Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join The UpBots Battalion! Earn $150 worth of UBXT token rewards each month  (Read 2097 times)
TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:07:57 PM

Upbots' token sale on FTX has ended (All the tokens are sold in just 90 seconds.) Thousands of users rush into to $UBXT tokens, and all tokens for sale were sold out in a short time. However, to acquire $UBXT tokens, users still have a variety of opportunities. Before explaining these, it is necessary to give a summary of the Upbots project:

Upbots is an all-in-one trading ecosystem where you can use multiply features in one hand: Simply, the main advantage of Upbots is to combine the various features offered by many platforms in a single platform. In this way, Upbots both prevent loss of time and ensure that it does not miss possible profit opportunities.

*Trade on both DEXs and CEXs simultaneously
*Stake,lend and borrow assets from DeFi protocols
*Social copy-trading for the newbie and busy traders
*Wide range of automatic trading bots ready to deploy
*Training resources built into the platform
*Blockchain-based web & mobile trading

In this all-in-one trading ecosystem, you can access all DeFi protocols and benefit from their resources, while also taking advantage of the trading opportunities in DEX and CEXs. If you are new to the cryptocurrency ecosystem, you can use the Upbot's bots to provide you copy-trading from experienced traders' transactions.
As you gradually gain experience within the platform, you can start training yourself in the world of blockchain and crypto by taking a look at the training sets provided by Upbots.
Besides, if you missed Upbots' IEO on FTX, there are also different and simple ways to get $UBXT tokens; here are a few methods:

Become a UpBassadors Uncle Benjamin Wants You!

Upbots wants to on board loyal supporters who will dedicate themselves to Upbots 100 hours a week! Users who make positive contributions to the Upbot's ecosystem will be rewarded with $ 50 monthly $UBXT tokens.

Criteria seek for UpBassadors:
*Users who are interested in Trading, DeFi, Crypto and Forex and want to develop themselves in these areas.
*Supporters who have embraced Upbots' mission and can contribute it's DeFi and cryptocurrency ecosystem .
*Supporters who want to increase the number of users of Upbots. Introduce Upbots to their community and play a key role in creating a healthy ecosystem.

Responsibilities of being an UpBassador:

*Creating a monthly creative task on DeFi and trading.

*Being on more than 10 Telegram or Twitter channels
*Being active on Upbots channels for at least 30 minutes per day.
*Follow Upbots' Twitter address and to support daily the posts by Like, Retweet, comment on, and share new posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply to become an Upbassador here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telegram: https://t.me/Upbots
Twitter: https://twitter.com/UpBotscom

Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:49:29 AM

Reward $50 or $150 worth of UBXT ?
TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:23:53 AM

Reward $50 or $150 worth of UBXT ?

The reward is $150 worth of UBXT every month.
Singh_Anh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:04:21 PM

BM any social media task campaigns chance in upcoming days?
TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:23:33 PM

BM any social media task campaigns chance in upcoming days?

You can create your own tasks, it could be social media, article writing, meme creation, or other kinds of stuff. Just apply and contact to team.
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:17:42 PM

Hi can i apply for announcement content moderator on other popular cryptocurrency forum.?
TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:38:04 AM

Hi can i apply for announcement content moderator on other popular cryptocurrency forum.?

You can apply for any position you want to contribute Upbots for sure Smiley
Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:02:55 PM

I have applied for UpBots. Though no one contacted me yet. Sad

TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:20:31 AM

I have applied for UpBots. Though no one contacted me yet. Sad

There are a considerable amount of applications for this role, so stay tuned. Meanwhile, you can visit Upbots' telegram channel to ask your application process details.

Telegram Group: https://t.me/Upbots
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:41:29 PM

hoping to apply and hopefully will assist in promoting this project.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:04:01 AM

Do you have any available task for Facebook page or group  crypto related that we can do as ambassador or do you have plan to add that option one of the day .

I am a Facebook admin of groups and page that's why I asked if that's possible or the list above is the only task that you need people.

TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:04:01 AM

Do you have any available task for Facebook page or group  crypto related that we can do as ambassador or do you have plan to add that option one of the day .

I am a Facebook admin of groups and page that's why I asked if that's possible or the list above is the only task that you need people.

Apart from Upbots task, you can also create your own tasks. Facebook would be great also, just apply for the form and see what happens Smiley
Nesspay

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:07:55 AM

POA
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 04:00:18 PM

reserve

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:59:34 AM

No wonder nobody is here. you are paying 50usdt for a month task and expect people to spend 100 hours of their time.

TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:24:18 AM

No wonder nobody is here. you are paying 50usdt for a month task and expect people to spend 100 hours of their time.

The monthly payment is 150$. Tasks are so easy that even a crypto rookie can handle them easily; the Upbots team is looking for dedicated and loyal people to join their team, nothing much.

100 hours/week is just a word; most of the Upbassador spend much less time than this.
DoubleAweSeven

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:48:28 PM

The monthly payment is 150$. Tasks are so easy that even a crypto rookie can handle them easily; the Upbots team is looking for dedicated and loyal people to join their team, nothing much.

100 hours/week is just a word; most of the Upbassador spend much less time than this.

Even $150 is not enough for this. 7 Articles alone is worth 70$, 10$ each article and that's a super low quality articles. Designing memes isn't that hard but creating infographic and video isn't really worth doing for $150. What you'll get for that price are mostly low skilled pajits. That says something about your project.
TaliskerDarkStorm (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 11:16:27 AM

Even $150 is not enough for this. 7 Articles alone is worth 70$, 10$ each article and that's a super low quality articles. Designing memes isn't that hard but creating infographic and video isn't really worth doing for $150. What you'll get for that price are mostly low skilled pajits. That says something about your project.

I think you misunderstood. You don't have to write 7 articles a month, 7 articles are the number of articles that all Upbassadors will write. Apart from that, the tasks expected from Upbassadors as follows:

*Creating a monthly creative task on DeFi and trading.
*Being on more than 10 Telegram or Twitter channels
*Being active on Upbots channels for at least 30 minutes per day.
*Follow Upbots' Twitter address and to support daily the posts by Like, Retweet, comment on, and share new posts.

They are all easy tasks.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:17:33 PM

Bounty alive?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: