Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the vaccine for?  (Read 568 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:22:17 AM

It is very clear that Covid is a health project If a vaccine can be produced in <1 year. the vaccine works to stimulate the body to form certain immunity and this will have to pass a lot of testing. so the vaccine is a last resort. but I have more faith in Herd immunity ... because it is proven that Covid patients recover not because of drugs, but because they are given intensive nutrition.

They have been trying to make a Coronavirus vaccine for as long as 30 years. But they haven't been able to make a safe one. Even the flu vaccine is only 10% effective, and it is full of people who have been damaged by it. They won't be able to make a safe Covid vaccine in less than a year.

SARS wasn't cured by a vaccine. SARS simply died away naturally. It only took about 2 years. This is what is happening with Covid. By the time they get a safe vaccine produced, Covid will be gone naturally. And, they probably will never get an effective Covid vaccine, just like the flu vaccine is barely effective.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:46:52 AM

It is very clear that Covid is a health project If a vaccine can be produced in <1 year. the vaccine works to stimulate the body to form certain immunity and this will have to pass a lot of testing. so the vaccine is a last resort. but I have more faith in Herd immunity ... because it is proven that Covid patients recover not because of drugs, but because they are given intensive nutrition.

They have been trying to make a Coronavirus vaccine for as long as 30 years. But they haven't been able to make a safe one. Even the flu vaccine is only 10% effective, and it is full of people who have been damaged by it. They won't be able to make a safe Covid vaccine in less than a year.

SARS wasn't cured by a vaccine. SARS simply died away naturally. It only took about 2 years. This is what is happening with Covid. By the time they get a safe vaccine produced, Covid will be gone naturally. And, they probably will never get an effective Covid vaccine, just like the flu vaccine is barely effective.

Cool

SARS did not have a high infection rate...COVID will go away naturally too, but not without killing millions of people. You don't get to compare both diseases without taking into account the infection rate.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:00:06 AM

Cool

SARS did not have a high infection rate...COVID will go away naturally too, but not without killing millions of people. You don't get to compare both diseases without taking into account the infection rate.

You're a multi-millionaire from your proven predictions in the stock market, then, right?

The infection rate of Covid is based on the PCR test, which can multiply any virus into a case.

Wake up.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:08:59 AM

Cool

You're a multi-millionaire from your proven predictions in the stock market, then, right?

The infection rate of Covid is based on the PCR test, which can multiply any virus into a case.

Wake up.

Cool

Right, I forgot Baddecker, PhD, MD. knows about PCR tests and their false positive.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:20:43 AM

Cool

Wake up.

Cool

Right, I forgot Baddecker, PhD, MD. knows about PCR tests and their false positive.

If you want to sit there in your ignorance, that's okay. But if you want to ignore the rest of the research, you're kinda silly. But, if you want to advertise the Covid lies, you are simply a troll. How much are they paying you? Lol.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:32:46 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 05:29:06 AM by tvbcof

If you want to sit there in your ignorance, that's okay. But if you want to ignore the rest of the research, you're kinda silly. But, if you want to advertise the Covid lies, you are simply a troll. How much are they paying you? Lol.

Recent worthwhile missive about 'science' as most people consider it today...very much be design I might add.

https://youtu.be/CmS_SkinfxI?t=2101

If the kind reader used to stay up at night as a kid reading books about 'science', then they might have a chance.  If everything they 'know' about science came from some combination of a 'public education' and watching Jewtube vids with million-count views, they really don't have much of a chance.

I can see why people gravitate toward 'religion' given that what passes for 'science' in the 21st century is so fraudulant and bankrupt.  As a matter of fact, 'science' today is every bit as much of a cargo cult as anything the world has seen historically.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 12:11:57 PM

Vaccine is needed so that if anyone gets covid-19 positive, he can be treated instantly rather than waiting for the natural recovery.

Wrong - vaccines are not cures. In fact vaccinating an infected person is the worst thing you can do. All it does is to increase the viral load, and make it harder to recover. It is about as much use as the old concept of bleeding. It increases the damage and the work the body has to do whilst it is attempting to repair the damage. An antibody injection may be useful if a person has a viral overload, or has an immune system that has been damaged by previous vaccinations. It is complete madness to inject the 'flu virus into a person recovering from Covid, all it does is to increase the work of the immune system, and delay recovery - and that is the best situation. It could cause an overload and force the person into ICU.

You have to differentiate between vaccination and antibody injection. Take the case of snake bite for example. The human body can neutralise the venom that has been injected directly into the body, but a large quantity of fast acting venom may overload the immune reaction, and this can cause the immune system to start to shut down. Death or paralysis is the result. It is dependent on body mass, and this is why venom is injected into donkeys, and the antibodies are harvested. These can be injected into humans,and this counters the venom, and gives the human body a chance to recover. Vaccinations are a totally different proposition, They are injected into healthy people,and even people who have developed natural immunity. They are unnatural and cause many problems, both short and long term.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:45:45 PM

A corona vaccine is being tested for providing immunity against the virus. With a vaccine the world is trying to contain the pandemic. And especially high risk groups like older people and people with preconditions will need such a vaccine.
However, there are 2 problems with vaccines. First, we need to check if the vaccine is not harmful. There needs to be long term trials to see what are the long term effects of the vaccine are. And the second problem is the virus itself. Is the immunity long lasting or is the virus changing and evolving?if that would be the case we would need a vaccine every year like for the flu.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:57:34 AM

A corona vaccine is being tested for providing immunity against the virus. With a vaccine the world is trying to contain the pandemic. And especially high risk groups like older people and people with preconditions will need such a vaccine.
However, there are 2 problems with vaccines. First, we need to check if the vaccine is not harmful. There needs to be long term trials to see what are the long term effects of the vaccine are. And the second problem is the virus itself. Is the immunity long lasting or is the virus changing and evolving?if that would be the case we would need a vaccine every year like for the flu.

I agree that vaccines are certainly prioritized for those with high risks, but vaccines are certainly safe. My country is already in the last clinical trial stage and it is doing well so that the first training will be conducted in November this year.
The main priority is for medical officers and state security forces to take priority first and then to the others, so the priority scale is because vaccines cannot be produced immediately.
This vaccine is to provide additional strength to the body's immune system to fight Covid-19.
Of course I hope that this vaccination can actually reduce the curve of contracting Covid-19.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:43:31 PM

Vaccines exist for ONLY ONE REASON, which is, to make profits for the drug companies. Tricking people into thinking vaccines exist to cure people from illness is part of the lying sales pitch of Big Pharma.

Cool

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:48:00 PM

Covid-19 cases has deal with many country activities because of the lockdown the government has put in place. Many people lost their life for corona virus just because they disobey the law the government put on ground to protect them from the virus.
I think the vaccine is a solution to the covid-19 that is spreading all over the world. Many countries are testify about the vaccine that is really helping them to end the virus in the country.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Maroons

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:45:38 PM

Covid-19 cases has deal with many country activities because of the lockdown the government has put in place. Many people lost their life for corona virus just because they disobey the law the government put on ground to protect them from the virus.
I think the vaccine is a solution to the covid-19 that is spreading all over the world. Many countries are testify about the vaccine that is really helping them to end the virus in the country.
Vaccine isn't the only solution we have to end the pandemic, there are some countries who have defeated the virus without the presence of vaccine, countries like for example New Zealand, they defeated the virus and the vaccine isn't even made yet and why is that? because the government and the people have one goal, they are doing all of their parts in fighting the virus, people are well disciplined to follow health protocols given by the government and government did their part but for countries who have worst pandemic situation than any countries a vaccine is their solid hope in defeating the virus but honestly even if the vaccine is made if people are still not well disciplined to follow rules then it will be a long process but for me the real vaccine here is discipline, following health protocols given by the government, we citizens will have big impact to the outcome of the pandemic situation in our country
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 12:54:58 PM

There needs to be long term trials to see what are the long term effects of the vaccine are. And the second problem is the virus itself. Is the immunity long lasting or is the virus changing and evolving?if that would be the case we would need a vaccine every year like for the flu.

There have never been any long term trials of vaccines. All ot the trials just check for antibodies, and antibodies are short lived,and just the last stage of the immune response.. There was a statistical report created that analysed to effects of vaccines after13 years, and it was devastating for the vaccine supporters. Like all such reports, they tend to get buried and suppressed. Maybe I'll see if I can track it down.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:04:02 PM

There needs to be long term trials to see what are the long term effects of the vaccine are. And the second problem is the virus itself. Is the immunity long lasting or is the virus changing and evolving?if that would be the case we would need a vaccine every year like for the flu.

There have never been any long term trials of vaccines. All ot the trials just check for antibodies, and antibodies are short lived,and just the last stage of the immune response.. There was a statistical report created that analysed to effects of vaccines after13 years, and it was devastating for the vaccine supporters. Like all such reports, they tend to get buried and suppressed. Maybe I'll see if I can track it down.

As there are so many variants of this covid virus, pharma will not come up with only one type of vaccine. And it would take years to determine the potency of those vaccines to this virus. As of now, they are just doing clinical trials and I don't think they can determine the duration of its effect. But as they said, there are already promising vaccines. Are we going to see at least one before this year ends?
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:11:52 PM

Vaccines are usually made to get rid of the virus epidemics like Covid-19 cannot be controlled without vaccines. The best way to get rid of the corona-pandemic is to get the vaccine in the hands of everyone in need in the world as soon as possible. This is the best win-win situation because as long as one person in the world is at risk of the virus the whole world will be at risk. Not only sound health but his alertness and dedication too are most required. It will take a long time for the vaccine to return to normal.
Wolf333

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:21:41 PM

According to scientific data, the effectiveness of influenza vaccination is 70-90%, which means that the vaccinated get sick 7-9 times less often than the unvaccinated. I would compare the vaccine to a seat belt in a car. If you are wearing a seat belt, this does not mean that you are not vulnerable. However, it is foolish to argue that it is safer this way. It is your personal decision to "buckle up" against year or not, but we strongly recommend you, because it is no secret to anyone that prevention is easier than cure.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 11:49:15 PM

donald trump, c.ronaldo, V. rossi, they have Covid and the proof is still healthy. just need more nutrition so that the body has strong immunity. so the vaccine in my opinion is the last solution and not hope. many viruses in the past for which a vaccine has not been found. Covid 19, what worries people is that it is transmitted quickly, but from the dangers of the virus, it is relatively weak (like ordinary flues).

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:59:32 PM

The vaccine exists to make people sick enough from other things so that they think they need more vaccines and medicine in the future. The more vaccines and medicine they get, the sicker they will get in the future, so that they will think that they need more vaccines and medicine.

It's a big cycle to make more money for Big Pharma... which doesn't really care what happens to the people.

Cool

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:08:29 AM

Recent worthwhile missive about 'science' as most people consider it today...very much be design I might add.

https://youtu.be/CmS_SkinfxI?t=2101

If the kind reader used to stay up at night as a kid reading books about 'science', then they might have a chance.  If everything they 'know' about science came from some combination of a 'public education' and watching Jewtube vids with million-count views, they really don't have much of a chance.

I can see why people gravitate toward 'religion' given that what passes for 'science' in the 21st century is so fraudulant and bankrupt.  As a matter of fact, 'science' today is every bit as much of a cargo cult as anything the world has seen historically.

Ahhaahh, good one there. "Jew tube".

Well contrary to whatever this "jew tube" is, we know what the science on COVID-19 generally is. You can grab yourself an electron microscope and observe the virus yourself.

And depending how young you are, you can get the virus and recover at home just fine. That doesn't mean an 80 year old should rely on natural immunity.

Wolf333

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:11:24 AM

According to scientific data, the effectiveness of influenza vaccination is 70-90%, which means that the vaccinated get sick 7-9 times less often than the unvaccinated. I would compare the vaccine to a seat belt in a car. If you are wearing a seat belt, this does not mean that you are not vulnerable. However, it is foolish to argue that it is safer this way. It is your personal decision to "buckle up" against year or not, but we strongly recommend you, because it is no secret to anyone that prevention is easier than cure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: