way? and if so, would the project be profitable?

2--- 65% of the advertising revenue for the content creators, 20% for the viewers, $3 for the moderators, this adds up to 88%. Does this mean that Earneo will receive only 12% of the advertising revenue? Is this profitable?

3--- How will be the way to find a video of interest for us? Will you have a search engine and if so, what parameters will you take into account for the positioning of the videos?

TG: @KevSalom
Saitamana

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 03:51:14 AM

TG: @Saitamanapo

1. What are the contents acceptable to post in Earneo? Is there any copyright infringement if someone will post a copied video or a video from someone else? How does your team managed this kind of situation if ever?

2. What is the selection of process of Earneo given by the Artists? What are the main key Points do You check in any Vlog or Video? Do you want to introduce Livestream in your platform in the future?

3. What are the incentives/bonus of Content Creators by using $RNO platforms instead of any other platforms like Youtube? Which additional options do you provide to creators which no-one is providing?
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:42:17 AM

1- I have recently seen some projects similar to Earneo which reward the content creators, whom I believe you know more than me. So, what are the competitive advantages and distinguishing features of Earneo? Why should I prefer Earneo?
--------
2- Is there a privatization system or are all contents public?
--------
3- Can you tell about Ambassador Program please, what would be the main benefits, and are there any specific criteria to join the program?
--------
// Telegram: @apocan99
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:44:10 AM

1. "Earneo" is a great name: Content Creators are earning for creating, Viewers are earning for viewing, Moderators are earning for moderating. What about Earneo, what are the earning resources of Earneo?

2. When said video content, YouTube comes to mind first. YouTube and similar projects are providing income for part of the community ("selected" publishers). But you provide this facility for Viewers also, which is a much bigger part of the community. This can help you grow rapidly in a short time. So where do you see Earneo in short and long term compared to conventional big sites like YouTube, Daily Motion, etc.? Is the idea of growing that fast frightening you in terms of survival, cause all the community will be rewarded?

3. Do you have a control mechanism for the content which will assure a decent and appropriate environment for all community?

TG: @cengizhantekin
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:09:24 AM

Telegram : EndtimeProphet
1. Earneo is built on ETH blockchain, why did you choose ETH blockchain and do you have plans for mainnet

2. What's the roles and utility of RNO

3. I am a content creator and I like exploring new provider platforms. What's the incentive for me to switch to and use EARNEO
Delleperez

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:19:41 AM

1. What type of content is accepted in Earneo?

2. How much can we generate through the Earneo system?

3. What plans does the platform have for the future? What exchanges do you have in mind to list?

TG: @mrdellepere
tolgaozek

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:43:50 AM

Q1: How will you ensure that somebody content creator be not also in moderation process to make her / his content viewable and gainable more?

Q2: Rewarding is a good incentive that's ok. But there are many platforms people watching every day. During this very rapid competition and apart from reward - as some content creators make cooperation with brands on Instagram, TikTok etc which is also a very rewarded process - via which features and tools you'll be differiate and even create a new segment?

Q3: Have you made any special agreements like big giant media planning agencies such as Mindshare, Mediacom or other ones?

TG: @tolgaozek
saner2324

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:20:11 AM

Q1

Who does Earneo see as a competitor among media sharing platforms? What are your differences and privileges compared to other popular platforms?

Q2

How does Earneo manage to create a fair video sharing platform and ensure fair distribution of advertising revenue to be shared among users?

Q3

How does EARNEO enable creators to monetize their posts and how is moderation of content controlled?
let098765

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:50:06 AM

1. How you will know if the video or content being presented or downloaded to Earneo is originally made or not pirated? Did you apply to copyright infringement law for Earneo for the sake of content creator in your platfom just in case for some case regarding pirating of video?

2. Just like YouTube, is there any video or content that is prohibited to share or download to Earneo especially content against the community specifically with the kids? Do you also have Community rules to be followed before accepting or approving video content to be published in your platfom?

3. I like to be part with Earneo. So, what are the requirements to apply as Ambassador in your platfom? Do I have to hold $RNO token to be eligible with the program? What are the benefits?

Tg:@jobel4
@Harsha_prabath1

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 09:13:54 AM

1: With earneo project having a app that make users earn while using the platform. What measures do you put in place in limiting the amount of tokens that gets to the market in a month?

2: RNO is used to make rewards to the creators, moderators and viewers in the earneo.tube . So what's the team's plans to increase the value and demand of RNO and how you are going to keep it high?

3: What industries and user groups is the Earneo project mainly aimed at? Do you plan to establish partnerships with local cryptocurrency developers in each country to make the use of Earneo more global?
Phampham

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 09:34:45 AM

1. Do you think cryptocurrency rewards will be a barrier instead of Fiat money or gifts? What difficulties will traditional artists have when they don’t trust cryptocurrency?

2. What make you approach to blockchain and apply it as a solution for the media sharing platform? How to ensure the benefit of stakeholders such as Contents creators, Viewers, and Moderators? And how do you protect their copyrights?

3. What ways are you generating profits/revenue to maintain EARNEO and what is its revenue model? How can it make benefit win-win to both investors and your project?
nyosant

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:58:45 AM

Earneo started way back in 2017, but there is a milestone on your roadmap that I am very curious about: Q4 2019. Why did you decided/had to restart development from scratch? What happened that made you discard almost two years of work?

TG user: @nyo_cant
Aminul002

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 11:38:24 AM

1. It's common question that everyone will ask What is the difference between earneo and YouTube? But I will ask where earneo is better than YouTube?

2.In earneo and YouTube there is a common thing. People upload their creative content video there and earn money from them. As YouTube is the oldest and trusted site in the world so what will earneo team do to focus people on earneo instead of YouTube?

3. What will earneo team do to prevent copyright content, violence content, 18+ content?

Tg: @gamora789
k.muller

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:04:35 PM

We can earn RNO when we create content. What if I upload thousands of video with nothing just to earn RNO? who controls that? How else can we earn RNO

th @whoosylady
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: