Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x ChartEX AMA - $500 Reward Pool  (Read 104 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 12:31:24 PM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 3rd 2020 at 12:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x ChartEX 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $500

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join ChartEX   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow ChartEX   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $100/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $100/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. ChartEX   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $300 - A quiz about ChartEX 

Telegram groups:
 ChartEX   – @ChartExCommunity
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justgata

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:56:09 PM

1. ChartEx is a chart provider that started as a complementary bot on Discord and Telegram, but what kind of users is the platform targeting? Will novice and expert users be able to use your tools in a friendly way? What differences and solutions does Chartex offer compared to other existing platforms such as TradingView?

2. The Chartex platform has an interactive Bot this allows users to quickly filter trading pairs using indicators. How can you ensure the effectiveness of the bot and how beneficial it is for users?

TG: @justgata
vicpocho

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:58:04 PM

Telegram: @vicpocho

-- 1 -- Chartex makes the charting experience free. How will the platform generate income? Do you have any type of subscription or a Premium account plan for professional investors?

-- 2 -- CHART is a utility token that allows better access to services. What will be the uses of $CHART? How can we acquire the token? Do you have a specific exchange?
tolgaozek

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:04:19 PM

Q1: Why did you set up a website which does not tell about yourself much and show some trade diagrams? What is your "speaking strategy"?

Q2: How many exchanges are you aiming at to be listed at the end of the year?

Q3: When I was writing this question on 01:00 AM CET time,  I could see Chartex  %20 percentage down on Coingecko. With a quick check, Chartex seems to have a volatile flow recently so my question is that how will you make the coin trader feel ensure about it?

TG: @tolgaozek
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:23:09 PM

1)At the moment ChartEx is addressing critical charting needs specific to the DEX trading community specifically UNISWAP.. What other DEX are you looking to integrate to your platform?. Do you have plans of seeing chartEX addressing similar needs for traders using Centralised Exchanges despite the fact that there are other platforms providing an almost similar service for centralised exchanges.

2)I am aware of your plans of rolling out a ChartEX mobile App what are the specific features we should be expecting from this mobile app and What is the progress in this regard do you have a timeline on when it will be ready for Public use

3)ChartEX started out being self-funded with no means of generating revenue and continues to grow day by day witnessing large numbers of daily users can you share your experience with us on the key challenges you had to handle during the early stages and when ChartEx started witnessing Large number of daily Users where their people or projects that came out to help you during the early stages.

Telegram Username: @Jonahapagu
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 02:07:05 AM

1- How can I use your charts on my website, are they embedded via some codes? If yes, what technology is used/needed by the system (Flash, JS, JSON, iFrame, HTML, Web 2.0, etc.)?
--------
2- What is the role of $CHART token in ChartEX ecosystem, why is it needed for a chart service?
--------
3- ChartEX bots are integrated with some social platforms including Twitter, Discord and Telegram. What services and abilities are provided for them? Is it just some text data, or a screenshot of chart which is contstant, or the live charts like on the web sites?
--------
// Telegram: @apocan99
cengizhantekin

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 02:19:37 AM

1. Are your charts set only for providing Uniswap data, or can I bind my own data to the charts? (Assume that I am already an exchange, or I want to get data from other exchanges)

2. Are you planning to have $CHART token listed on exchanges, so that it can be used for other economical purposes, such as holding, staking, lending, trading etc. or will it be just used in the ChartEX environment?

3. Are you planning to add some other tools/functionalities to your charts, if yes what are they? Or do you think it reached the end and has already whatever needed?

TG: @cengizhantekin
KevSalom

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 03:46:44 AM

1-- I understand that ChartEX seeks to be the leading provider of charts in the DeFi sector, but will they have the possibility to trade in the foreign exchange, gold or oil markets as well?

2-- What specific functions will the ChartEX token have within the platform?

3-- What deposit methods will be accepted on the platform?

TG: @KevSalom
Saitamana

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:06:16 AM

TG: @saitamanapo

1. There are a lot of scam tokens using the same ticker as the other legit projects. How can ChartEx deal with this issue? How can the user make sure that the he is charting the legit token?

2. Aside from charting Uniswap coins, what are the current features only available on ChartEx? Do you have your own Adroid/iOS Application?

3. With Tradingview you will be able to create your own indicators by creating your own script. Is ChartEx capable of doing this also? Can I put my own indicators in the charts?

bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:53:40 AM

ChartEx is charting platform for token/coin.But why don't have your own token for Charting? Do you have any plan for this?

Telegram username:   @kante01
Delleperez

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:10:15 AM

1. What benefits does the ChartEX coin bring us?

2. What plans do you have for the future? What exchanges do you plan to list on?

3. What security do we have when making transactions with the ChartEX cryptocurrency?

TG: @mrdellepere
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:18:38 AM

Telegram : EndtimeProphet

1. Trust and Security are vital fundamental in crypto space today, so how Secure are you to avoid hacking and sybil attacks, how does your users feel safe working with CHARTEX

2. The biggest barrier for newcomers in crypto is buying and withdraw with FIAT, how secure and robust is your FIAT GATEWAY and what currencies are currently available locally?

3. Do you have any plans for building your own EXCHANGE to rival top exchanges today
Aminul002

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:58:17 AM

1.What is the use of chartEx interactive bots?

2.What does Chartex allows for end-users?

3.ChartEx ($CHART) raised $1 million across a seed round and private sales. It's a huge amount. They listed their token in Uniswap and will list in mooniswap and polkaswap. Won't you list in on your own platform?

Tg: @gamora789
let098765

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:47:13 AM

1. Chartexbots can be integrated to Telegram, Twitter or discord. So can you explain more about Chartexbot? What is the function of this bot? Does this bot is like cctipbot?

2. Does Chartex have same services as Dextools? What is the competitive edge of Chartex over Dextools? Do you have any subscription plan offered for your users to use Chartex?If yes, can you explain briefly those subscription plan?

3. Honestly I can't understand the chart of Chartex so can you simply explain the chart of Chartex? Do you have any tutorial video or guidelines on how to use Chartex? Do you also plan to launch mobile application version for Chartex, for easy use of your platform?

Tg: @jobel4
saner2324

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:45:08 AM

Q1

Could you tell us about your work with talented individuals to create and design ChartEx art for your Expo? How do talented individuals contribute to your art movement?

Q2

Will the CHART token be just a management and payment token? How the token creates value in the ecosystem and
How do you plan to mediate the ChartEx community?

Q3

How far has ChartEx traveled so far in terms of expanding its functions, scaling the infrastructure and meeting market demand sooner, and what are the areas you are still working on?
juanes

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 11:44:52 AM

I have read that saving and loading charts is one of the most popular feature on your platform. But I didn't quite understand what is its feature, how does it work?

@juaniss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: