Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My take on DeFi bounties  (Read 1553 times)
1GUARDIAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:03:55 PM

I absolutely agree with the author of the topic regarding the claims that most new projects are scams. Everything is repeated again. Those who suffered from such scams in 2017-2018 would never invest in these new projects. But it seems that many people learned nothing from those events.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:08:40 PM

Almost 99 percent of DeFi projects in bounty section are scam, you can say I have no prove but this is just my normal thought.

1. Why are almost all bounties released today DeFi projects?
2. Most of these projects have no information about team
( They are complete anonymous)
3. Majority of them are rushed, you can judge merely looking at website domain and designs
4. There are some that based on Uniswap wannabes

You can't compare these projects with real DeFi projects like introduced bounties like Oikos, Lattice, DIA, and few others, my advice is to be extremely picky after doing research

1. Because this is modern now. Like ICOs were 5-3 years ago, the IEO, etc.
2. Because most are copy/paste tries to make some quick money
3. They are rushed because of FOMO.
4. Check 2 Smiley

Still, there are some decent takeoffs.

dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 03:20:47 PM

I think tha's not true if you say 99%, i saw some of them is legit, but again ofcourse a lot of people that trying to scam will always hiding behind the trends to get attention so they can get chance to scam

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:05:57 PM

Defi is the fashion of 2020 in cryptocurrency and it is obvious that as you see some good brands come in some fake one come too, to abuse the name of Defi and get some money by scams when everyone is excited about Defi, especially Newbies, The best way to avoid Defi scam is to follow famous influencers on youtube and for bounties, just join to bounties running by good bounty managers.
Can you name some famous influencer names? Maybe I can follow their advice in choosing a project. Because I can't tell the difference between a scam and legit projects. So I need advice from famous influencers
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:15:35 PM

If you say about defi, isn't it that most of the bounty projects are scams.
So it sounds a little exaggerated when you say it like that.
I am also sure that everyone who has been following the bounty for more than 1 year already knows and understands how to get a bounty that can pay, distinguishing good and bad projects, although not completely accurate but can be calculated and calculated to join.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:09:20 PM

It's good that you notice it, as you can see the Defi projects are in hype right now that is also the main reason why there are plenty of projects that are popping up from nowhere.

So as a fellow bounty hunter, it will be good if we will be wise in supporting any bounty campaigns and it will be good if we will do some background check also before we will start supporting a certain project.

Cryptoababe

Activity: 707
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:21:12 PM

Most DeFi Project these days are bullshits but you can easily know the real ones as you have said, mainly seeing some project website, you will know its scam. I compare most projects and I look at the bounty manager reputation or check for recommendations before joining. There are Great DeFi bounties out there but more than 90% are scams.
You are saying fact
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:29:08 AM

Defi is the fashion of 2020 in cryptocurrency and it is obvious that as you see some good brands come in some fake one come too, to abuse the name of Defi and get some money by scams when everyone is excited about Defi, especially Newbies, The best way to avoid Defi scam is to follow famous influencers on youtube and for bounties, just join to bounties running by good bounty managers.
Can you name some famous influencer names? Maybe I can follow their advice in choosing a project. Because I can't tell the difference between a scam and legit projects. So I need advice from famous influencers
improve your knowledge  about cryptocurrency. i am thinking influencer only take advantages by promoting project. several times i am trapped in loss while i follow their suggestion , and thinking i buy when they sell. as investors we must analize project by our self, and not depend to other people.
I know. However, a person's level of intelligence is always different. some people can easily understand when self-taught about the analysis of a project. Meanwhile, I have experienced many losses in investing in a project. no one taught me. all I read from various site sources. Maybe if someone is my guide in analyzing a project. I understand faster.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:04:27 AM

I've had enough with new projects, my advice is never rely on any, just try your luck with little money you can afford to throw away and as a bounty hunter do some research and hope or pray for luck, every new developers I see are money grabbers, they only rush up their projects to take advantage of newbies

myjulie92

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:08:40 AM

It's good that you notice it, as you can see the Defi projects are in hype right now that is also the main reason why there are plenty of projects that are popping up from nowhere.

So as a fellow bounty hunter, it will be good if we will be wise in supporting any bounty campaigns and it will be good if we will do some background check also before we will start supporting a certain project.

just like when the ICO and IEO goes hype. the scam projects are everywhere. it goes the same way with DeFi now. there are so many projects that have abandoned by the team. they just robbed the investors money.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:37:29 AM

This is what I thought, Defi is a good concept. Unfortunately, many projects don't seem so serious about building the Defi concept. Which of these raises its own prejudice for crypto members that the Defi project is used by developers who are not serious and just want profit or a scam. From what I saw in the initial appearance of the project, I thought that a scam project that used the Defi concept was easy to identify with.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 12:17:04 PM

Most DeFi bounties on this forum presently are scam, they have almost same use case and their treams are non professional developers, I look very well before promoting any project and if I promote a lesser detail project I have my own reason, remember that few projects can have less information but they are big projects just like how Alchemypay bounty looked like in the past, I believe that this is just the beginning of scammers using DeFi projects to fool crypto newbies, we should keep warning new crypto investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 12:43:06 PM

Most DeFi bounties on this forum presently are scam, they have almost same use case and their treams are non professional developers, I look very well before promoting any project and if I promote a lesser detail project I have my own reason, remember that few projects can have less information but they are big projects just like how Alchemypay bounty looked like in the past, I believe that this is just the beginning of scammers using DeFi projects to fool crypto newbies, we should keep warning new crypto investors

A lot of scamsters have entered in to the field of DeFi, just like what happened in 2018 with the ICOs and 2019 with the IEOs. First of all check whether the soft-cap levels are realistic or not. Most of the time it is not possible to get the real identity of the team, as they remain anonymous. Carefully screen the project and participate only if there are no major red flags.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:33:38 PM

Most of defi bounty campaigns are scam true, but i think it is not only defi one, but most bounty campaigns are.
Doing bounty campaign nowadays has became uncertain because you won't know for sure they will pay you or not.
For this reason, many honest hunters decide to leave to join campaign and they are replaced by bots and spammers who joined.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 03:54:03 PM

With the hype of DeFi projects now it is pretty expected to have bounties starting to appear in the forum. and it's true most of them are not solid DeFi projects. Teams are not visible as what i noticed on their websites and not have much information about them at all. As always joining the bounties must have self discretion and do some research always, not just on DeFi bounties but all type of projects.

BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:05:17 PM

most Defi project are scam but The real DEFI is good, what we can do is being careful and doing extremely research before take part in bounty.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:43:49 PM

I have never taken part of the Defi bounty, but As far as I know The defi bounty that gives participants good prizes is the DIA project,
many participants get $ 500 in this program, I am also very regret it for not being able to take part in this bounty from Bubbalex,
because of the participant limit he made, congratulations on joining

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:05:12 PM

DeFi projects is the new blend to make cryptocurrency into a new and upgraded track. But i think it is not that 99 percent scam. Maybe some DeFi projects tend to be scam in the future but not that high percentage. As some DeFi projects now strts to bloom and developing good, we cannot conclude right away that DeFi projects has 99 percent scam.

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:28:32 PM

Most of defi bounty campaigns are scam true, but i think it is not only defi one, but most bounty campaigns are.
Doing bounty campaign nowadays has became uncertain because you won't know for sure they will pay you or not.
Whether they will pay or not I think this kind of issue is not merely occurred at the current time, its already occurs since the ICO era (or maybe earlier). Thats why bounty hunters need to doing his/her own research before participating in any bounty campaign althought it isn't give you 100% guarantee that you will be paid as well, at least you did it by your own efforts and you can learn from it to choose better bounty campaign next time.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:33:10 PM

Indeed, the fact that the current DeFi trend has made many scammers take advantage of making fake DeFi projects in order to commit fraud.
It is true that if we do the research properly we will definitely find many DeFi projects that are currently releasing scams, so be careful when
choosing DeFi bounties to promote. Do not let us choose the wrong DeFi bounties, then it could put a few weeks of our work promoting DeFi
bounties in vain.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀