Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥[ANN] [ICO] JACS - Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure 🔥✅  (Read 6099 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:51:16 PM

Is there a statement what if your ICO is not as expected, aka contributor/ investor funds do not reach soft cap? Will project development continue? Because later on, you seem to be competing with high hype defi
Right! We are gonna continue what we've started regardless of the ICO result.....Development pace may be slower than anticipated with high funds, but we won't give up Smiley

Nice, this is an addition to more closely following development of your project in the future, especially since Founder have a good rank in this forum. This looks more promising, I hope there are some partnership

i read this in jacs official website mate,

Collaborative Work
viaBlock LTD is a proud participant of ETSI NIN ISG
European Telecommunications Standards Institute, Non IP Networking, Industry Specification Group

is that words somekind of partnership or not, i don't really know
so, i hope the team will explain us about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moamin77 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:25:40 PM

Right! We are gonna continue what we've started regardless of the ICO result.....Development pace may be slower than anticipated with high funds, but we won't give up Smiley
Personally, I am glad to hear this, considering that JACS is a project of VIA Block LTD (as stated before), so the fundraising problem is not the main problem that can stop the JACS project.

In my view, you have a strong belief in the success of JACS and that is one of the good points for JACS
Thank You so much....Fingers Crossed

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:26:11 PM

Is there a statement what if your ICO is not as expected, aka contributor/ investor funds do not reach soft cap? Will project development continue? Because later on, you seem to be competing with high hype defi

Nice, this is an addition to more closely following development of your project in the future, especially since Founder have a good rank in this forum. This looks more promising, I hope there are some partnership
Appreciated!

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:32:51 PM

i read this in jacs official website mate,

Collaborative Work
viaBlock LTD is a proud participant of ETSI NIN ISG
European Telecommunications Standards Institute, Non IP Networking, Industry Specification Group

is that words somekind of partnership or not, i don't really know
so, i hope the team will explain us about this

Right, so let me clarify
ETSI is a standards body, our work there, with the NIN ISG, is a collaboration partnership but this is somehow different that Crypto-based partnership, if the latter is what you're referring to.
The same collaboration work goes with ONF (Open Networking Foundation), where myself - viaBlock LTD CTO - is one of their elite group of ambassadors worldwide.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 09:55:11 AM

I guess one note,
It is important to have a telegram group to discuss the project road because there are many new investors who need personal help.
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:44:58 AM

I guess one note,
It is important to have a telegram group to discuss the project road because there are many new investors who need personal help.
Sure!

Our Public Telegram Group: https://t.me/jacstechgroup
It's also linked to our Public Channel: https://t.me/jacstech

mdessouki
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 09:01:29 PM

JACS Internet Addresses Rules

https://JACS.tech

https://medium.com/@jacstech/jacs-internet-addresses-rules-f51472ec834b

The blockchain is the core component of JACS that defines the rules governing the allocation of JACS addresses.
These rules are as follows:

Abundance
Unlike all other address allocation mechanisms, JACS cares less about the conservation of its NSAP addresses or its depletion over time.
There will be no refusal or justification needed by any requesting entity; there are enough addresses for every single grain of sand on earth and even beyond and for all future needs.
That said, there will be no precautions taken by JACS to prevent or limit stockpiling, that is the accumulation of resources beyond the actual legitimate need of a requesting entity.

Uniqueness
JACS guarantees that the allocated blocks are unique as the allocation is purely done over blockchain.
Every time a requesting entity requests an address block via a proper transaction, the allocated block is tied to that entity and is stored permanently over the blockchain, so that it can never be assigned to another requesting entity. Moreover, the AA field of the JACS address block will be derived from the blockchain public address of the requesting node (Ethereum blockchain at the start of the operation then JACS native blockchain)

Aggregation
One of the critical factors of all address allocation mechanisms, is the need to preserve the size of Internet global routing table.
Thus, addresses aggregation is crucial for the viability of the Internet routing system.
In the case of IPv4 or IPv6 addresses, the different RIRs ‘Regional Internet Registries’ allocation policies promote aggregation through the preferred use of PA ‘Provider Assigned’ addresses, but they still allow PI ‘Provider Independent’ allocations.
These PI allocations are the main reason behind the explosion of the size of the global routing table as these PI entries cannot be efficiently aggregated most of the time.
In JACS, there is no central authority providing the addresses, like: IANA, RIRs, LIRs, Service Providers, ANSI or any Government, it is the public blockchain that assigns address blocks for all requesting entities, so there is no concept of PA or PI addresses as there is no ‘Provider’ in reality.
When a requesting entity requests a new block over blockchain (maybe for any operation expansion or future use); JACS will recognize the entity and can then grant the entity further blocks that are contiguous with its original holdings, thus allowing the efficient aggregation to happen on the Internet core routers.
It’s worth mentioning that part of the future development of JACS will explore how to leverage JACS native public blockchain to, possibly, replace the existing routing protocols that run over the Internet routers.

Anonymity
In JACS, blockchain identities are anonymous. Moreover, payments are done using JACS tokens.
This implies that JACS has no knowledge (hence no control) about the entity that receives the allocation. Requesting entities can still — voluntarily — attach their contact information or policies for each allocation as part of the metadata, however it’s not mandatory.

Fairness
Fairness in the context that the policies should be equally applied to all entities irrespectively of their location, nationality, size, or any other factor.
JACS naturally and inherently achieves this goal.
The role of the judge is taken by the blockchain consensus. The participating nodes verify the transactions and ensure that everything happens the way it should be.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 08:57:33 AM

I guess one note,
Sure!

Good run, i hope JACS will great successful. ICO will start 1st november recently i received a update from JACS telegram.
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:31:00 PM

I guess one note,
Sure!

Good run, i hope JACS will great successful. ICO will start 1st november recently i received a update from JACS telegram.
That's correct Smiley

mdessouki
Copper Member

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 11:18:18 AM

JACS in Healthcare

https://JACS.tech

Intelligent Patient Records

Electronic Healthcare Records have been revolutionized by Artificial Intelligence (AI), enabling deep data analytics allowing medical practitioners to diagnose and cure patient complaints relying on clear understanding of their history and possibilities of cases based on their present and correlated bast symptoms.
It is inevitable that healthcare business would be driven by the multitude of data gathered for patients of their lives and medical history. Doctors are becoming more and more reliant on technology in their work than ever before. Their human capabilities and experience are greatly complemented by the wisdom provided by Machine Learning (ML) and AI.
The huge data lakes of data formed from lab analysis, radiology images, chemical reactions and history of vulnerabilities are a great source for revolutionizing the capabilities of providing reliable cures and early disease prevention.
Medical facilities have a golden opportunity of becoming, not only a reactive disease-driven practice, but also a service provider for an on-demand defensive robotic doctor and health insurance kind-of database.

As Blockchain technology is more and more used to handle Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR), it becomes an integral part of this framework. Allowing secure storage of patient data and ensuring its existence as long as the blockchain exists, it enables applications to handle this information by the intelligent agents, no matter where they reside and on which system they are used, to process the different forms of raw data producing the relevant diagnostics.
Medical systems manipulating patients’ data allow others to process this knowledge in different forms even if it is not native to their applications if they can access it over Blockchain.
The EHRs will exist forever and are no longer system bound. They become an ever-growing entity of their own as long as all these medical systems are interconnected and are able to communicate directly on their own.

This concept, or capability, is fulfilled by what data communication can bring, combining Internet of Things (IoT) and actionable latency provided by 5G technology use cases, especially in remote operations.
Medical systems, of all shapes and forms and most importantly geographical locations, could autonomously interact with each other to cure, or at least recommend procedures, for the global patient of the future.
JACS.tech aims to change the way data networks currently work, by providing a decentralized infrastructure for such systems to access the blockchains, that secure the Electronic Medical Records (EMR), and develop the curing protocols.
Decentralization is key to releasing the reliability on space and time for providing the human beings with their needed medical actions that are vulnerable to the slightest delay.

If anything needs to be the most intelligent, it is the action of saving lives.

Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 11:10:33 AM

the benefits of the jacs network are very much but to achieve all that requires a large amount of funding, if this has been achieved, of course all will be developed, so let's wait for the sales of ico jacs, hopefully get maximum results

mdessouki
Copper Member

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 11:52:49 AM

JACS accelerates rollout of Buddy Bots
JACS.tech

Automation plays a great role in human efficiency in general and specifically in robotic execution of repetitive tasks. No matter the job one performs, whether technical or not, either as an individual contributor or a corporate executive, there is a significant amount of routine. Manual repetitive tasks might represent a much less significant value while consuming a huge proportion of the work effort and time.
Automation comes in many forms and sophistication levels. From basic simple tasks up to full end to end process automation. The next level is artificial intelligence achieved by machine learning. A bot is a single automation agent responsible for performing a designated task. Bots usually are related to the tasks they are assigned to execute. However, there is a concept of a buddy bot. It is a robot that is dedicated to performing the tasks of its buddy in an automated fashion. Not only taught how to perform the task, but also thinks and reacts similar to how the buddy would do.
In reality it is near impossible that a single programmable algorithm will mimic human reaction in all aspects that are not even included in the machine learning modules, at least for now. However, the buddy bot concept in reality can be achieved by multiple bots, each dedicated to a single task or routine, but most importantly all of them are able to communicate so as to learn from each other.

For the few billion humans who would benefit from a buddy bot, each can have thousands if not millions of individual bots. When they all need to interact and communicate at such order of magnitude, each needs its own unique address, especially if they also need to access the internet for accessing the numerous data lakes driving their operations.
Buddy bots in such a setup must be operating on a layer of transport decoupled from normal human to human or human to machine communication. JACS not only brings enough unique addresses for each and every one of these bots and even each grain of sand on the planet, but also provides a traffic dimension that does not interfere with traditional internet… Until the whole internet is to become based on JACS.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:57:54 AM

Hi JACS project looks like a very interesting and another promising but needs huge exposure the idea is great and I just want to ask, Are you considering to use a token sale platform instead of conducting an ICO on your own? I know a token sale platform with huge userbase and investors also has a public team like yours, shoot me a Pm if you are interested, thank you.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 12:36:05 PM

ico will start in 7 days, prepare yourself if you are interested in participating in ico jacs which will run for 30 days, hopefully the strategy that is carried out in selling ico good luck and sales of ico may be sold out

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mdessouki
Copper Member

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 02:20:41 PM

JACS: Why?

JACS.tech

JACS or ‘Just Another Communications Stack’ aims to change the way data networks currently work.

JACS is a new communications stack that is totally different than the TCP/IP stack. JACS allows nodes to perform regular actions like surfing the Internet, interconnecting and much more.

At a very high level; JACS is the result of combining Blockchain and Connection-Less Network Services (CLNS), with its 160-bits NSAP addresses.

There are many drivers behind the creation of JACS, like: IPv4 address depletion, centralized address allocation and Internet routing system security.
The world ran out of IPv4 addresses in the first quarter of 2011.

IPv4’s meager 32-bit address space of four billion is not even enough to give each person on earth a unique identifier.
IPv6 has come just in time, providing 340,282,366,920,938,463,374,607,432,768,211,456 possible 128-bit addresses, but still IPv6 shares many issues as the current IPv4, and its rollout rate (that has already been very slow over the past years) is getting slower than expected for a variety of reasons.

In addition, the current system to manage the global pool of IP addresses (this applies to both IPv4 and IPv6) is centralized and managed globally by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA), and by five Regional Internet Registries (RIR) responsible in their designated territories for assignment to end users and local Internet registries (LIR), such as Internet service providers.

Each of these RIRs manage the address pool for a large number of countries. Because the RIRs are private organizations, they are subject to the legal framework of the country where they are based. This configuration results in a jurisdictional overflow from the legal framework of the countries where the RIR is based to all the countries that the RIRs are serving (the countries served by the RIRs de facto become subjects of the legal system of the country where the RIR is hosted).

With JACS there will be no single top authority, no regional or local authorities. JACS addresses will be assigned and administrated over blockchain. Thus, fulfilling all general guidelines like administrative decentralization and data abstraction plus hardening the security of the Internet routing system.

Most importantly, there will be no maintenance or renewal (i.e. annual) fee for JACS blocks of addresses.

as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 01:48:12 PM

ico will start in 7 days, prepare yourself if you are interested in participating in ico jacs which will run for 30 days, hopefully the strategy that is carried out in selling ico good luck and sales of ico may be sold out
I hope so, even moamin777 as the CTO & Founder of JACS said that this project will continue what ever the ICO result but the successful of token sale will have high impact in the project development

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:49:19 PM

I hope so, even moamin777 as the CTO & Founder of JACS said that this project will continue what ever the ICO result but the successful of token sale will have high impact in the project development
Yes, this is True!
Fingers Crossed

miner_brown

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:31:15 PM

posiblemente scam otro proyecto que solo tiene vision pero no hay ejecucion
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:45:56 PM

Hopefully something new will appear making all the new changes to the new project. Can't wait all of this is going fast and the coins are selling fast.
take it easy friends, ico will start in the next few days and we'll see together with the first sale of jacs, i am just a little confused to see the teleram jacs community group is not very active there is it not a proriotas but who knows

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:00:44 PM

Admin, i want to know how JACS will bring Internet 3.0 to our world.
We know that we need ip address (ipv4) to using internet, and we know ipv4 of all addresses is not enough for all people around the world, only covered about 4 billion addresses. Without using ipv4 or ipv6 anymore, how exactly JACS provides the solution on using blockchain as its Decentralized Infrastructure on Internet 3.0 ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: