Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:42:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥[ANN] [ICO] JACS - Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure 🔥✅  (Read 6127 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5981

Meh.

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 09:20:01 AM

After being involved with this project for over a month now I'm super excited of what's to come further down the road. This is what I'd call a necessary project and I can only hope that the rest of the community will see what I see Smiley.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 05:58:54 PM

After being involved with this project for over a month now I'm super excited of what's to come further down the road. This is what I'd call a necessary project and I can only hope that the rest of the community will see what I see Smiley.
of course, community will also see as you can see, only one deficiency of this project. We can't communicate directly with the team via telegram, maybe there are many investors out there who have lots of questions, I suggest you contact the team to create telegram group

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:00:23 PM

of course, community will also see as you can see, only one deficiency of this project. We can't communicate directly with the team via telegram, maybe there are many investors out there who have lots of questions, I suggest you contact the team to create telegram group

They have both a news channel on telegram and a discussion group Smiley

moamin77 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:03:56 PM

Our Telegram Channel https://t.me/jacstech & Group https://t.me/jacstechgroup are there and linked to each other

Anyone can reach out to us directly over the group or by selecting 'chat' or 'comment' on any post over the channel Smiley

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:45:01 AM

Whether the team is accurately answering the questions raised by the community because the community will show more interest when there is active communication from the team. I hope you are very anxious about the things you are seeing from the team, but the community should also get proper answers from the team.

And if you ask them questions in their respective Telegram groups you usually get a prompt answer. What am I missing here?

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:52:07 AM

Whether the team is accurately answering the questions raised by the community because the community will show more interest when there is active communication from the team. I hope you are very anxious about the things you are seeing from the team, but the community should also get proper answers from the team.

I am not sure what exactly you mean? Smiley
As a team, we are always over here and over all other social media channels
Have you tried asking about something in specific and getting no response?

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:17:02 PM

I am not sure what exactly you mean? Smiley
As a team, we are always over here and over all other social media channels
Have you tried asking about something in specific and getting no response?
yes we are eager to hear the big news from the jacs project, at the moment it looks like there are no big goals or developments that we can see, but we are confident in what you say, and let's see together something big here.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:19:08 PM

And if you ask them questions in their respective Telegram groups you usually get a prompt answer. What am I missing here?

It should be, many projects are more active in the telegram group than on ANN threads or their bounties.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 06:29:38 PM

I see that JACS project has really good technology base and they started Pre-Alpha which will be supported over all major Linux distributions.
yes you say that is very precise, but I want to see private investors approaching the JACS project, because I see that the sales period still looks very quiet, if Jacs is able to attract the attention of private investors to join the confidence of other investors will be strong, and allow them to also participate in becoming investors

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:31:33 PM

does anyone know how many tokens have been sold so far? the telegram group seems less active and the admin there is also very rare to answer some people's questions

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 05:54:34 AM

does anyone know how many tokens have been sold so far? the telegram group seems less active and the admin there is also very rare to answer some people's questions
Actually, I also don't know the exact amount of JACS has been sold, but since the token sale itself is done by the method of interaction with the token sale address then I check the address for the token sale available on the JACS website. there I found so far only a few thousand JACS sold.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:33:50 AM

Are you sure? Smiley

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:38:52 AM

I see that JACS project has really good technology base and they started Pre-Alpha which will be supported over all major Linux distributions.
yes you say that is very precise, but I want to see private investors approaching the JACS project, because I see that the sales period still looks very quiet, if Jacs is able to attract the attention of private investors to join the confidence of other investors will be strong, and allow them to also participate in becoming investors
Right, So we have had good private/pre-ICO sale phases, the ICO is quiet for many reasons that we all know (it's not 2017, not a Defi, people would rather wait for others to join before they do...). We put big money on the real product development instead of crypto partnership or huge marketing, we believe this will pay off very soon (regardless of the outcome of the ICO)

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:59:29 AM

JACS about Beta and Alpha versions will have functionality available in them, a smooth step-by-step transition to the next stage aimed at the continuous operation of the ecosystem without interruption

https://medium.com/@jacstech/jacs-life-cycle-alpha-and-beta-853d6a92e5bd
mdessouki
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 10:11:05 AM

JACS blends the benefits of crypto projects with the traditional classic business approach. JACS has a clear roadmap of product deliverables as well as applications based on its technology. In a few weeks the JACS VPN mobile app will be released. It will also be followed by other application platforms to emphasize the usability of JACS as a Web 3.0 decentralized infrastructure.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 11:36:17 AM

JACS blends the benefits of crypto projects with the traditional classic business approach. JACS has a clear roadmap of product deliverables as well as applications based on its technology. In a few weeks the JACS VPN mobile app will be released. It will also be followed by other application platforms to emphasize the usability of JACS as a Web 3.0 decentralized infrastructure.
their products will be launched which means their products are ready for use by the community and hopefully many will want to use jacs products, if many users of course on the other hand the jacs project also has income from their products, then the more people use jacs products, then the higher the income of the jacs project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 12:11:54 PM

Really love to see how the JACS has been developed. More over the CEO and CTO itself moderated and answering the questions from this thread.. Also how they believe in this project. the only problem i see is exactly what moamin77 says. We're in a "storm" of DeFi. but that's what makes JACS unique.

correct me if I'm wrong
mdessouki: CEO
moamin77: CTO

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:15:05 PM

JACS tokens are utility tokens that allow users to acquire unique JACS addresses and consume JACS services (i.e. VPN App)

Hello moamin77,

Sorry for a silly question, but do I understand i correcly - I can use JACS as a VPN service (it will be available for mobile platforms) and pay for its usage in JACS tokens ? Havent found anything about pricing on the webpage and whitepaper. Do you happened to know how much will this service cost ?

Question to everyone: In the whitepaper there is a clause about airdrop. Havent found any info if it has already been carried out or when it will start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:11:58 PM

Really love to see how the JACS has been developed. More over the CEO and CTO itself moderated and answering the questions from this thread.. Also how they believe in this project. the only problem i see is exactly what moamin77 says. We're in a "storm" of DeFi. but that's what makes JACS unique.

correct me if I'm wrong
mdessouki: CEO
moamin77: CTO

Yup! Agreed and Correct

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:18:40 PM

JACS tokens are utility tokens that allow users to acquire unique JACS addresses and consume JACS services (i.e. VPN App)

Hello moamin77,

Sorry for a silly question, but do I understand i correcly - I can use JACS as a VPN service (it will be available for mobile platforms) and pay for its usage in JACS tokens ? Havent found anything about pricing on the webpage and whitepaper. Do you happened to know how much will this service cost ?

Question to everyone: In the whitepaper there is a clause about airdrop. Havent found any info if it has already been carried out or when it will start.

Correct regarding unlocking the VPN service with JACS tokens.

The cost of service will depend on the number of acquired JACS addresses/users (1 JACS address is needed per user), the cost could be found on the addresses sale form on https://www.jacs.tech/sale

Regarding the airdrop, yeah, there is a portion dedicated to airdrop....We've started airdropping last week and we'll resume it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: