Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x pNetwork AMA - $750 Reward Pool  (Read 221 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:29:30 PM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 8th 2020 at 02:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x pNetwork 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $750

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join pNetwork   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow pNetwork   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $175/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $175/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. pNetwork   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $400 - A quiz about pNetwork 

Telegram groups:
 pNetwork   – @pNetworkDefi
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish
justgata

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 08:38:09 PM

1. In these times the development of DeFi has many applications. What is this DeFi project focused on and what has it been useful for? What goals has pNetwork achieved and which ones do you hope to achieve in the near future?

2. What are the plans to attract more users to the platform and what would be the motivation and benefit for them if they stick with the $ PNT token in the long run?

TG: @justgata
vicpocho

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 08:41:27 PM

Telegram: @vicpocho

-- 1 -- The community is very important for any project. How can I contribute to the growth of pNetwork? Do you have a global ambassador program or referral system?

-- 2 -- An important point in companies is always the protection of data and the privacy of users. Can you explain how pNetwork works on security issues?
Saitamana

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:42:11 AM

TG: @saitamanapo

Q1. Most of the Yield Farming are using Ethereum. Recently, pNetwork released it's newest Yield Farming Strategy on Steroids Finance wherein both Ethereum and Bitcoin community will be able to deposit and grow their yields. How can I use my $BTC to farm pTokens?

Q2. Through Multi-Party Computation(MPC) algorithm the pNetwork will reduce the control of the development team over the project. How will pNetwork protocol safe from parties collude and malicious attack? Is your smart contract audited?

Q3. The introduction of pNetwork describes "The Heartbeat of Cross-Chain Composability". Can you please explain to us how this is possible? Can PNT be stored on another blockchain? How can pNetwork cross-chain composability better than others?
Regard94

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:04:39 AM

Q1

You’re currently offering 42% APY as the DAO awards. How can such a high percentage remain sustainable in the longer term or is it a temporary reward? How many PNT tokens am I required to hold to be eligible and what are the limits in this in general?

Q2

How can one become a validator for the pNetwork ecosystem? How many PNT tokens am I required to hold for that and what other minimum requirements are there for validators?

Q3

What kind of a role does the Aragon platform play in pNetwork's ecosystem? Why have you chosen Aragon over alternative options for your decentralized network?

TG: @regard94
Annasmirnov

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:23:37 AM

1. What kind of mechanisms does the pNetwork use to maintain the price stable at 1:1 how it’s supposed to be? Do you have some specific algorithm for this?

2. Why is it necessary to peg the tokens to stable coins like DAI and USD and what’s their relation to pUSDT? How can we as investors trade these tokens and what kind of mechanisms do you use in issuing them?

3. Considering how popular topic staking currently is, can we as investors stake the pNetwork’s stable coins some where and at which APY if so?

Telegram username: @annasmirnn
L Valerievna

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:25:47 AM

1. Which crypto projects would you consider as pNetwork’s main competitors on the market right now? With what kind of strategy do you plan to beat them on the market?

2. It can take years until ETH 2.0 is actually on the market bringing scalability. You’re currently operating under the ETH Network so what kind of issues can the users expect in case the ETH Network will become even more congested than it is currently?

3. As a user, can I somehow peg my BTC or USDT to create pBTC which is compatible with either Ethereum or EOS network? Is it possible without too much understanding about the technical side of blockchain?

Telegram: @lv_nlv
Spectrej

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:34:35 AM

TG: spectrej

Q1:

You use Multi-Party Computation (MPC) algorithm in order to reduce the control of your dev team on the project. How can pNetwork remain ready for a possible malicious attack or against hackers if you’re losing your power in the project?

Q2:

As a regular user of Uniswap DEX, I’ve often faced the wrapped tokens such as wETH. How does i.e. pETH differ from that and what kind of advantages is there in using the pNetwork ecosystem for these types of tokens?

Q3:

The pTokens have been created in order to improve blockchains. How exactly do they improve them and which occurring problems do they fix?
Avangator

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:10:41 PM

Question 1

How can an investor in the pNetwork ecosystem participate in the DAO process of the network? What kind of requirements are there for the investors and how do you punish misbehaving nodes, for example? Is it up to DAO to decide?

Question 2

How do you choose the next pTokens to be issued? What kind of a logic is there behind this process?

Question 3

Are you planning in operating in other blockchains such as Polkadot in the future to create tokens such as pOM or pDOT etc. or are you now mainly focusing just on the Ethereum and EOS Network?

telegram: @thebastaboy
Nikola_Crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 06:56:13 PM

Your project idea is rather unique and I’d like to know, what kind of factors currently existing on the market made you create pNetwork? What is the actual problem that pNetwork is trying to solve within the blockchain, considering that we already have i.e. renBTC and wBTC? What additional value does pNetwork bring to cryptos?

__

What kind of utilities does the PNT token bring besides offering a chance to participate in governance decisions? How are they used in creating the pTokens?

__

The pTokens are pegged respectively to the main tokens. Where do you store the tokens that are pegged against the pTokens and is this information verifiable by some way?
m bars

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:22:46 PM

telegram handle - @muw_muw

===

Could you please tell us more about the technologies that pNetwork combines to secure the pToken bridges? Which are the technologies and how are they used in order to make it secure?

===

Have the pNetwork developments been constantly audited by a third-party and if so, by which company? How often and in which phases do you audit the codes?

===

Which pToken bridges are currently live on the pNetwork ’s ecosystem and which tokens can be pegged in each of these networks?
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 12:05:57 AM

1)The pNetwork is secured by Multi Party Computations and Trusted Computing, a combination which makes attacks both expensive and impractical...can you explain  how this Multi party computations work and what gives you confidence that An attack on pNetwork will be expensive and Also impractical

2)How is the circulating supply of pTokens like pBTC, pEOS, pLTC determined is their supply equal to that of the coins they are pegged to or is it dependent on the demand for them By users

3)pNetwork has a liquidity mining programmme in it's Ecosystem called Steroids which will Automatically Mine liquidity for Defi Liquidity pools and Farm PNT when contributing... And I see mouth watering APY of 57.30% for pBTC and 42% for PNT.. Can you explain how Steroids generally works, who can participate, what are the requirements, and what process must potential users undergo

Telegram Username: @Jonahapagu
idee002

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 12:08:52 AM

Q1. pNetwork aims to be the most decentralized cross-chain defi project and will undergo series of upgrades to achieve it's goal. Can you share with us some upgrades made on the network? What more upgrades should we expect?

Q2. I read that pToken project was birthed by the team behind Provable things and Eidoo, and it marks a new paradigm for Defi ecosystem. What major/recurrent fault did you notice in the Eidoo project that both team decided to upgrade it?

Q3. pNetwork pride itself as the heartbeat of cross-chain composability, using the MPC and TEE-backed technology. How does the technology work in securing the pNetwork infrastructure?

Telegram: @Idee01
johana0012

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 12:33:28 AM

PNetwork can teleport any token to a different chain of blocks, without friction, this is a great novelty, now how do they do this transport?

How did the PNetwork project make cross-chain and DeFi transactions possible?

In case I am conducting a cross-chain transaction and it is canceled for some reason, what happens to my assets? PNetwork liable for failed cross-chain transactions?

@yiselen tg
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:08:19 AM

Can you explain more about Steroids, how can I become a YIELD FARMER on pnetwork

What are pAssets, how can I generate them and are they pegged and Swappable with real crypto assets

Q3 Being a DAO what options are available for me in your Governance, how can I participate in Governance and what any requirements do I need to have

Telegram : @endtimeprophet
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:47:17 AM

1. What are Trusted Execution Environments (TEE)? What is the mission of them in pNetwork?

2. Can you tell about Governance on pNetwork ecosystem please? Who can be a validator? What criteria determine the voting power? What are the earnings of validators?

3. Why did you call "p"Token, what does "p" stand for, what are the features of pTokens?

TG: @cengizhantekin
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:49:57 AM

1- Where can I get pEOS, pBTC and other pTokens, any wallets or exchanges to support them?
------
2- Why is a Multi-Party Computation (MPC) algorithm required in the system?
------
3- Are you able to keep up with your roadmap? What have been the biggest challenge so far? What is the most prior target to achieve currently?
------
// Telegram: @apocan99
cryptotbt

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 05:22:20 AM

How do you plan to explain such technical  MPC to a wider audience? How do you plan to show the world that your product is not  another useless blockchain solution to a non-existing problem ?
Telegram : @victbt
rolex745

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:25:05 AM

Good afternoon. Please explain the subtleties of your platform using the example of the Satoshi Club SC token which is issued on the Binance Chain. When I send it to your platform via the cross-chain, what happens to the token next? From native SC it turns into an internal token of your pSC network  ? In the same quantity as I sent? Or am I wrong?
 And where are my native SC tokens stored then? Will I have a private key from the wallet?
 And you will add support for Binance Chain so that I have the opportunity to try your platform in action?

Tg: @konditer_rolex
bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:47:30 AM

1) PNT can be staked within the pNetwork dao for voting. What is the voting system for that? All can participate or any restriction and any kyc needed for that?

2) If i want to Make my $LTC #Ethereum-compatible with $pLTC,  is it possible?  If yes, so tell me what is process? How can i do that and what about fee?

3) You told Deposit BTC and earn with pNetwork’s newest yield farming strategy.But where i Deposit BTC to earn reward? And whats wallet have to connect?

TG: @bulbul03
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: