Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥[ANN] [ICO] JACS - Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure 🔥✅  (Read 6116 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 11:00:11 PM

I checked https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jacs.evolution and saw only 10+ Installs/downloads, that means if no one has interest to use this app then how to plan the next team to promote their app?
I see,, then however that is the natural result, maybe not many people are interested in trying it because out there are many who can serve more better VPN. That 10+ can be increased drastically by holding an event or bounty, it depends on the JACS team. After all, they've costly hired a campaign manager like @Hhampuz, who can't be paid for in worthless tokens, surely they will aiming for some of the best way.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 12:16:48 PM

I see,, then however that is the natural result, maybe not many people are interested in trying it because out there are many who can serve more better VPN. That 10+ can be increased drastically by holding an event or bounty, it depends on the JACS team. After all, they've costly hired a campaign manager like @Hhampuz, who can't be paid for in worthless tokens, surely they will aiming for some of the best way.
in my opinion if holding bounty again is very unlikely because by holding bounty again, of course there will be more tokens that will be given free to everyone and that will affect the price when it is listed, they have to do marketing in other ways

mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 04:22:55 PM

in my opinion if holding bounty again is very unlikely because by holding bounty again, of course there will be more tokens that will be given free to everyone and that will affect the price when it is listed, they have to do marketing in other ways
It will happen as you say, only if they use their tokens again, it's a different story if they use other currencies like usdt / usdc / busd, the marketing will be much smoother and of course there will be lots of people participating. Really wanted to see how they'll choose their way to increase application users for the current situation.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:41:04 AM

JACS VPN is now live for both Android & iOS

Over iOS, Premium VPN service can be activated with In-App purchase

Over Android, Premium VPN service can be activated with In-App purchase, FIAT (credit and debit cards) or Crypto (BTC or ETH)

Over the website, JACS addresses can be purchased using FIAT (credit and debit cards), Crypto (BTC, ETH or JACS tokens)

That's a very good news as now we have a working product. I have been following this project for quite some time and you told that once the product is released you will proceed on listing on few exchanges ?
What's the progress on it and what are the platforms where JCAS can be traded ?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 11:34:15 AM

Over Android, Premium VPN service can be activated with In-App purchase, FIAT (credit and debit cards) or Crypto (BTC or ETH)

Over the website, JACS addresses can be purchased using FIAT (credit and debit cards), Crypto (BTC, ETH or JACS tokens)

That's a very good news as now we have a working product. I have been following this project for quite some time and you told that once the product is released you will proceed on listing on few exchanges ?
as well as we have to be more patient with the matter of exchanges where jacs will be traded, we all know that they are very focused on continuously developing jacs products, information about exchange questions are very often asked but we do not get satisfied about their answers about exchanges

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 11:27:46 AM

as well as we have to be more patient with the matter of exchanges where jacs will be traded, we all know that they are very focused on continuously developing jacs products, information about exchange questions are very often asked but we do not get satisfied about their answers about exchanges
I hope they develop their products quickly so that the public will have more confidence in the performance of the JACS team.
and in the telegram group there are very few updates about them
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 12:25:45 PM

Months have passed from this project. but no good news appeared in Q1. Will it take 1 year to see this rapidly develop? don't see the price of the token.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 06:29:16 PM

I hope they develop their products quickly so that the public will have more confidence in the performance of the JACS team.
and in the telegram group there are very few updates about them
yes hopefully many of them hope like that, so that the public can trust even more in jacs and its products, we know jacs project is still in its inception to launch produck but it will be more effective if everything is carried out quickly and correctly

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 08:47:27 AM

yes hopefully many of them hope like that, so that the public can trust even more in jacs and its products, we know jacs project is still in its inception to launch produck but it will be more effective if everything is carried out quickly and correctly
yes and jacs should build a community and be active in their social media such as telegram group and others so that it is interesting for the community to actively discuss about the development of their project
JohnBitCo

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:55:57 AM

As far as i know they told sometime earlier that they will be listed on exchanges as soon as their product is launched. I do hope we get listing news from the admins anytime soon and it is not delayed.  Undecided
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 01:27:59 PM

As far as i know they told sometime earlier that they will be listed on exchanges as soon as their product is launched.
That's right, at least they should say and provide an update like "the listing plan is in the process of negotiation with several exchanges", it should make people quite calm. This silent state makes people even more curious, so that they forget about their patience.
Same like the others, I wish moamin77 come to this thread very soon.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 06:40:11 PM

As far as i know they told sometime earlier that they will be listed on exchanges as soon as their product is launched.
That's right, at least they should say and provide an update like "the listing plan is in the process of negotiation with several exchanges", it should make people quite calm. This silent state makes people even more curious, so that they forget about their patience.

List JACS tokens on the exchange without use case will only destroy the project, The most important thing right now is marketing.
JACS already has a product, but the JACS application only has 10 downloads, the team should be more active in marketing to drive downloads and sales
Marketing creates a demand for Tokens
JohnBitCo

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:39:53 AM

List JACS tokens on the exchange without use case will only destroy the project, The most important thing right now is marketing.
JACS already has a product, but the JACS application only has 10 downloads, the team should be more active in marketing to drive downloads and sales
Marketing creates a demand for Tokens

And how will you promote the JCAS app ? The only way i could see is that they start a campaign (Signature or social media) to spread the world about their new product. Also this time they should pay in bitcoin for this task because the bounty hunters + investors already have JCAS in their wallet with no present value.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 07:48:35 PM

And how will you promote the JCAS app ? The only way i could see is that they start a campaign (Signature or social media) to spread the world about their new product. Also this time they should pay in bitcoin for this task because the bounty hunters + investors already have JCAS in their wallet with no present value.

Referral Program, AMA, Influencer marketing, and Remarketing are some of the ways they can do more to popularize the project.

Startup companies need a solid marketing team with an effective strategy in communicating/conveying the value offered to consumers
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 01:29:21 PM

I guess that wont really help. I dont think people click much on links in signatures and social median promotion for an app is often a waste of a budget (as it will be mostly seen by same bounty hunters only).

For a better promotion, JACS needs to make few paid posts on cointelegraph for example, with use cases of their vpn and app. Or at least run a campaign, where users are paid for app review and rate (must be done in App Store and google play). That will be pump popularity and search algorithms might pick up app for promotion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:07:10 PM

I guess that wont really help. I dont think people click much on links in signatures and social median promotion for an app is often a waste of a budget (as it will be mostly seen by same bounty hunters only).

For a better promotion, JACS needs to make few paid posts on cointelegraph for example, with use cases of their vpn and app. Or at least run a campaign, where users are paid for app review and rate (must be done in App Store and google play). That will be pump popularity and search algorithms might pick up app for promotion.

need a good marketing strategy for this project, because even the product already alive but without a good marketing no body will use it mate
for example doing an AMA, make abnpther campaign or others
by the way, i agree with you if this project need to be reviewed with a paid post in mainstream media, such as coindesk, cointelegraph or others for sure that will be a good strategy to spread the word for JACS
regards
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:35:35 AM

As I understand, moamin77 is their ambassador or representative, so lets ask him (he might ask this from the team directly) - how JACS are going to increase interest to their app, because as people post, the number of times app was downloaded is not high. Do they plan to run a promotional program, or the app will be promoted by itself (by demand) ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
calldwell

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:57:57 AM

As I see in road map of the project Alpha version of the JACS for Windows and Mac should be ready in the 2Q of 2021
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 11:18:49 AM

As I see in road map of the project Alpha version of the JACS for Windows and Mac should be ready in the 2Q of 2021

Hopefully after that, there will be a lot of hype and active marketing from the JACS team and of course the listing. Without listing on exchanges, it is now difficult to interest a potential investor, future partners and users of the product.
matvynos

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 11:58:05 AM

So many modern technologies crossed here: Internet 3.0, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain. It is very big and strong project from the technical point of view
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: