aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 01:17:45 AM

More Tangem cards on the way

could you use a separate thread for all these other Tangem cards - I do wish to see them but they are not the subject of this thread.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:26:53 AM

could you use a separate thread for all these other Tangem cards - I do wish to see them but they are not the subject of this thread.

Ok. I thought this is thread for tangem collectible cards. No worries.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 02:35:11 AM

Ok. I thought this is thread for tangem collectible cards. No worries.

if you read the subject, it helps.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:39:01 AM

You are kind of right!. No worries. since there was no exclusion of other tangem cards, I thought I could share some info with you. But carry on with your conversations. You covered most of the stuff on this type of tangem cards. I am going to check if there are any left in a few minutes.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 02:43:20 AM

You are kind of right!. No worries. since there was no exclusion of other tangem cards, I thought I could share some info with you. But carry on with your conversations. You covered most of the stuff on this type of tangem cards. I am going to check if there are any left in a few minutes.

not a problem, i love to see the variety of tangem cards - maybe make a thread with all of the Tangem cards... come to think of it I think Krogoth did... maybe.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:50:29 AM

not a problem, i love to see the variety of tangem cards - maybe make a thread with all of the Tangem cards... come to think of it I think Krogoth did... maybe.

I believe you are right. No need to make thread since you already this one going. Like you mentioned we have 2 threads going now.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 03:11:32 AM

I believe you are right. No need to make thread since you already this one going. Like you mentioned we have 2 threads going now.

no i mean krogoth might have made a thread that is just Tangem - not specific to any card but nvm we now have already a full page of posts now with nothing to do about the cards in the OP.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: